YesNoOk

Marvel Super Heroes: Reborn demo release (Read 55267 times)

Started by thepaniqd, March 12, 2016, 12:34:15 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Marvel Super Heroes: Reborn demo release
#61  March 13, 2016, 11:44:21 am
    • USA
thefclass and i also found another exploitable infinite, psy's downward psy-thrust can be a otg infinite, which can also lead into another infinite by just repeating her normals in a corner while being juggled. oh and i think that her psy-blast super does a bit too much chip damage.
#62  March 13, 2016, 05:51:20 pm
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:34:33 pm by thepaniqd
#63  March 13, 2016, 08:11:37 pm
    • Mexico
Hey guys, I want to ask you something:
I've looked at some old posts at MMV about this project and you've mentioned some of the characters who would appear in the game (Taskmaster, She-Hulk, Star-Lord, Scarlet Spider, Dormammu, War Machine and Tigra). Since you say there will be many drafts in the roster, does this mean some will not be in the full game?
#64  March 13, 2016, 08:22:34 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I guess it depends on who already has usable graphics. I recall Taskmaster already having MvC styled sprites, and well War Machine already has sprites since MvC, so depending on what the spriting team can do (it's currently me and two others), the roster could change at any given point.

Then again, we can also make sprites from scratch, so you never know. :hat:

All I can tell you is that we have some kick-ass ideas coming up for you all, and we hope you'll all be pleased with what we have in store/development. ;)
This is a generic forum signature.
#65  March 13, 2016, 08:31:26 pm
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
Likely most of those will be included with the exception of possibly war machine. We'll make "official" announcements on characters when they have a significant amount of progress complete.
#66  March 14, 2016, 02:58:17 am
Dopeness.....hey where can i get a peek at that roster? Tell me my boys Spiderman, Venom, and Deadpool gonna be on here

lui

#67  March 14, 2016, 03:03:26 am
    • USA
ofcourse spider-man is in, he was in the original game after all!

as for the others, you'll just have to wait and see ;)
#68  March 14, 2016, 03:28:34 am
    • Brazil
Since we're on the topic of roster, will any character that wasn't in the original MSH and any Vs Series game with sprites be added? Like... MUGEN originals? Don't need to say who.

lui

#69  March 14, 2016, 03:34:46 am
    • USA
we're mostly gonna do new characters with newly created sprites for most new characters, due to most mugen comicbook characters being well, crap in terms of sprites :/, so we're going the route of doing sprites ourselves. we're already in the middle of creating 2 new characters.
#70  March 14, 2016, 06:06:55 am
    • Brazil
Amazing! I look forward to see those characters! This project is looking better and better.

lui

#71  March 14, 2016, 07:24:07 am
    • USA
#72  March 16, 2016, 02:27:21 am
Just downloaded and played this bad boy....I love it.....quick question....Will certain characters have exclusive gameplay mechanics? I noticed Psylocke can dodge and roll but Doom doesn't. Was this meant to be or will it be changed later on down the line?
I like this style, do you guys have a template for it?
#73  March 16, 2016, 03:09:40 am
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
Yep totally intentional. psylocke has dodge, double jump and wall jump while doom can dash any direction in the air. there will be other little mechanic differences like that for each character.

As far as template i need to make one. I've just been starting from a blank one each time and editing there.
#74  March 16, 2016, 04:09:15 am
Good stuff man, I'm keeping an eye on this one for sure! As far as help what all do you guys need?
#75  March 16, 2016, 11:27:07 pm
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
Right now i could really use some help in the coding department getting some of these other characters sorted.

And someone who wants to make stages.
Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:34:59 pm by thepaniqd
#76  October 18, 2016, 12:29:53 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Right now i could really use some help in the coding department getting some of these other characters sorted.

And someone who wants to make stages.

I can do some stages for you.