YesNoOk

Here Comes A New Challenger (Read 902 times)

Started by 670 Tech, March 10, 2012, 06:05:41 am
Share this topic:
Here Comes A New Challenger
#1  March 10, 2012, 06:05:41 am
Hello there,

Brief Personal Background:
I'm 670 Tech, you can just notify me as 670 or Tech. I've encountered MUGEN some 4 or 5 years ago and thought to myself, "This is awesome!", and wanted to do more. But with my busy schedule I couldn't sit down and learn anything. Eventually I came across a bit simpler fighting game engine called "2D Fighter Maker 2002", but as I delved deeper into the engine, I have come to a conclusion that it's pretty much a flawed engine. So as the years passed, I eventually cleared up free time, and gave "2D Fighter Maker 2002" another try. Well... That didn't work too well, I discarded it once again. As I said, the engine is near useless for a project that I have in mind. But now that's all about to change as I am devoting my free time into MUGEN creations and I hope to later benefit the community with my creations.

Objective:
My objective here is to gather as much information on MUGEN and bring my idea into life. And somewhere down the line, hopefully help out future MUGEN creators as I was helped.

So as a conclusion to my post, I hope to have a rewarding, and also, great time here on the Mugen Guild Forums.

Happy Fighting People!

P. S.
Can someone kindly link me to the most recent/best Mugen Character Tutorial/Guide? Thanks.
Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:15:46 am by 670 Tech
Re: Here Comes A New Challenger
#2  March 11, 2012, 05:13:18 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
What do you have to share with us??

2D fighter maker is good for making dedicated projects as I understand you have some graphical options that differ from Mugen. Otherwise, Mugen is far more flexible and a more popular choice.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3  March 15, 2012, 07:17:59 am
At the moment nothing. I've just yet to get my feet wet with MUGEN. But somewhere down the line, I'll probably contribute something to the community.
#4  April 03, 2012, 02:42:07 pm
Hello there,

:sugoi: Hi & welcome.

I'm 670 Tech, you can just notify me as 670 or Tech.
Can I call you 67T?.  8)

Objective:
My objective here is to gather as much information on MUGEN and bring my idea into life. And somewhere down the line, hopefully help out future MUGEN creators as I was helped.
... well that's a good start. ;)

P. S.
Can someone kindly link me to the most recent/best Mugen Character Tutorial/Guide? Thanks.

here > http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?board=343.0:sugoi: It has everything you need to know to get started.
80%