YesNoOk

REIKO 3D BY SMT, UPDATES AND FIXES( CONSTANT CHANGES ON THE LINK!!!) (Read 11895 times)

Started by stopmotiontoys, March 29, 2010, 05:04:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: REIKO MK4 3D BY STOPMOTIONTOYS
#21  March 30, 2010, 12:37:25 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#22  March 30, 2010, 12:45:37 am
  • Ostani! Bamboocha!
    • www.stopmotiontoysuniverse.webs.com
#23  March 30, 2010, 01:06:07 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA

What kind of sprites are required?

:yes:

Hmmm i see, Falling ones? reiko have them, but when the p2 upercut him by the default of mugen engine the falling animation changes to the jump animation, it always happen whit mkp chars converted to Regular mugen, Sorry is the default of mugen, for me its ok, what do you think guys?

What I posted are all the sprites that are required, as well as their indeces. Your character needs ALL of these (boss characters that use custom hitstates may be the only exception, but these sprites are still required nonetheless) otherwise when the character is put into a custom state, then they will either disappear or look weird. I strongly suggest you implement all 23 sprites that are on there.
#24  March 30, 2010, 01:11:57 am
  • Ostani! Bamboocha!

What kind of sprites are required?

:yes:

Hmmm i see, Falling ones? reiko have them, but when the p2 upercut him by the default of mugen engine the falling animation changes to the jump animation, it always happen whit mkp chars converted to Regular mugen, Sorry is the default of mugen, for me its ok, what do you think guys?

What I posted are all the sprites that are required, as well as their indeces. Your character needs ALL of these (boss characters that use custom hitstates may be the only exception, but these sprites are still required nonetheless) otherwise when the character is put into a custom state, then they will either disappear or look weird. I strongly suggest you implement all 23 sprites that are on there.

I HAVE ALREADY THERE THESE SPRITES ON MY CHAR, AND CODED, BUT I STILL WITOUT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT, COULD YOU SEND ME SOME SCREENS OF THE PROBLEM?
#25  March 30, 2010, 02:00:51 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#26  March 30, 2010, 02:06:48 am
  • Ostani! Bamboocha!
I HAVE ALREADY THERE THESE SPRITES ON MY CHAR

You were saying?

Woah,, hehe, sorry man, i goin to add several changes to him.

Thanks for report me,
if you want to register?:
www.stopmotiontoysuniverse.webs.com
if you want i make you a administrador, i like your help and support to me, i really aprecciate it.

POST EDITED

I have been checked the char, the only problem on him is that all these animations, and missing stuff is ready there and coded, they appear on debug mode because the mugen is trying to read a FOR EXAMPLE, the mugen is triying to read a animation whit the number of "5020" But in my char the animation is "5021" if the char have coded that and it works, the being hit low animation, it works, just is a diferent number, is really works, i am being honest as i explain, all these"misssing stuff" is already coded whit a diferent number. i hope you understand, and please report any errors and bugs you may find.

Regards, stopmotiontoysuniverse

HEY GUYS THE LINK HAVE BEEN UPDATED!!!
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 06:28:12 am by stopmotiontoys
Re: REIKO 3D BY SMT, UPDATES AND FIXES( CONSTANT CHANGES ON THE LINK!!!)
#27  March 30, 2010, 06:32:30 am
  • Ostani! Bamboocha!
Where are you guys!!? Hey guys, if you have been dowload this char..DOWNLOAD it again!!! it have been updated!! its important !