YesNoOk

The King of Fighters XIII Screenpack (Read 181791 times)

Started by EnlightendShadow, March 30, 2010, 01:46:25 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Screenpack
#321  June 16, 2011, 02:24:12 pm
    • Brazil
    • newagemugen.pro-forums.ca/forum
I can, what fonts do you need?
TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
[/center]
#322  June 16, 2011, 02:57:16 pm
#323  June 17, 2011, 03:32:31 pm
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/
Here are some updated screenshots
Title Screen
The last Title screen was WAY too plain and it just didn't work for me.  Now I know that the real KOFXIII has just the logo and a start screen but it's just boring.  I modeled this title screen off of the updated japanese kofxiii website.  I think it looks much better. 

Options Screen
Same idea as the title screen except I used pics from NGBC xbox to show that this will include more characters than kofxiii

Current Select Screen
This is my current select screen that resembles the kofxiii select screen.  If you guys remember it is the same as the last version of this SP with adel next to ash.  I don't think you guys will notice but since I have all of the official parts from the game I have extensively updated the select screen.  I changed the large portraits, changed the center logo, changed the countdown numbers in the center, changed the floor, changed the circles under the sprites, and changed the background, and bunch of other things.  Since they are straight rips it looks a lot cleaner than before, I should have put a comparison pic but whatever.

Extended Select Screen
This is a tentative idea, I don't know if i should implement this select screen because it will require both versions of saiki for mugen and obviously they are not out yet... what do you guys think?  should I make this the default select screen?  If so what characters should be added as the visible 4 extra characters?

Win Screen
I've greatly updated the win screen which now allows for some transparency on the bottom of the screen.  It looks awesome in motion and the new portraits really pop

I'm pretty much updating every part of the SP, I haven't gotten to the vs screen yet but I'll get there.  I'm going to be updating the lifebar as well and not to mention the stages :D
Now I do need some help with the fonts on every screen.  Like the names that are displayed on the select screen, the names in the lifebar, the font in the win screen has always been a big issue and hopefully someone can get that done for me.  Thank you oroqi for the font used in the lifebar counter :D 
And there you have it, my newest updates.  What do you guys like, what don't you like, what should I add or take away.  Feed back is always welcome.

For anyone that might know I have questions on how to add transparency or at least the illusion of transparency to portraits because there is a certain picture that i want to have it on the VS screen

Here is the pic I want to use

It's the one in the middle of the pic

The issue I'm having is that when i use the transparent picture and then change it to .pcx it becomes solid and erases the transparent parts

And just for the fun of it, check out my edit for EnShadow.
Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 05:24:28 pm by EnlightendShadow
#324  June 17, 2011, 07:45:28 pm
Now that te true KOF XIII is free to download, will be more easy to you do the stages, animations e etc...
#325  June 17, 2011, 10:34:02 pm
  • MadkaT Was Here
    • Guernsey
    • a@b.xxx
    • Skype - admin
    • madkat.webng.com
It's so nice to see that you're updating and for the select screen you could do the official arcade, and/or a patch to the bosses version. Every user choose the option that fits with their style :P
<- Foros Mugen en español. And also English forums.
#326  June 18, 2011, 01:12:48 am
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
#327  June 18, 2011, 11:27:20 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
New Stages    :sugoi:

Made from screenshots from the game since there still aren't any rips from the game itself.  Haven't updated the characters or the lifebar quite yet.

Destroyed Coliseum update

Time Void
#328  June 18, 2011, 03:33:15 pm
  • MadkaT Was Here
    • Guernsey
    • a@b.xxx
    • Skype - admin
    • madkat.webng.com
Just awesome :o i like what i see ;D if i have some time try to rip something, the stages are too detailed :sugoi:
<- Foros Mugen en español. And also English forums.
#329  June 18, 2011, 05:55:32 pm
    • USA
I love your work. You've simply astonished me with your design skills and the time you put into this. If I might make a suggestion, perhaps when you were talking about adding in the extra characters at the ends...Maybe Momoko and Oswald?
#330  June 19, 2011, 12:13:12 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
@Navanna
I've already added them :D and a whole bunch more, it's just that they are hidden
#331  June 19, 2011, 09:39:06 pm
Hi we all know that the real KOF XIII has been released few days ago for PC ...will you use the real sprites from the real game to make some chars...if not, i've noticed that now you' added some chars which are LR.  will you let the game like that or will you convert your chars HR like you did few month ago.  i've downloaded a version on an other site with all the chars converted by a mugen creator Ralfab.

will he continue working with you ??? and what's the future of your creation.?

BTW good work, like always, many thx to you and all the persons involved in your project and your games .

:sugoi:
#332  June 21, 2011, 03:53:13 am
  • From the past....to the future....
I may be wrong... but I think that this Ralfab didn't ask EnlightenedShadow to use his screenpack to make a fullgame

if I'm not wrong, that compilation you downloaded has nothing to do with EnS, only the screenpack that was used
#333  June 21, 2011, 09:49:48 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
actually Ralfab did ask me to use the SP for a full game.  I allowed him to do it just because I wanted to see his skills in action.  It was a cool addition to that roster.  To answer your question eliott I have not spoken to Ralfab in quite some time so I don't know if this compilation will have hi res characters.  There have not been any rips of the characters from KOFXIII yet so we will see what happens with the characters. 
#334  June 22, 2011, 02:16:32 pm
  • Kubikiri Basara
    • Brazil
    • shinobiwars.blogspot.com/
I hate kof more liked very much the graph new him however, someone who knows some program pra ripar only sprites game original ? Because it came out this week pra pc ai i want to try to pick up some sprites !

:???:
Spoiler: Kubikiri Basara (click to see content)
#335  June 23, 2011, 01:04:08 am
All those people talking about ripping the original game...it saddens me.
It didn't happen with KOF XII and I do hope it won't happen with KOF XIII too.

I mean in the 90s emulation did make some bad collaterals on SNK business, but it was kinda ok at the time as most ppl couldn't buy the actual hardware to run the original games. But I really don't want to see the same situation happening here (nobody actually buying KOF XIII on Xbox360/PS3) else there won't be any KOF XIV...

Sorry for going off topic.
#336  June 23, 2011, 01:13:10 am
  • Complicated.cns
  • No, I've never played a Zelda game before, shut up
    • Argentina
yeah... no
pls
#337  June 24, 2011, 01:11:46 am
Like:
-Title screen
-Win Screen
-Edit for EnShadow
Suggestion:
-Options Screen - of all the option screen you made, that i like me the most is

-Extended Select Screen -  i think it need to look like this

I already messed up with tis fonts, trye to make them Font v2 ,but i don get how to scale them
 in the Font v1, they lose the brighter and i dont prefere it much
lowfont.rar
#338  June 24, 2011, 06:50:20 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
i know this has nothing to do with my SP but check it out.  Fixed the face to fit my character more.
#339  August 03, 2011, 01:43:58 pm
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
#340  August 03, 2011, 03:05:22 pm
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Looking good so far man!