YesNoOk

Fighter Factory Ultimate 2.6 (Read 141273 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, November 13, 2010, 08:45:25 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory Ultimate 2.6
#21  November 16, 2010, 12:56:37 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
If I start FF and open up a character, they will open in a new tab, meaning the first blank tab is still there.
The FFU 2.6 works as 2.5. When a character opens it creates a new tab. The difference is that the new version now opens with a tab created because many people complained that not could use the program because they not know how to press the button to create tabs.  o_O

[]s
#22  November 16, 2010, 02:29:48 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I thought that before, it would at least have the opened character replace the blank tab?
#23  November 16, 2010, 09:37:01 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
because many people complained that not could use the program because they not know how to press the button to create tabs.  o_O
I would say they're not really qualified to make a character in the first place then.

"i can't do it this second and would have to look for something, someone make a video tutorial and be really detailed"

I'm glad to see both of these were updated prior to FF3 coming out.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#24  November 16, 2010, 02:06:58 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Finally a much needed update to both great programs. :sugoi:

Question. Is Stage Factory still being worked on?
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#25  November 16, 2010, 02:10:10 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
#26  November 16, 2010, 04:09:27 pm
  • Burn to Fight
nice job, thanks for uptate it

#27  November 16, 2010, 09:50:09 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
awesome update  :sugoi:

offtopic : what about that screenpack factory :)
#28  November 16, 2010, 10:18:19 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
I thought that before, it would at least have the opened character replace the blank tab?
OK, will be in the next update.

because many people complained that not could use the program because they not know how to press the button to create tabs.  o_O
I would say they're not really qualified to make a character in the first place then.

"i can't do it this second and would have to look for something, someone make a video tutorial and be really detailed"

I'm glad to see both of these were updated prior to FF3 coming out.
:sugoi:

Finally a much needed update to both great programs. :sugoi:

Question. Is Stage Factory still being worked on?
Yes, will be the next after FF3.

nice job, thanks for uptate it
:sugoi:

awesome update  :sugoi:

offtopic : what about that screenpack factory :)
Will be the next after Stage Factory  ;D

[]s
#29  November 17, 2010, 12:02:36 am
    • USA
can you make it so we can enter in shortcuts created on our folders when using the "add sprites" option in the SFF? I can't see any shortcut and it's quite bothering to go to my other HDD. Same with the classic version.
#30  November 17, 2010, 01:58:17 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
can you make it so we can enter in shortcuts created on our folders when using the "add sprites" option in the SFF? I can't see any shortcut and it's quite bothering to go to my other HDD. Same with the classic version.
:???: The shortcuts appear and can be used in FFU, only in " add sprites" of FFC they do not appear.

[]s
#31  November 19, 2010, 11:55:50 pm
  • I move beyond the speed of soul
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
Will this new fighter factory  be able to work with character testing on other mugen engines beside the basic win-mugen

Also will this fighter factory give new character creators to customize a zoom-in feature for characters..when coding specials & super moves

Ill get this  just to put in my mediafire and away version FFU3 to come out...ill rather wait till the bugs are fixed
Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:00:42 am by desmondolds
#32  November 19, 2010, 11:58:57 pm
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Also will this fighter factory give new character creators to customize a zoom-in feature for characters..when coding specials & super moves
What? You code this in yourself, or you hope mugen has it as a function when it's further along. Don't expect someone giving YOU a tool to create make code for you as well, that's not what this is for. It's just a GUI tool to assist in the process. Not a magic button.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#33  November 20, 2010, 12:19:12 am
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
What? You code this in yourself, or you hope mugen has it as a function when it's further along. Don't expect someone giving YOU a tool to create make code for you as well, that's not what this is for. It's just a GUI tool to assist in the process. Not a magic button.

Cute but you got it wrong...if i wanted a magic button ill use cybester's tool &MCM..I'm basically saying  will this assist me in coding zoom-in and possible 3-d functions for a custom character..not to do the whole thing itself and give me a broken character..

oh BTW this is not only a question but also a suggestion for improving the tool..not a magic button
#34  November 20, 2010, 12:25:40 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
:???:
And that's what Cyanide said. When he says "magic button", he means semi-generated code where you input some things and it guides you through the whole process.
Fighter factory won't help you more for this stuff than Notepad ++ or Wordpad. You'll have to learn how to code for things like this.
#35  November 20, 2010, 12:34:02 am
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
And that's what Cyanide said. When he says "magic button", he means semi-generated code where you input some things and it guides you through the whole process.
Fighter factory won't help you more for this stuff than Notepad ++ or Wordpad. You'll have to learn how to code for things like this.

Okay i understood that coming form you than him..it sounds more professionial ...espectually when using notebook++...but as all creators know coding isnt simple and easy street..(it would be nice to have more help than the simple notpad ,notebook and even microsoft word...without having to have it all done for you..just easier that's all)
#36  November 20, 2010, 12:37:18 am
    • USA
#37  November 20, 2010, 12:40:59 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand

Okay i understood that coming form you than him..it sounds more professionial ...espectually when using notebook++...but as all creators know coding isnt simple and easy street..(it would be nice to have more help than the simple notpad ,notebook and even microsoft word...without having to have it all done for you..just easier that's all)

So learn to use and edit the built in sctrls. That's part of what they're good for, template coding. Once you have an effect you can save it and add it again.

I feel like i should be offended in some way as well, but who really cares.

#38  November 20, 2010, 12:42:19 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, it's exactly as when learning how to code in Java or C++ : when you learn the basics, you're supposed to learn the hard way, just coding in shitty editors, but understanding what you're doing, to get all the basics correctly.

Once you know how to code, then you can start using real developing tools like Visual Studio, Code::Blocks or whatever, who have auto-completion and very good debuggers. But even then, you're still doing the coding, there's no magic trick behind it, and you'll have to use your brain no matter what.

Same goes with Mugen : when you get a good understanding of basic Mugen coding, you can start going to more complicated stuff, and when you want to learn how to zoom (for example), either you read the docs and when you find "angledraw", you'll understand immediately what it can be used for, either you take a char with zooming and look at its code, just to understand how the creator did it, and reproduce it on your own.
#39  November 20, 2010, 01:46:53 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
I agree with Cyanide and Cybaster.  :sugoi:

:???: The shortcuts appear and can be used in FFU, only in " add sprites" of FFC they do not appear.

[]s

But I USE FFC  :( :( :(
:???: But this topic is about FFU.

[]s
#40  November 20, 2010, 02:13:18 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
okay i understood that coming form you than him..it sounds more professionial ...

Was this really necessary?