YesNoOk

Portable Fighter Factory Ultimate (Read 33203 times)

Started by FerchogtX, August 06, 2009, 05:30:26 pm
Share this topic:
Portable Fighter Factory Ultimate
#1  August 06, 2009, 05:30:26 pm
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Hi there guys!!!! probably you've seen the link in the FFU thread posted by eatTHEphoenix... just in case you didn't see it, here is the link for this tool. (There is no Prob, I told him to post there XD) This is based of the FF Ultimate version 2.5 (the one that has fixed issues with sff sprite adding and some other stuff)

Fighter Factory Ultimate Portable ---> DOWNLOAD

Is a totally portable version of the tool, no registry changes are made (and when I say NONE I say NONE XD), and you can even install it on your pendrive and save your portable settings if you want. if you want to save your settings on your pendrive, just uncompress the files in the exe with winrar in your pendrive (leave the Thinstall folder along with the ff32.exe file, so your settings can be saved on your pendrive or USB flash)

This was made with Thinstall and WinRAR (this last just for full portable-non saving settings mode)

I hope this will be usefull.

See ya!!!

P.D. Edited link, update to the portable app done.
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 12:13:44 am by FerchogtX
Re: Portable Fighter Factory Ultimate
#2  August 06, 2009, 10:10:37 pm
  • [Insert thing here]
is there a u3 version?
#3  August 07, 2009, 12:07:37 am
    • Mexico
is there a u3 version?
there is the FFC Portable posted by eatTHEphoenix, see the Fighter Factory Ultimate thread here page 15 - 16 and you will find that version.

I'll update de download, it seems that there is a bug with the FFU settings on this portable...

See ya!!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 12:14:24 am by FerchogtX
#4  August 07, 2009, 06:18:43 am
after closing the ffu portable and if you try again to open  the recent history is already clear.someone should fix this.
#5  August 08, 2009, 06:06:49 am
    • Brazil
As I try to close the program, it's mistake and does not close. The following message is the error, but not much information ...

Salu2!
#6  August 10, 2009, 11:41:43 pm
    • Mexico
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
#7  August 10, 2009, 11:43:47 pm
    • Mexico
after closing the ffu portable and if you try again to open  the recent history is already clear.someone should fix this.
To keep your settings, extract the contents of the exe in your pen drive (the ff32.exe and the %app data% folder together), every time you execute the stand alone exe, you loose your settings, if you do this procedure, you will keep the settings in your pendrive.

P.D. The stand alone exe is extractable via WinRAR
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
#8  August 11, 2009, 04:39:06 am
To keep your settings, extract the contents of the exe in your pen drive (the ff32.exe and the %app data% folder together), every time you execute the stand alone exe, you loose your settings, if you do this procedure, you will keep the settings in your pendrive.

P.D. The stand alone exe is extractable via WinRAR
thanks :D i understand what you mean.right now it's working.
#9  August 18, 2009, 07:33:53 am
  • Son of a Mother*ucker
  • Mode Change... Mode 2!
    • Mexico
    • www.freewebs.com/fightingspiritsmexico/
um... could you do a NON THINSTALL VERSION...?

If not I MIght try it ;)

Clic on the Sign, then on The flags (U.S. 4 English talkers & MX 4 Spanish Talkers), then go to "Descargas/Downloads" And You're in the Downloads Section