YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1559116 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#2101  February 19, 2018, 01:08:34 pm
Migatte no gokui 身勝手の極意
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2102  February 19, 2018, 04:00:00 pm
still kinda weird for me that goku has a new transformation again.
#2103  February 19, 2018, 05:37:03 pm
Oh, say, I can't remember, did Freeza get eliminated ? Or is he still sleeping somewhere ? I've no idea where they're going with him, it's annoying.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2104  February 19, 2018, 06:01:39 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
As far as I can tell, he's still on some random rock.  I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the survivor in the end thru some kind of chicanery .
#2105  February 19, 2018, 06:09:59 pm
how many universes are left? there's a shot that shows a god of destruction setting next to tien.
#2106  February 19, 2018, 06:37:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Yeah, I felt it weird at first, but then I remembered that it's most likely the gods from the universes that are not in risk of deletion acting as espectators.

Migatte no gokui 身勝手の極意

Thanks.
#2107  February 21, 2018, 12:13:19 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Latest manga chapter is out. It's gonna be super fast paced from the looks of it.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2108  February 23, 2018, 06:34:14 am
#2109  March 04, 2018, 02:22:40 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Well..

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#2110  March 04, 2018, 03:01:19 am
I really don't think it's an actual galaxy, it's just a big cluster of energy that's shaped like a galaxy because it looks cool when it revolves. There's no indication that it's an actual galaxy. Jiren was basically doing the same thing with his fire thing just before firing it, except it didn't look like a galaxy. You can see through the fight that Goku's and Jiren's energies are slowly expanding to fill more space and look cool, until it concentrates over both of them and things go boom.
#2111  March 04, 2018, 03:11:02 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
It could just be a representation that that energy output's worth is equal to the output of a galaxy.  Which isn't outside the realm of possibility with these power scales.

I snickered that Goku basically did a Shun Goku Satsui to Jiren after getting back up on the stage.
#2112  March 04, 2018, 05:07:28 am
still freeza is nowhere to be found.
#2113  March 04, 2018, 05:45:34 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
so the universe survival tournament is around 30 parts aka 34 parts

this is the longest tournament ever given the amount of fighters from their perspective universes

which reminds me, have you guys caught up on the english dub version of dragon ball super yet, i've always have

lui

#2114  March 05, 2018, 09:11:53 am
    • USA
def lotsa flashy effects and good development going on. it was nice to see jiren shocked and humiliated for once

lol at people looking into the effects too much, its just cool effects for the sake of it. nothing more
#2115  March 06, 2018, 06:34:48 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Next episode preview shows Goku and Jiren are getting progressively more naked as the fight goes on and according to the sub I saw Jiren now is in some serious heat. Only one way this struggle can end, and that is Goku being covered in his own hot white instinct.

Can't wait for the upcoming finale when Goku leaves his friends and family behind and flies away with Jiren so he can train him for 10 years. Gotta stay hydrated for when the water-works start. :'(
#2116  March 06, 2018, 07:52:10 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Is that gonna be the start of Dragon Ball JT?

The latest ep seemed a bit long winded. Not too much happened but I guess with only two (three) guys in the ring, there's not much that can be done about that. We'll get more scenes of everyone in the stands now.
#2117  March 06, 2018, 10:59:56 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Next episode preview shows Goku and Jiren are getting progressively more naked as the fight goes on and according to the sub I saw Jiren now is in some serious heat. Only one way this struggle can end, and that is Goku being covered in his own hot white instinct.
All that red stuff indicates that by next episode Jiren has also learned Musou Tensei.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#2118  March 06, 2018, 04:17:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The latest ep seemed a bit long winded. Not too much happened but I guess with only two (three) guys in the ring,

Goku and jiren's fight already killed freezer as colalteral damage. So both of them are disqualified. so all universes ge erased. the end.
#2119  March 12, 2018, 03:29:08 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico

so, it's on my city (too).
#2120  March 13, 2018, 04:52:45 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA

http://www.dbmovie-20th.com/

Got some new information on that upcoming Dragon Ball Super movie.  Japanese date revealed, December 14th.  Toriyama goes on to talk about working on the movie and what it's about.

From the movie's official website said:
The Dragon Ball Super movie this time aroundwill be the next story that takes place after the anime that's currently on TV.The content will shed a little light on previously unexplored topics having to do with Frieza and the Saiyans, and I think it will be a very enjoyable story that serves up a long-awaited formidable opponent!
With 2013's Battle of Gods, the previous installment Resurrection 'F', and now this time too, I've been the one writing the stories. I've also been drawing quite a few things for them, like design illustrations.I'm actually as busy as ever, and if I wasn't serializing anything, I'd have time to think about the anime with which I used to not have enough time to be involved.(laugh) So on that note, I very much hope you look forward to it!
By the way, I think the highly popular Dragon Ball Super manga, drawn by Toyotaro,is going to see some developments different from the TV anime or movies, so please look forward to that. Be sure to check it out, too!

So we know at the very least it will take place after the ending of Super's current anime run coming up soon, will place focus on past dealings with Frieza and the Saiyans, and the big bad's someone we've been wanting for some time.

...Canon Cooler?  Ignoring the chance it could just be someone completely new and they're just hyping them up.  Beerus would be odd to transition back to a villain.  Frieza's gotta be done by now.  I doubt it's Bardock turning adversorial if not villanous, though he would play into the Saiyans' and Frieza's past, having been retconned into being the original Super Saiyan.  Otherwise...I dunno.  The original Super Saiyan God?  Revived Cell?

Anyways, I'm really enjoying that artwork on Goku.  And it's so good to see the return of the Power Pole, though if it's actually relevant to the movie or just an anniversary art piece is yet to be seen.
Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 04:56:02 am by Long John Killer