YesNoOk

Overwatch thread (Read 549235 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overwatch thread
#21  June 10, 2016, 02:43:37 am
    • USA
You tell him Person Man! She can be really good in the right hands, some people are even scared of a good Mei player.

The skill gap between a bad and a good Mei player is so low you may as well call them all good  :yaoming:
#22  June 10, 2016, 03:14:20 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
My laptop literally has the power of a stale Oreo, so I'm on both XBOne and PS4. StardustMewtwo and CrusadingWind respectfully.

I really like using Zenyatta; he's got my favorite character design in the game, and his playstyle is fun to work with. I just need a team that knows how to play the gosh-darn game. :L 3/4 of my encounters have everyone trying to run-and-gun rather than stick to the objective, and they get melted by the opposing team.
#23  June 10, 2016, 03:36:02 am
    • USA
#24  June 10, 2016, 04:42:31 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
You have your Meis and D.Vas. I'll have my precision German engineering.
#25  June 10, 2016, 05:03:37 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Torbjorn is Swedish.

Also, forgot to note, but....really Widow's assault rifle? That shit's so inaccurate it's only going to kill people that are really close to you.
#26  June 10, 2016, 05:09:00 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
The skill gap between a bad and a good Mei player is so low you may as well call them all good  :yaoming:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It's amazing how many Mei players don't know they can take down their walls since they love to throw them up the slightest damage even when it's blocking their team from getting to an objective, killing an enemy or using their ultimate.
#27  June 10, 2016, 05:16:25 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#28  June 10, 2016, 05:56:56 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
I think they're talking about Reinhardt, guys. :V

Who is really fun to play as, actually. One of my mains, next to Lucio, Zenny, Junkrat, 76, and Hanzo.
#29  June 10, 2016, 06:00:59 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Yeah, about Torbjorn...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

A new era begins. :3

You can get Overwatch for pretty cheap on DLCompare for Ps4, friend of mine mentioned it recently.

Awesome find, man. One can go a long way with these prices.
#30  June 10, 2016, 06:32:29 am
  • This is... the LAST dance...
    • USA
Overwatch has really been that "play when I have time" game. Been maining Widowmaker with unspeakable hours, and trying to play into a more diverse selection, with Mccree, D.Va, Genji, and Lucio. I actually play the game most of the time, though Widowmaker can sometimes take over a little too much when it comes to team play.

Still though, really damn good game. My Bnet name is CrimZon#11640, feel free to add me.
#31  June 10, 2016, 08:17:56 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
GG @LeonAsakura it was pretty fun despite the last games being a massacre to us lol... first time I get to invite someone to a match heh, didn't notice any lag at all considering you're from the UK which is amazing.

Also Symmetra is the underrated girl of the game, she doesn't get much attention unless you're on the defense team... it's definitely harder to play her on the attack team :V

why is tracer not in m.u.g.e.n yet

She'd be cool to have in Mugen yeah, though someone would have to come up with moves other than the ones in the game already. Things like normals, supers, specials, etc.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#32  June 10, 2016, 01:38:38 pm
    • Philippines
How did people think I was talking about Torborjn? Reading his bio would tell you he's Swedish.

There's no other character in the game who has a German word for a name, a stereotypical German accent, loves currywurst and listens to Hasselhoff other than the knight in shining foxy grandpa himself. He couldn't be more German if he tried.

"Precision German engineering!" is one of his catchphrases just for the record.
#33  June 10, 2016, 01:43:03 pm
    • USA
I haven't heard that line, TBH.  And 'precision' isn't exactly the first word that comes to mind when I think of Reinhardt. :P
#34  June 10, 2016, 02:03:50 pm
    • Philippines
It's a buyable catchphrase. I forgot to mention that.

He also has one where he just says "CATCH PHRASE!".
#35  June 10, 2016, 09:16:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
I have that particular voice line for Reindhart just because it's fun to spam like 76's Get off my lawn voice line.

Anyway, let's talk about how RNGesus has been treating you regarding Loot boxes. Took a break and I'm at level 61 but I've had about 8 legendary skins drop and enough credits to buy a 9th.
#36  June 11, 2016, 01:05:40 am
    • USA
#37  June 11, 2016, 01:39:32 am
  • One Winged Angel
  • yeah, same.
    • UK
    • Skype - shane.asakura
I'm level 40 with 11 Legendaries atm.
#38  June 11, 2016, 02:59:21 am
    • Puerto Rico
#39  June 11, 2016, 06:04:10 am
    • USA
#40  June 11, 2016, 06:06:58 am
  • One Winged Angel
  • yeah, same.
    • UK
    • Skype - shane.asakura
That term, actually gives me aids "tryhard", like it's wrong to try to win.