YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 651728 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Gun advocates going off half-cocked
#861  November 10, 2017, 04:39:10 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Uh huh whatever kid. You fell for the trap. Your intentions are clearly visible. Had that been a real trap you would have definitely died a very painful death just like you want. Be more careful next time.
#862  November 10, 2017, 04:44:53 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I think I made my intentions pretty clear:  I'm screwing with you because I think it's funny.  People like you, it's so easy to poke a hole in that chest-thumping, jingoistic nationalism you're so proud of and watch you sputter around like a deflating balloon.
#863  November 10, 2017, 04:47:38 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
You are both starting to sound like anime villains. Cool it.

Wasn't there some sort of a study that apparently Trump's tax cuts are likely to just raise them for middle class people on the long run? I think I remember something like that.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#864  November 10, 2017, 05:07:37 pm
    • USA
I think I made my intentions pretty clear:  I'm screwing with you because I think it's funny.  People like you, it's so easy to poke a hole in that chest-thumping, jingoistic nationalism you're so proud of and watch you sputter around like a deflating balloon.

No sputtering here. Why don't you give some actual opinions on the subjects we're discussing instead of trying to attack individuals for having a different opinion then you. You're not making me feel bad in any way.

@ Mechy - Sources please.
#865  November 10, 2017, 05:54:38 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
I feel you're wrong about the tax cuts, I would like to hear an explanation on how the working class is going to be screwed harder then Thai hookers in heat.

The cuts are meant for those who are rich, not to mention that some tax credits will be axed in the process.

The big sticking points? It's said that this bill could add $1.5 billion to our deficits AND how they want to pay for it is pretty simple... cut everything near and dear to those who need the help.

Look, this is just how I feel... but I highly doubt anyone can defend this plan without being a fool.

Steve Mnuchin who is the Treasury Secretary stated that:
 "as it relates to the high end, we are getting rid of lots of deductions, we are trying to get rid of state and local deductions and get the federal government out of subsidizing it and yes, i can tell you the current plan for many, many people it will not reduce taxes on the high end."

sounds like its raising the taxes on them.
#866  November 12, 2017, 02:46:36 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#867  November 12, 2017, 03:33:41 pm
    • USA
LOL
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Maybe me & Kim can be friends after all"
#868  November 13, 2017, 09:29:36 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
he never met a dictator he didnt like to one day become a friend of
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Maybe me & Kim can be friends after all"
#869  November 14, 2017, 12:04:12 am
Yes. And that's a good thing. It's how you stop wars from happening.

Jesus christ, all these people who say war is bad, war is bad, until suddenly the guy they hate doesn't want to start any. You'll find a way to hate him for literally any action he could possibly take.
#870  November 14, 2017, 12:16:39 am
    • USA
Passive-aggressively calling a hostile foreign leader "short and fat" is not a great way to avoid a war.

This stupid, spray-tanned motherfucker is going to launch a nuclear holocaust so he can win a dick-measuring contest.
#871  November 14, 2017, 02:18:21 pm
and now war is bad again

priceless
#872  November 14, 2017, 03:07:40 pm
    • USA
Let the record show that it was at this point Snakebyte started arguing in favor of nuclear war.
#873  November 14, 2017, 03:26:38 pm
    • USA
@ Person Man - Be quiet. He never said that. And for the record Donald Trump is in no way responsible for any of this NK crap. Blame it on the presidents who were in office for the last 60 or so years. Their "diplomatic" methods have allowed little fat Kim to get to where he is now with his nuclear arsenal. It has been their mission from the beginning of the nuclear age and will be the final nail in his NK empire. Clinton, the Bushes, Obama, the list goes on with the names of our leaders that should have put their foot down on NK a long time ago.

This stupid, spray-tanned motherfucker is going to launch a nuclear holocaust so he can win a dick-measuring contest.

Trump's gonna launch a nuclear holocaust to prove how manly he is? Grow up man. If anything he'll launch an attack on the missile sights and have any missiles that get airborne shot down. And so will Japan and so will China. Nobody likes NK. Quit trying to make Trump the big bad guy here. Why don't you hate on little Kim? You criticize Trump for calling Kim short and fat but you didn't say a word about Kim when he called Trump old and crazy. Or when he talked about destroying Japan. Why so much hate for your president who's doing all he can to keep us out of a nuclear war?

Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: AG Sessions: "Trump first, Hillary next"
#874  November 14, 2017, 03:34:03 pm
Let the record show that it was at this point Snakebyte started arguing in favor of nuclear war.
not really, what he's saying is that the opinion on war here sways according to what trump says. you could argue that point instead of saying HMMMM SO YOURE SAYING WAR IS GOOD NOW?? your quick snipes in this thread that add nothing to the discussion are getting really old
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:51:08 pm by Titiln
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: AG Sessions: "Trump first, Hillary next"
#875  November 14, 2017, 03:34:37 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
In an ironic twist following Robert Mueller's investigation into links between Trump and Russia, AG Sessions now wants to appoint another special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton's ties to Russia; more specifically, the Uranium deal made with Russia when she was still Secretary of State as well as her role in swaying the DNC primaries

In other news, Donald Trump Jr admits to having been in correspondence with Wikileaks during weeks preceding the 2016 election, the emails of which he has just released.
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:47:26 pm by Ricepigeon
#876  November 14, 2017, 03:39:17 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Trump has insulted Kim Jong-in multiple times in the past and threatened atomic fire on North Korea, yet now when Kim Jong-in insults him, suddenly he wants to be friends?

#877  November 14, 2017, 03:48:20 pm
He never said that
That didn't stop Snakebyte from praising Trump's method of avoiding war or claiming that people actually want a nuclear war now that Trump is trying to avoid it, so piss off.
what he's saying is that the opinion on war here sways according to what trump says.
And that would be a lie since no one said anything good about war after Trump claimed he tried to make friends with Kim.
Not to mention people have been arguing about whether to make war or not decades before Trump twitted he wanted to be friends with Kim, so attributing any change of heart to Trump is another flat-out lie.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:59:22 pm by Byakko
#878  November 14, 2017, 03:52:59 pm
    • USA
not really, what he's saying is that the opinion on war here sways according to what trump says. your quick snipes in this thread that add nothing to the discussion are getting really old

I mean, he's deliberately misinterpreting what other people are saying to fit his own narrative, so turnabout's fair play, right?  Iced made a joke about Trump saying he wants to be friends with an unstable, oppressive dictator.  I expressed concern that Trump is actively making a tense situation worse by resorting to petty, childish insults.  Snakebyte took two different statements by two different people, which aren't even incongruous with each other, and made up some story about "hey look, all the dumb liberals are flip-flopping again."
#879  November 14, 2017, 04:37:52 pm
    • USA
Trump has insulted Kim Jong-in multiple times in the past and threatened atomic fire on North Korea, yet now when Kim Jong-in insults him, suddenly he wants to be friends?

No he didn't. I want sources on the insulting that occurred multiple times in the past. And he never threatened NK with nuclear fire. He said "Fire and Fury" and he was talking about bringing fire and fury down on them if they continued doing what they were doing. He needs to tell them how it is. That's his job. Why are you standing up for a psychotic dictator that feeds on the very lives of his own people?

And who the heck cares about Don Jr. being involved with wikileaks. I don't care how the info got out about Hillary. What's important is that we know what she's been up to this whole time. Don Jr. is a hero if he helped to expose the true corrupt evil that is Hillary Clinton before she was elected into office. You should be thanking him.

@  Byakko - What? That's exactly what leftist people are doing. Not just here. But everywhere. If Trump tries to be nice the liberals call him weak. If Trump puts his foot down the liberals blame him for any nuclear strike that occurs in the future. Leftist liberals are flip flopping over and over again.

#880  November 14, 2017, 04:50:49 pm
Yeah I'll need a source and a direct quote on that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.