YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646784 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "You're Fired!!" Round 5?
#1141  March 13, 2018, 10:47:10 pm
Also I thought yesterday Trump claimed to a few reporters in a briefing room that there was going to be big news on North Korea that they should give him credit for, coming the same afternoon. Nothing happened, and the next morning, Tillerson was receiving a phone call from his staff to check Trump's Twitter account, where he learned that he was fired, three hours before actually receiving an official phone call to tell him that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1142  March 14, 2018, 03:13:55 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
I think you guys are forgetting that Trump approved a $47 million arms package for Ukraine, and he sent troops to Poland’s border with Russia. He also set new sanctions on Moscow for violating the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty. Why would he do that if he was all in for Russia? On top of that you guys are also forgetting that it was found that Russia was funding rallies, advertisements,  and websites for both Trump's side and Hillary's side during the election but without their consent. This is not a matter of Republicans vs Democrats. This is a matter of Russia vs USA. They're trying to cause chaos for everybody. Putin and Trump are not on the same team. The only thing they actually agree on is saying no to globalism.
#1143  March 28, 2018, 12:59:46 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
Also I thought yesterday Trump claimed to a few reporters in a briefing room that there was going to be big news on North Korea that they should give him credit for, coming the same afternoon. Nothing happened, and the next morning, Tillerson was receiving a phone call from his staff to check Trump's Twitter account, where he learned that he was fired, three hours before actually receiving an official phone call to tell him that.

The donald is a genius you don't have, to worry about that.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.

bme

#1144  March 28, 2018, 10:36:00 pm
    • Canada
Trump reminds me of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. They're both racist idiots but I think neo-nazis liked Iran's former president better.
#1145  March 28, 2018, 10:49:26 pm
    • USA
Trump reminds me of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. They're both racist idiots but I think neo-nazis liked Iran's former president better.

Racist? C'mon man that ship has sailed. Trump is no racist. At least not anymore then the next white, black, brown, or yellow guy including you. Everybody knows some stereotypical trait about every other race on this earth. We need to quit lying about it already and just laugh about it. Heck the remaining member's of Martin Luther King's family likes and supports Trump. Doesn't that tell you anything?
#1146  March 28, 2018, 10:56:02 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Heck the remaining member's of Martin Luther King's family likes and supports Trump. Doesn't that tell you anything?

No that doesn’t tell us anything. They are regular people with their own views. Why would it make a difference if they are a part of the King family? You think they all think alike?

You walked right into it.

Also, Trump seems pretty racist. I think most of us can agree on that.
Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:59:48 pm by ink
#1147  March 28, 2018, 11:05:03 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#1148  March 28, 2018, 11:11:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
well, it's hard to argue against trump being racist, the closer I cand o si saying that he is such an egoist POS, that he looks and acts like he is racist.

bme

#1149  March 28, 2018, 11:13:43 pm
    • Canada
Someone on another forum told me that unlike Ahmadinejad, Trump can't maintain his power by outright stealing the vote, then sending armed gangs of teenage militiamen through the streets of New York to rape protesters into submission. He would if he could, but he doesn't have that kind of a deep state behind him.
#1150  March 28, 2018, 11:37:19 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
The edge.
Lasagna
#1151  March 29, 2018, 12:22:42 am
This coming less than a week after Tillerson condemned Russia for the nerve agent attack they orchestrated in the UK.

One more time for the kids in the back:  Trump fired his own secretary of state for saying something bad about Russia.  Golly gee, that sure doesn't sound suspicious at all.

I too can come up with a random event that happened before another event and claim they are connected.

Did you know that less than a week after Tillerson ate breakfast, Trump fired him?

Trump fucking hates breakfast, guys.
#1152  March 29, 2018, 07:01:59 pm
    • USA
This coming less than a week after Tillerson condemned Russia for the nerve agent attack they orchestrated in the UK.

One more time for the kids in the back:  Trump fired his own secretary of state for saying something bad about Russia.  Golly gee, that sure doesn't sound suspicious at all.

I too can come up with a random event that happened before another event and claim they are connected.

Did you know that less than a week after Tillerson ate breakfast, Trump fired him?

Trump fucking hates breakfast, guys.

LOL

@ Jmorphman - that's only 2 kids. He had 4. Keep trying.
#1153  March 29, 2018, 07:18:19 pm
You said "the remaining of King's family support Trump". But as it turns out, since 2 of them specifically denounced Trump, at the very best that's only 2 kids out of 4 that support him (if they even do). But keep trying.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1154  March 29, 2018, 08:16:07 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
--Being super duper serious for once
It doesn't and never should have mattered who supports what candidate. I know the 2016 and soon to be 2018 election will be advertised by our lovely media personalities as the fairly honest Democrats vs LITERAL NAZI WHITE MEN LYING REPUBLICANS! But don't bring yourselves down to western media's level by saying shit like, "Richard Spencer or David Duke supports Trump therefore it implies some sort of meaning behind Trump himself!"

It's like a similar extreme to the fools saying Trump or anyone else needs to "disavow" a specific group or individual, otherwise they have unwavering support for said group or individual (never forget "both sides=nazi defender"). It's one of the LCDs of politics that everyone gets suckered into since it's the trash we get peddled on a daily basis.

Arguing partial facts as absolutes which is all we've had since 2016(and earlier honestly). Some people in a group support Trump, but others in the same group don't! So depending on whether you're pro/anti Trump either side has a card to play! Both sides feel self-gratified and the facts are lost or were irrelevant to begin with.

Article posters should try and use more Reuters btw, they still seem to be pretty solid(I hear AP is good too, but IIRC they used to fuck up a lot trying to be 1st on reporting). CNN/FOX News/WAPO have become absolute trash and should be consumed with the utmost cynicism, if at all.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

bme

#1155  March 29, 2018, 11:58:16 pm
    • Canada
#1156  March 30, 2018, 07:50:22 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
@ Jmorphman - that's only 2 kids. He had 4. Keep trying.
Buddy, you can't make a crazy claim like "MLK's whole family is pro-Trump" (when there's only one niece who does support Trump), and then, when presented with evidence that two of MLK's children are vehemently anti-Trump, demand that you be shown a quote from *every* surviving memeber of MLK's family that makes it clear they're anti-Trump.

Also, sadly, only three of his kids are still living. And in any event, his children have waaaaaaay more authority over his legacy than any of his nieces or nephews. And of course, two (kids) is greater than one (niece).
#1157  April 03, 2018, 03:35:10 pm
    • USA
--Being super duper serious for once
It doesn't and never should have mattered who supports what candidate. I know the 2016 and soon to be 2018 election will be advertised by our lovely media personalities as the fairly honest Democrats vs LITERAL NAZI WHITE MEN LYING REPUBLICANS! But don't bring yourselves down to western media's level by saying shit like, "Richard Spencer or David Duke supports Trump therefore it implies some sort of meaning behind Trump himself!"

It's like a similar extreme to the fools saying Trump or anyone else needs to "disavow" a specific group or individual, otherwise they have unwavering support for said group or individual (never forget "both sides=nazi defender"). It's one of the LCDs of politics that everyone gets suckered into since it's the trash we get peddled on a daily basis.

Arguing partial facts as absolutes which is all we've had since 2016(and earlier honestly). Some people in a group support Trump, but others in the same group don't! So depending on whether you're pro/anti Trump either side has a card to play! Both sides feel self-gratified and the facts are lost or were irrelevant to begin with.

Article posters should try and use more Reuters btw, they still seem to be pretty solid(I hear AP is good too, but IIRC they used to fuck up a lot trying to be 1st on reporting). CNN/FOX News/WAPO have become absolute trash and should be consumed with the utmost cynicism, if at all.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

This was a good post. And you're right, I get sucked up into this crap a lot. I was wrong about MLK's family. But it doesn't matter who supports who like Chronan said. Trump's got lots of people from different ethnic backgrounds working for him. And he did the same before he was president. We should all pay attention to what he does not what they say. Like Floyd Mayweather said, nobody was calling him a racist before he ran for president. It's all part of the democratic scheme. Always has been. And you guys fell for it.
#1158  April 03, 2018, 04:40:57 pm
    • USA
Thomas Jefferson had black people working for him, does that mean he wasn’t racist?

Did you just quote Mayweather because he’s a nonwhite saying something in Trumps favor?

Also, Trump has always seemed racist, it’s just more in the public eye now.
Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 04:44:01 pm by ink
#1159  April 04, 2018, 10:04:06 pm
    • USA
Thomas Jefferson and everybody with money had slaves in that time. Black rich people in the US at that time had black slaves. Heck they got the black slaves from black king's in Africa. What's your point?

yes I quoted Mayweather because he's black. DUH

Quit lying.
#1160  April 04, 2018, 10:28:11 pm
    • USA
Well, I wish you could explain away something like Central Park Five then. It happened back when "no one was thinking of Trump as a racist".

On May 1, 1989, real estate magnate Donald Trump called for the return of the death penalty when he took out full-page advertisements in all four of the city's major newspapers. Trump said he wanted the "criminals of every age" who were accused of beating and raping a jogger in Central Park 12 days earlier "to be afraid".[82] The advertisement, which cost an estimated $85,000,[82] said, in part, "Mayor Koch has stated that hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so. I want to hate these muggers and murderers. They should be forced to suffer ... Yes, Mayor Koch, I want to hate these murderers and I always will. ... How can our great society tolerate the continued brutalization of its citizens by crazed misfits?

There was literally no proof of their guilt. Turns out those kids where all innocent. Oh, and black...

Fun extra I found while digging this back up:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-says-central-park-five-are-guilty-despite-dna-n661941