YesNoOk

Yuanji's Palettes (Finally Back & Ready To Go For Any Year) (Read 150555 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 11, 2012, 09:50:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Palettes I Created
#21  July 15, 2012, 09:04:46 am
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
Sorry, its just that I am kind of still new at making palettes and I don't know how to shade in or contrast stuff.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#22  July 15, 2012, 09:18:14 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
keep practicing cause actually getting the right amount of contrast in your palettes take some time and take MC2 advice, he knows his stuff better than me for sure

That reminds me of the palette tutorial I planned to do a while ago  :P
Chilling
#23  July 15, 2012, 09:43:19 am
    • USA
keep practicing cause actually getting the right amount of contrast in your palettes take some time and take MC2 advice, he knows his stuff better than me for sure

Thanks Goodaldo. I am making another palette with Yurika Kirishima. I am still improving on contrasting and stuff and tell me what you think okay.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#24  July 15, 2012, 09:51:30 am
    • USA
I hope I did better this time. Please reply Goodaldo and tell me what you think, if not I might need to improve some more.

#25  July 15, 2012, 10:04:09 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ is got some good amount of contrast so in that part is fine but the first color while being an interesting approach in the colour change could be better

generally speaking is good
Chilling
#26  July 15, 2012, 08:50:30 pm
    • USA
Here is another palette of Shermie. I hope I did better and please reply, thank you :)

#27  July 15, 2012, 08:54:57 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Now you're getting it.  I think that hair shades should be less saturated but that's personally just my preference. 
#28  July 15, 2012, 09:16:06 pm
    • USA
Now you're getting it.  I think that hair shades should be less saturated but that's personally just my preference.

Thanks dude. Your a great help, sorry about before. I am still improving on making palettes, but I will not to make just one giant blob of one color.

#29  July 15, 2012, 11:53:07 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
If you MUST use a new font, it has to be readable. On white there are colours that are horrible to work with. Pink and Yellow are at the top of that list. As is white, and probably lime green.

We have no rule about fonts, if you want to waste time fonting your post go ahead. Just make sure everyone can read it and that means not using colours that blend with the forum.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#30  July 16, 2012, 06:36:16 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Nono's guide is the most detailed tutorial for basics that no longer exists and is what got me started on this stuff.  There's Twon's tut for a visual demo.
#31  July 17, 2012, 07:47:07 am
    • USA

#32  July 17, 2012, 08:25:39 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Nice, all the palettes have greatly improved in terms of contrast  :) you are slowly getting the hang of it
Chilling
#33  July 17, 2012, 06:31:38 pm
    • USA

#34  July 17, 2012, 07:39:47 pm
    • USA
All of your palettes look so much better! I can actually see the detail in Yurika's hair and face now. The ideas of your palettes are very creative, so keep going!
#35  July 17, 2012, 09:02:49 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Good improvement; I would recommend different shades of Blacks instead of one kind for different palettes, like a deep red or such.
#36  July 17, 2012, 10:03:00 pm
    • USA
Well here are more palettes that I made. This time they are for Petra Johanna Lagerkvist by Bey. I love his characters, they look so high resolution.

• First Row:  Balthier, three are custom, Fran, Lara Croft
  • Second Row: Leona, Memory (Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse), Miku Hatsune, Penelo, Shadow

#37  July 17, 2012, 10:04:22 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Damn that's a massive step up from your old work.  Those are great.
#38  July 17, 2012, 10:06:38 pm
    • USA

#39  July 17, 2012, 10:58:29 pm
  • May as well have a bit of class.
    • USA
I'd love to use some of those Petra palettes, but I don't seem to see a link. Mind posting one?
"I should probably call it a night. ...Sure, give me a sword and a throne and we'll make a big thing of it."
#40  July 17, 2012, 11:13:42 pm
    • USA
Well here are more palettes that I made. This time they are for Petra Johanna Lagerkvist by Bey. I love his characters, they look so high resolution.

• First Row:  Balthier, three are custom, Fran, Lara Croft
  • Second Row: Leona, Memory (Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse), Miku Hatsune, Penelo, Shadow

I'd love to use some of those Petra palettes, but I don't seem to see a link. Mind posting one?

Here is the link if you would like: http://www.4shared.com/rar/dE8lPnOc/Petra_Palettes.html