YesNoOk

Yuanji's Palettes (Finally Back & Ready To Go For Any Year) (Read 150536 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 11, 2012, 09:50:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Penelo's Creative Style of Palettes! Request are Finally OPEN! (Finally) 2014 :)
#321  July 10, 2014, 02:05:40 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
I like the sprite you chose to use to show these palettes. ;)
Re: Penelo's Creative Style of Palettes! Request are Finally OPEN! (Finally) 2014 :)
#322  July 10, 2014, 04:15:37 am
    • USA
    • nepcominc1@yahoo.com
Ok I dont know if it's ok to request this here or not so goes nonthing. kasumi looks much less pixilated thin ayane yet they are made by the same maker, so what I am asking is can you fix ayane and make her look less pixilated, if not thin I am sorry about asking as I am new here and don't know much. (:

PS: if yes thin I will pm you the pic so you can see.
Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:28:41 am by NinjaGuy24
#323  July 10, 2014, 04:49:22 am
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
Ok I dont know if it's ok to request this here or not so goes nonthing. kasumi looks much less pixilated thin ayane yet they are made by the same maker, so what I am asking is can you fix ayane and make her look less pixilated, if not thin I am sorry about asking as I am new here and don't know much. (:

PS: if yes thin I will pm you the pic so you can see.

It's alright. Can you be more specific and which characters you talking about? And also provide a link to them as well, and provide the author who created them as well; thank you.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#324  July 10, 2014, 06:58:02 am
    • USA
    • nepcominc1@yahoo.com
Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:42:25 am by NinjaGuy24
#325  July 10, 2014, 11:38:33 pm
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
kasumi looks much less pixilated thin ayane yet they are made by the same maker, so what I am asking is can you fix ayane and make her look less pixilated

I don't think you understand what palettes are.
#326  July 28, 2014, 08:42:33 pm
    • USA
It has been a while since I last posted some new palettes for characters. I have been busy as always as you guys know.

Here are some palettes for Parace L'Sia by Incurable.

First Row: Balthier; Sort of (Final Fantasy XII), Black & White, Cruelty Blood Rose, Default (Edited), Elsa (Frozen)
Second Row: Fran (Final Fantasy XII), Ghost, Last three are custom
Third Row: First one is custom (My favorite one), Penelo (Final Fantasy XII), Princess Bubble Gum (Adventure Time), Shadow

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?0l6qy6dpo69dhui

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#327  July 28, 2014, 09:27:00 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ Really lovely set all around. The cape on Princess Bubblegum looks pretty bad though. I find actually interesting you used a couple of shades of the skin like some sort of jewel (seeing those blue dots on the Elsa palette) it actually looks quite good and is pretty clever. Great work :)
Chilling
Yuanji's Palettes (Finally Back & Ready To Go For Any Year)
#328  July 14, 2016, 09:00:15 pm
    • USA
I am back everyone. And as for the palette requests, I will be still accepting them but here is a new rule.

I will only accept requests if you message me an inbox and make sure the colors for the characters are easy to deal with and do-able.

Re: Yuanji's Palettes (Finally Back & Ready To Go For Any Year)
#329  July 17, 2016, 02:40:31 pm
    • USA
I am back everyone. And as for the palette requests, I will be still accepting them but here is a new rule.

I will only accept requests if you message me an inbox and make sure the colors for the characters are easy to deal with and do-able.

Also, you can post requests if you want to on this page. I can gladly accept them if I have time, just make sure your request has no more than 5 characters and make sure the colors for them, like I said before, easier than the colors all over the place and thank you.

#330  July 17, 2016, 05:00:31 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
so I send you an request like you said is it accepted?
#331  July 17, 2016, 06:13:30 pm
    • USA