Started by BC, March 12, 2010, 02:19:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Roster
#101  June 26, 2011, 06:51:30 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Yup...You tell them how it is brodah!

You fellas best not forget that BC works at Capcom and he knows all the dirty bits.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

;P photobucket can be a great thing...when it works.

and FeLo, you're totally right about that "other organization" bit in SF3's ChunLi's story...I had totally disregarded that because I never play her in the game. --;
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 06:55:32 pm by MaxBeta

BC

#102  June 26, 2011, 06:55:09 pm
    • UK
Yup that's me trying to unblock E.Honda's shit in capcom's private jet  toilet.
Accepting commissions
#103  June 26, 2011, 06:56:34 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Hence the "E" in E. Honda for "ENORMOUS"  :ninja:

inb4 "its not for Enormous its for Edmund bla bla bla bla I Know my SF better than you can count your fingers bla bla yadda yadda"

@BC
You best tell Ono not to get him NewYork Cheesecake for those top secret conference meetings.
...BTW, its awkward enough for me to picture E.Honda fitting in that little room. :D
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:01:47 pm by MaxBeta

BC

#104  June 26, 2011, 07:08:14 pm
    • UK
You think you feel akward?! You aint the one who's brain gave a mental image of his enormous turd without consent =(
Accepting commissions
#105  July 02, 2011, 08:05:32 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
ok so all the off topic talk aside.

Myself and BC have gotten back into spirit with this game. and the roster is still mainly gonna be huge.

However demo 1, will feature several changes that we didnt plan but it works out well this way. I'll let BC elaborate about the changes.
#106  July 02, 2011, 10:20:16 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Ken thought he was dead because he saw Gouken Flat on the floor in a pool of blood. He then went after Gouki and was easily defeated. Ryu then found out about it later. He then followed gouki to his island. After they fought Akuma abandoned Ryu on the island. During SF4 Gouken came back and thought Ryu the Jodan Sokutou Geri, Denjin Hadouken, and The ShinShoryuken.

Very nice, but SF4 story sucks, it has a lot of holes and makes a lot of mistakes in the plot. That's the main thing.

Myself and BC have gotten back into spirit with this game. and the roster is still mainly gonna be huge.
Awesome :D!! I'm not sure if you have considered my version of "G", I have to talk with both you about it :(

However demo 1, will feature several changes that we didnt plan but it works out well this way. I'll let BC elaborate about the changes.

Cool!! We'll be waiting :D!!

I swear there was something cool here!!
#107  October 06, 2011, 12:42:05 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Hey you should add or make SF Ex characters.....Since these characters are sidelined
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#108  October 06, 2011, 05:54:46 pm

Hey you should add or make SF Ex characters.....Since these characters are sidelined

And you should shut up.

Why don't you try to make a single sprite?Then, you'll be able to talk, since you don't know how much does cost making something. Oh wait...you just wait for people to do stuff and then, download!! Awesome man, awesome!!
#109  October 10, 2011, 06:19:41 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Why is this necro-bumped?
#110  October 10, 2011, 04:26:23 pm

^
A kid bumped it, thinking he's on the wave and BC will work on those SFEX just because that kid wants ¬¬X
#111  October 12, 2011, 06:03:10 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Alright, can this topic be locked until BC is ready to give us more information?
#112  October 12, 2011, 08:59:23 am
    • Thailand
Stop worrying about necro-bumps and locking topics. If you want a topic to be locked or a moderator to notice necro-bumps, then use the report function.

Your posts just clutter the topic either further and are completely and utterly useless. Not to mention that this is the full game area.

Don't do it anymore.
#113  January 19, 2012, 07:40:15 pm
I just have a question will Rose be in the final roster? since she became my favourite in SFIV and in SFZ/A series

BC

#114  January 19, 2012, 07:58:41 pm
    • UK
Accepting commissions
#115  January 30, 2012, 02:07:02 am
COOL!
#116  June 18, 2012, 04:18:22 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Siriously why not include Q?
Hes the first of the "new generation" to appear in SF
And he was both in SF3 and SF 2!
#117  June 20, 2012, 10:20:59 pm

SIRIUS BLACK!!!

Seriously, why resurrecting a topic which is 5 months dead. Just to say "HI, I WANT Q".

About Q being in SF2...it's just a coincidence. It's as if you say Enjo and Geki being the same person, just because Enjo wears purple and claws, but Enjo is from Ibuki's town.

#118  June 30, 2012, 08:02:28 pm
  • Shingo KICK!
    • sonicstar3000.tripod.com/
Because Q is freakin' epic. He was based on the conspiracy of the Ken Stage character though, I think.

... are you STILL reading this?