YesNoOk

SF II World Warrior Retold (Read 34129 times)

Started by 0megaturb0, April 23, 2015, 10:57:54 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SF II World Warrior Retold
#21  April 26, 2015, 07:19:24 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
I'm not complaning.
I do like the fact that he took the idea from me (just a little bit) like you said.
It makes me feel happy, actually downloaded his mugen and I can't wait to see what's he's planning for another release.
#22  April 27, 2015, 05:07:06 am
    • Canada
    • stevalalxx@gmail.com
evilryu

i have been working on this for a few weeks, it took a while to do all the stages considering ive been pretty busy with real life, people that follow my work know that when i do have time i can pump out stages pretty quick, i can admit that it is close to what you did and i was aware of your release when i released mine but i wasn't when i started my project i'm sorry you feel that i stole your idea, i could have released mine weeks ago,  but wanted it to be more polished not trying to be a dick but do not go running your mouth saying i stole your idea that being said we obviously have similar tastes so maybe we can colob what are you working on next? i will be converting cammy feilong deejay and t hawk stages next to the same style as the rest of my sf2 stage edits and i will be downloading your game to check out what you did

signed -violent ken
#23  April 28, 2015, 10:53:22 am
    • Italy
    • emilio.mari@tin.it
the resolution of lifebar? is 240p or 480p? i want to put in my screenpack