YesNoOk

Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post (Read 549668 times)

Started by kenshiro99, January 11, 2017, 07:44:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post
#141  May 07, 2017, 05:17:52 pm
    • Brazil
Looks really awesome, keep up the great work. Can you give an estimate as to the release date please?

I do not have a forecast yet, but I guarantee it will be this year. Thank you
#142  May 19, 2017, 05:05:34 pm
    • Malaysia
Are you planning to relase most of the character at once or one by one?
#143  May 19, 2017, 06:56:50 pm
    • Brazil
Are you planning to relase most of the character at once or one by one?

Hello Friend. I'm thinking of releasing all of them along with the first version of the game.
Sanji VS Piccolo Dragon Ball Z vs One Piece mugen
#144  May 19, 2017, 06:58:23 pm
    • Brazil
Process of developing char for the project Dragon Ball Z vs. One Piece.

I bring today a taste of the battles they saw in this developing game.
This time, a one-on-one combat between these great characters in an epic battle. With the technique of the flaming legs, the Diable Jumbe, Sanji Vismoke comes to try to kick the face of the Namekuseijin and great warrior Piccolo, which promises not to facilitate for the cook of straw hat pirates. Sanji possesses versatile combos capable of causing great damage to the opponent, while Piccolo possesses the most varied techniques, with kicks and bursts of electricity and ki.

Which duo will win this fight?

Stay tuned for the project by accessing the link below and see more videos of the project on the channel.

#145  May 20, 2017, 05:48:51 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Here I am. :)

I saw the video and ... it seems all right.

The only suggestion I can give is to change the final explosion of Piccolo's clone hyper. You can use the explosion FX that I used for Saki Omokane's hand grenade.
#146  May 20, 2017, 08:09:26 pm
  • Why,
Sanji VS Piccolo: I asking: what that stage is called? Whos it is`?

Anyway, both seen... right?

Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#147  May 21, 2017, 01:57:11 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Amazing project kenshiro, keep it up the good work! I'm looking forward to this project, hope everything goes well!
#148  May 21, 2017, 09:37:41 pm
    • Brazil
Here I am. :)

I saw the video and ... it seems all right.

The only suggestion I can give is to change the final explosion of Piccolo's clone hyper. You can use the explosion FX that I used for Saki Omokane's hand grenade.

You're always welcome, Gladiacloud.
It would also be a good option, I'll do the visual test here to see which one gets better.

Thanks for the sugestion
#149  May 21, 2017, 09:38:21 pm
    • Brazil
#150  May 21, 2017, 09:38:54 pm
    • Brazil
Amazing project kenshiro, keep it up the good work! I'm looking forward to this project, hope everything goes well!

Thank you. I'm doing my best to be all right.
#151  May 22, 2017, 10:41:46 am
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help

lui

#152  May 22, 2017, 10:56:06 am
    • USA
#153  May 22, 2017, 11:18:31 am
Sanji and Piccolo Released
#154  June 03, 2017, 02:15:02 am
    • Brazil

Hello everyone
After some time without news, I bring some great for those who love mugen, especially for those who like the MVC style.

The game Dragon BallZ vs One Piece continues to be produced and is already well advanced, with only 7 chars remaining to be completed for the first version of the game, besides a balancing that will be done in all following the feedback from you and the people who are me Helping with this through the gameplay and the videos that I usually put on my channel. Other than that, the Game Screenpack is ready and some scenarios will be modified to stay in line with the game.

Until that happens, I am making available to you another pair that will be present in the game for download and possibly, will be the last ones before the launch of the game. They are Piccolo from DBZ and Sanji from OP.
Remember that as soon as the game is released, all content will be available for free to anyone who wants to use it in their Mugen.

Piccolo already had a first version and this one is revised and improved, with modifications in the blows and sprites leaving him more complete than its previous version and Sanji makes its debut. Check out the gameplay of both below:

Sanji Moveset
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Piccolo Moveset

A special thanks for Zero de Armentis who assisted in the sprites of Sanji and Balthazar by the FX of PiccoloZ2

DOWNLOAD

SANJI: http://www.mediafire.com/file/79b9f1gnkily2q8/Sanji.rar

PICCOLO: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k19a5a5a3l5s7mx/piccolo.rar

If you want to contribute my work, just make a donation of any value in the link below. I will be very happy to receive this help and for sure I will be very encouraged in my next projects.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=bruno_salas123%40hotmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Kenshiro99%20Projects&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest
Goku Update to Demo Game
#155  June 08, 2017, 07:09:28 pm
    • Brazil
I bring news related to Demo of the game Dragon BallZ vs One Piece.

The chars are going through a general review and many bugs have been fixed, balancing and new FX to make the game tick for everyone. The first char that I believe to be 100% is the Son Goku that is incredible in this new version. I can not say that it is the definitive one because maybe I have new ideas that I want to put, although this version pleases me a lot.

New move add, the Counter can be used by pressing A + B + C during the defense and spends 1 bar and a half of the powerbar, the damage is reduced but causes it to escape from any pressure.

New combos and effects in the Dragon Fist movement, which is more dynamic and with the add of ShenLong at the time of the Uppercult and several explosions will arise while the opponent flies.

New FX in the SPirit Bomb movement.

Many news FX, sounds and Balancing in the attacks, leaving the gameplay very solid.

I'll make a video this week with Goku combos to introduce you and give your opinions about it.

Thank you
#156  June 08, 2017, 08:20:44 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Congratulations, your Son Goku it´s simply amazing!
#157  June 08, 2017, 08:59:02 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
#158  June 08, 2017, 09:11:41 pm
    • Brazil
#159  June 08, 2017, 09:51:58 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
The game looks really amazing, man. But I have an important question: will the chars have Mugen 1.0 scalable AI? I love the game but it's really tough for me right now, I know, I suck XD

#160  June 08, 2017, 10:03:58 pm
    • Brazil
The game looks really amazing, man. But I have an important question: will the chars have Mugen 1.0 scalable AI? I love the game but it's really tough for me right now, I know, I suck XD

If I understood your question, all chars will have AI, but nothing too hard, just challenging. I even hate chars much appeals (same as KOF Zillion, that was the hard devil) rsrsrsr. Keep calm. I still do not know how to make the char difficult according to the level I put in Mugen. Maybe in the next version. Thank you