• ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 06:03:29 pm by FeLo_Llop
Re: SF chars by Fido
#2  March 22, 2009, 05:10:29 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
First Robo-Jam, now Felo's Rose, this is like the retro WIP week. ;P
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  March 22, 2009, 05:28:02 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
WOW!! These are some really cool SF characters!

Although, they were made with Hi-res in mind because the Fonts, Fx and Status Bars don't look good under regular Lo-res winmugen.

Damn, these are nice. I hope he completes the whole SFA roster if he can in time.

@ FeLo_Llop
Did you convert those running sprites from CVS to SFA? If so, very awesome job.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#4  March 22, 2009, 05:29:43 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

I swear there was something cool here!!
#5  March 22, 2009, 05:40:52 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
First Robo-Jam, now Felo's Rose, this is like the retro WIP week. ;P

And Shoto Guile.  ;P lol now all we need is for MadkaT to release one.

Although, they were made with Hi-res in mind because the Fonts, Fx and Status Bars don't look good under regular Lo-res winmugen.

I bet the forum had a bug in the tags, that's why it wasn't placed at first. I've been getting that bug sometimes when placing news, it doesn't let you use the character, stage ones etc, for a while. Though one can change the tag after making an edit in the post.

OT: Well, I like a lot the sparks and explods that Fido uses, Felo's sprite pack works better in game than game what one could've imagined too.

Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 09:04:55 pm by ★Guardian Angel
#6  March 22, 2009, 06:11:48 pm
  • Do the impossible!
I will test that awesome looking Rose.

EDIT- HOLY CRAP, amazing character. Congratulations to Fido and for Felo, i really like that Rose.
group1942@groupsim.com

Join, mugenites!
Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 06:15:10 pm by Guilty

SNT

#7  March 22, 2009, 06:30:53 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Props to all concerned, this is by far the best looking Rose I've seen, but I still can't wait for the day when someone makes a 6-button Rose.  Still, she's better than my current 4-button, so I'm switching her in.
Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 06:43:57 pm by Chosis
#8  March 22, 2009, 06:52:53 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Props to all concerned, this is by far the best looking Rose I've seen, but I still can't wait for the day when someone makes a 6-button Rose.  Still, she's better than my current 4-button, so I'm switching her in.

Acutually with minor tweaks you could make all of fido characters be 6 button characters cus most of them still have the animations for it, i luv what he is doin but i everytime i download one of his characters i do this
#9  March 22, 2009, 07:36:48 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
    • marancv.infinitymugenteam.com
today is a goooooood day! congratz Felo

Thanks, Buckus.
#10  March 22, 2009, 07:41:56 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
hey guys he just released some more characters after he released rose and gen and ectc, just go and see....
#11  March 22, 2009, 07:45:00 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
mmm interesting most interested in the rolento and of course in that rose
Chilling
#12  March 22, 2009, 07:46:01 pm
Acutually with minor tweaks you could make all of fido characters be 6 button characters cus most of them still have the animations for it, i luv what he is doin but i everytime i download one of his characters i do this

If it's okay with Fido and FeLo, perhaps you could post the patches?  :sweatdrop:
#13  March 22, 2009, 07:49:35 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
very impressive my friend  :2thumbsup:
#14  March 22, 2009, 07:50:43 pm
    • USA
yeah i would have to ask them, cus i do all of my patches mainly on old stuff or stuff that hasnt been updated in awhile cus the creator might want their own character to play a cetain way, especially if they just released them so i dunno, they will probably say no right off the bat...
#15  March 22, 2009, 11:23:21 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
The sprites look amazing, but the gameplay for the characters...

It seems like nobody remembers to put clsn2 over clsn1 for the most part anymore, especially in the case of projectiles. It's hard to negate something when it can't even be hit. The sound samples feel like they've been strained through a  straw: better rips could've been done. Add on some fx glitches and other gameplay kinks...ah well you know where I'm going.
#16  March 23, 2009, 12:41:05 am
  • El Sanguif es mas macho!
WOW.
'nuff said.
SF chars by Fido
#17  March 23, 2009, 05:40:02 am
  • If they have no bread, then let them eat cake!
    • xat.com/Fabula_Nova_Crystalis
Yeah he upped Guy, Maki, Birdie, Eagle, Karin, Mika, and Sodom after Rose and the others.

Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 06:04:42 am by ☠Cyber Neko
#18  March 23, 2009, 05:45:28 am
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
I found some animation looping states in Eagle while testing, but these are cool, if you don't make them have 6 buttons they should go specially well with Fong's characters.
#19  March 23, 2009, 06:25:58 am
  • El Sanguif es mas macho!
um...sorry, I guess I should have said, WOW these chars still need a bit of work!

The sounds need work and so do some of the attack properties. ex. Birdie's dashing headbutt can be done in the air, Gen can be hit out of an attack that leaves him standing in air, etc.

Other than these little issues, they're decent chars. I just prefer that Fido put in as much effort into fixing these little things as he does with the nice-if-overdone sparks.
#20  March 23, 2009, 03:14:47 pm
    • Poland
He is english speaking guy so I don't see any problem to post your feedback in his topic on Mugenchina. I noticed he fixed error which ppl reported to him..
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16