YesNoOk

Jesuszilla is taking character commissions. (Read 10742 times)

Started by Sir Ghostler, August 05, 2019, 02:02:46 am
Share this topic:
Jesuszilla is taking character commissions.
#1  August 05, 2019, 02:02:46 am
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
Jesuszilla has recently started taking character commissions. http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/en/contact

Commission Info
MUGEN character commissions are now OPEN!

The base commission price is $350 USD for one character in CvS2, CFJ, PotS, or VSav system. Be advised that this is only the base price; the total may be more and therefore must be negotiated beforehand at my own discretion to determine a suitable cost.

RULES:
- Payment and project requirements must be provided before I will begin work. This shall be done through a PayPal invoice that I will send to you.
- Other methods of payment are not accepted. No exceptions.
- Any other system requires research, and thus, a higher price (an additional cost which will be at least $10 USD) needs to be negotiated at my discretion.
- Any additional project requirements provided after I have begun work may require additional charges depending on the amount of work required.
$50 USD will be subtracted from the total if a properly aligned SFF with all the character sprites is provided, so doing so is encouraged. If you mislead me (and I will check), intentionally or otherwise, I will place the project on hold and we will discuss your options.
- I will work as quickly as I can in any given situation, but any project with a deadline will require additional negotions.
- I do not do sprites or color separation. Please ensure your character has all required animations for the system. I can provide you with a list of contacts who can get the job done, but be advised that they may not necessarily be open.
- Additional project requirements beyond a simple conversion must be provided in plain English.
- I will not work with NSFW material such as hentai or fetish characters. No exceptions.
- If I feel the need to stop due to higher priorities, I shall inform you of the situation and refund you in full if requested.

You'll need to contact him via Twitter. https://twitter.com/Jesuszilla_TM
Re: Jesuszilla is taking character commissions.
#2  August 10, 2019, 04:01:15 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
but I thought that was not allowed to get paid by characters made by another company
Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 04:14:02 pm by kamuiness
#3  August 10, 2019, 04:22:52 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I've never heard of that

That's never been a thing with art comissions

lui

#4  August 10, 2019, 04:26:24 pm
    • USA
but I thought that was not allowed to get paid by characters made by another company

no, what you are paying for is the service itself, not the characters.

the characters will be released for free and no money is directly coming from said characters

what jesuszilla is charging for specifically is the fact he's writing a ton of code for someone else and taking hours, maybe weeks or months out of his time for someone to make a character they want
#5  August 11, 2019, 09:44:09 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

I wonder if your phrasing is intentionally misleading (as in very general).
It's not allowed to get paid  for providing downloads of characters made by anoher company; like someone setting up a mugen warehouse and putting it behind a paywall. pretty much everything else is fair game, some people are not comfortable getting paid /paying for editing someone else's characters, but tyhat's more of a personal ethics thing than a general rule.
Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 09:49:18 pm by Bastard Mami
#6  September 01, 2019, 12:30:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#7  September 02, 2019, 04:47:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I remember him saying he was taking comissions on facebook, but I also remember him later saying that his facebook was hacked; I did not see anythign out of the ordinary, so I guess that is what hapenned; someone hacked his facebook then took a low profile to take comissions on his name ?
#8  September 02, 2019, 04:59:25 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Long story short a whole bunch of his accounts got compromised this year and multiple people were anonymously posing as him, exploiting things, etc.
#9  September 02, 2019, 05:02:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I wonder if you can report yourself in facebook. that would explain one of the epiosdes where a friend only post of his got reported.
#10  September 03, 2019, 04:15:02 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I guess the "I take commisions" is his version of the classic "I am gay" joke on social media :yaoming: (you know, when you left your account open and your friends write those things as you in your account)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#11  September 30, 2019, 02:17:44 pm

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#12  October 01, 2019, 09:23:18 am
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
Has he been hacked again?
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#13  October 02, 2019, 01:43:45 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Who knows for how long his account has been compromised. Weeks, months, even years! Maybe JZ disappeared a long time ago and we've been dealing with an impostor (or impostors) for who knows how long!

In fact, was there ever really a JususZilla or was he nothing but an amalgam of various individuals pretending to be someone else.
#14  October 02, 2019, 02:09:17 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
No, I'm pretty sure this one's legit. He's recently popped back up on Twitter and he's appeared on Discord again as of late so I don't have reason to think this is unscrupulous.
#15  October 02, 2019, 04:09:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
In fact, was there ever really a JususZilla or was he nothing but an amalgam of various individuals pretending to be someone else.

I am pretty sure that happened back in the mugen being times, but I don't remember who the fake user was.

[EDIT]
I think it was reformed silent storm, but I am not sure.