-Performing Durchgedreht and A/B Ich Glaube Nicht right when time is up for Stabilisieren is possible to avoid self damage.
This was actually intentional for Ich Glaube Nicht and is actually brought up in the read me. It was not intentional for Durchgedreht though.
-The new air throw has no recovery (Robo Weiss can grab the opponent not too close near the side of the stage in a certain position which won't push her back and keep jumping up and grabbing them, resulting to an infinite).
I made some adjustments to the air throw anyway, but keep in mind that the custom fall states messes with training's auto recover function. This can be fixed by pasting the following code at the bottom of training's config file:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Sorry for get you trouble.
It's okay. You are helping me make this character the best that it can be, there is no need to apologize for that.
Robo Weiss has been updated again, go ahead and redownload her.
- Realigned hitsparks for 2A, jA, and jB
- Fixed an error where Gletscherstrom doesn't have hitsparks (Both counter and force break versions)
- Fixed an error where Durchegredreht was immune to self destructs
- Adjusted Air throw's hitboxes and increased cooldown time
- Fixed an error where Hals Brechen regains meter and fixed airdash effects not showing up consistently
- Realigned Ultra burst and Throw escape icons
- fixed animelemtime(0) in state 3050 which lead to an assert failure