YesNoOk

Robo Weiss v1.06 (Read 21088 times)

Started by OHMSBY, April 01, 2019, 03:56:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Robo Weiss v1.052
#21  October 23, 2019, 10:00:23 am
    • boycreeper12@gmail.com
Just found out is not Duplicate Anim fault.
Is animelemtime(0) fault (So i changed animelemtime(1))
That thing will trigger Assert failure in array line 110
←Before After→

Sorry for get you trouble.
Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:43:27 am by p0008874
#22  October 23, 2019, 10:09:08 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
#23  October 23, 2019, 10:16:23 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Well, I guess maybe I'm a little spoiled. His Weiss does look good, but I feel like that the next update would be rushed, much like his Bowser "2.0".
I'll admit I did kinda called his 2.0 update on Bowser "sloppy" (Not sure if that's the right word for it). I think his characters are good, I just wish he didn't rush that one by adding the new Burst update and that's it.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: Robo Weiss v1.055
#24  October 24, 2019, 02:10:04 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
-Performing Durchgedreht and A/B Ich Glaube Nicht right when time is up for Stabilisieren is possible to avoid self damage.

This was actually intentional for Ich Glaube Nicht and is actually brought up in the read me. It was not intentional for Durchgedreht though.

-The new air throw has no recovery (Robo Weiss can grab the opponent not too close near the side of the stage in a certain position which won't push her back and keep jumping up and grabbing them, resulting to an infinite).

I made some adjustments to the air throw anyway, but keep in mind that the custom fall states messes with training's auto recover function. This can be fixed by pasting the following code at the bottom of training's config file:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Sorry for get you trouble.

It's okay. You are helping me make this character the best that it can be, there is no need to apologize for that.

Robo Weiss has been updated again, go ahead and redownload her.

- Realigned hitsparks for 2A, jA, and jB
- Fixed an error where Gletscherstrom doesn't have hitsparks (Both counter and force break versions)
- Fixed an error where Durchegredreht was immune to self destructs
- Adjusted Air throw's hitboxes and increased cooldown time
- Fixed an error where Hals Brechen regains meter and fixed airdash effects not showing up consistently
- Realigned Ultra burst and Throw escape icons
- fixed animelemtime(0) in state 3050 which lead to an assert failure
#25  October 24, 2019, 08:54:28 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Just tested again, I think I made a mistake on one of the bugs:
-Crouching B and running A has misaligned hitsparks (Sorry, not crouching A. The hitspark on crouching B appears in the middle instead of the bottom where Myrtenaster hits the opponent).
-I experimented some ways why the Hals Brechen's airdash effects appearances are inconsistent as they still are:
1. Simply jumping up without moving or a backwards jump, then Hals Brechen will cause the airdash effects to appear many times.
2. Doing a forward jump (Air dash optional) or simply standing, then Hals Brechen will make an airdash effect to appear only once.
3. Performing a run, then jump forward (Air dash optional), then Hals Brechen, the airdash effects don't show up at all.
For the 3rd one, you have to perform the run to make it not appear. As long as you don't run, then the Hals Brechen's effect will always appear once for the 2nd one whether you forward, back air dash or not at all.
-After getting an Error, then performing an A Ich Glaube Nicht to nullify the 1st explosion, the 2nd explosion gets nullified as well and punishes her on the 3rd one (This is more of a balance issue as it can deal 40% damage to the opponent as the opponent will be hit by the counter and two explosions. Easy way to do this is by doing 3 crouching As).

Hopefully, this is the last one.

I made some adjustments to the air throw anyway, but keep in mind that the custom fall states messes with training's auto recover function.
The air throw is more balanced now thanks to the cooldown, so it can no longer be abused. Didn't know the custom fall states will mess that up, but good to know.

This was actually intentional for Ich Glaube Nicht and is actually brought up in the read me. It was not intentional for Durchgedreht though.
Guess I completely missed that. I was figuring out other ways to avoid it and that was how I encountered it with Durchgedreht.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#26  October 24, 2019, 10:39:55 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
I'm making for some reason a edit where she has no "error" thing, so I want to know what state triggers it/
Re: Robo Weiss v1.056
#27  October 25, 2019, 01:45:41 am
    • USA
One more update. Go ahead and redownload her.

- Realigned hitsparks for 2B and 66A
- Fixed an error where the airdash effects not showing up consistently for the air version of Hals Brechen
- The self destruct caused by Error no longer loops after succesfuly countering it with Ich Glaube Nicht

Thanks again Solidzone.

I'm making for some reason a edit where she has no "error" thing, so I want to know what state triggers it/

Its not triggered by a state, its triggered by several variables, one for each of her attacks. Look closely through -2-3.cns.
Re: Robo Weiss v1.06
#28  April 27, 2020, 04:39:41 am
    • USA
Robo Weiss has been updated. Go ahead and redownload her.

- Fixed an error in the incremental cornerpush code
- Fixed some misaligned effects
- Added some additional effects
- jC's startup now slows down Robo Weiss' horizontal velocity as opposed to halting it
- Changed the fire effects for the Astral Heat winpose
- Minor adjustments to damage scaling
- If Robo Weiss is at max health, then her health will not be depleted during her Astral Heat, allowing for her victory to be registered as perfect
- Fixed an error where Robo Weiss could slide during her Dead Angle Attack
- After Countering with A Ich Glaube Nicht, Robo Weiss will no longer be invulnerable for the entirety of the animation
- Ultra Burst's aura will no longer show up during custom states