YesNoOk

Youtuber Edits On Characters (Read 4909 times)

Started by XiconDestoroyah, December 16, 2017, 12:11:57 am
Youtuber Edits On Characters
#1  December 16, 2017, 12:11:57 am
  • C.E.O. and Founder of Xicon Exedra
    • USA
I literally don't know where I should of posted this, but if this isn't the place, you can move it to the necessary one.
This request what I posted on another site, but no response. Let's see if any of you guys can help.

I want to make Youtubers as characters by editing palettes and sounds of already made characters. However, I need some help. Which Youtubers would fit for which character? Here is a list of Youtubers with one of them already planned for a character edit.
  • Egoraptor - ???
  • JonTron - ???
  • Etika - Benimaru
  • iJustine - ???
  • Shoe0nHead - ???
  • Jacksepticeye - ???
  • Alpharad - ???
In addition, by CVS, SNK, or anything similar, which version should I use for each character and which creator of that version?

Thank you.
Re: Youtuber Edits On Characters
#2  December 16, 2017, 12:18:31 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
Why are Ninja Brian and Danny Sexbang not on this list?
#3  December 16, 2017, 12:33:04 am
    • USA
I only have characters from the first wave on this list. I'll plan to add Danny in a future wave, but I don't know about Brain just yet.
#4  December 16, 2017, 12:46:37 am
you would have a better shot at getting help if you posted pictures of those people ive mostly never heard about
#5  December 16, 2017, 12:55:10 am
    • USA
Here are the pictures in order of the list (Excluding Etika because I have already gotten to work with him)

Egoraptor

JonTron

iJustine

Shoe0nHead

Jacksepticeye

Alpharad

Now that you see who these Youtubers look like, do you have any suggestions?
#6  December 16, 2017, 12:57:49 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Egoraptor can be Kusaregedo, and JonTron can also be Kusaregedo.
#7  December 16, 2017, 01:07:15 am
    • USA
I checked to see who Kusaregedo was, and um... "ech". I'm technically looking for human characters for these edits. Any ideas?
#8  December 16, 2017, 03:03:53 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#9  December 16, 2017, 03:54:25 am
    • USA
Sorry, this JonTron is no good. I need characters from Capcom, SNK, and other stuff as the edits I look forward to.
#10  December 16, 2017, 05:26:42 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Chang would make a perfect JonTron
#11  December 16, 2017, 05:40:28 am
I guess Kyo or Kim for Egorapor.
Eliza for Ijustine
#12  December 17, 2017, 12:06:20 am
    • USA
OK, I will confirm Egoraptor as an edit for Kyo and iJustine as an edit for Eliza.

Devon, I'm afraid Chang won't work. He's too big and doesn't have hair on the top of his head. But not to worry! I believe I have found out who I will have for JonTron as an edit! One problem though. The character I seek for this edit does not exist yet. The only creator I can think of to make this character is chuchoryu, but I won't request the character since I do not want to waste his time in whatever he is doing. The character for JonTron is Miguel from Tekken. That's my plan.

As for Shoe0nHead, Jacksepticeye, and Alpharad, I'm not entirely sure. Does anyone have any ideas?

Oh, one more thing. I have just stated that Egoraptor is for Kyo and I know that some of you were thinking that Alpharad should also be Kyo. If the two Kyos for these two Youtubers have different movesets, then I'll do just that as what some of your were thinking. If not, Alpharad will have to be as someone else.
#13  December 21, 2017, 03:19:55 am
    • USA
OK, I'm back and I'm wondering who Jacksepticeye should be. He's the only one I don't have as a planned character. Also, don't worry about Alpharad, he's going to have Rock Howard as edit.