~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 02:30:01 am by Titiln
Re: Winners don't use drugs logo
#2  December 31, 2008, 02:45:59 pm
    • UK
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#3  January 02, 2009, 03:25:59 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Winners don't use drugs....

I've done all kinds of drugs and still smoke weed and I'm better than everyone I know at everything and  I'm much smarter.

So some winners do use drugs.
#4  January 02, 2009, 11:33:38 am

I've done all kinds of drugs and still smoke weed and I'm better than everyone I know at everything and  I'm much smarter.

Imaginary friends don't count

MDI

#5  January 02, 2009, 11:40:45 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
ey
#6  January 02, 2009, 09:01:06 pm
  • 'Remember me?'
I'm crying.
#7  January 03, 2009, 01:00:10 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/

Imaginary friends don't count

I wasn't talking about friends (And no I'm not referring to people on the internet), there are few people I've ever met in my life that are smarter or as smart as me including all of my high school teachers.

I'm better than everyone I know at everything and  I'm much smarter.

The Marijuana smoke has apparently inflated your ego.

Perhaps I should've said almost everything. I'm not trying to sound like an uptight arrogant ass, but I'm not gonna lie. I had straight A's with few B's in High School and I'd have to say only about 10 people max were smarter than me or as smart as me. In fact I didn't learn much that I didn't already know when I was in high school. I always push my self beyond my limits to keep improving myself, that is why I'm great at alot of things, not because I smoke weed. I do not consider myself above everyone else but I happen to be better than most at alot of things like drawing, image editing, sprite editing, book smarts, street smarts, grammar, video games, and all forms of math, just to name a few. None of these (Except book smarts, street smarts, and grammar) are important in life, I'm just saying I happen to be better than most at these things and drugs did not prevent me from this.

I haven't done any real drugs since I was like 15, but marijuana shouldn't be considered a real drug. All I'm saying is marijuana does not prevent you from becoming a skillful person, it is up to you and only you to push yourself beyond your limits.

Weed did not improve my skills, I did. I like to learn and I like to learn as many new skills as possible, I am somewhat of a perfectionist.

So all I'm saying is marijuana does not prevent you from being all you can be, but I'm not suggesting you do drugs or weed. In fact I encourage not doing drugs.

MDI

#8  January 03, 2009, 01:25:40 am
Very well put. You join the ranks of stoners I have gained respect for.
ey
#9  January 03, 2009, 02:03:26 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
If it weren't for drugs we wouldn't have a lot of the children's stories that are still told today, like Dr. Seuss or nearly every Disney film ever made.
#10  January 03, 2009, 10:35:28 am
You do realise that when you're on drugs, like cocaine or pot, you lose all senses.

MDI

#11  January 03, 2009, 12:01:17 pm
You do realise that when you're on drugs, like cocaine or pot, you lose all senses.

Thats why movies like Friday and Harold & Kumar are hilarious. Looking at them act like silly asses is quite a riot. ^_^
ey
#12  January 03, 2009, 12:02:20 pm
If it weren't for drugs we wouldn't have a lot of the children's stories that are still told today, like Dr. Seuss or nearly every Disney film ever made.

tell me what are you man stories please i wanna be inspired by your good taste

winners use wathever they take the responsability of it´s consecuences, losers dont´take such responsabilities
#13  January 03, 2009, 10:35:27 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/

Cocaine can make you hyper, but pot.... do you even know wtf you're talking about?

Weed does not affect your motor skills or make you act stupid like alcohol or other drugs. Only stupid people act stupid when they smoke weed (Like people in movies like Harold and Kumar, and Friday, don't believe what you see in the movies). There's nothing I can't do when I'm high that I could do when I was sober, including driving.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I've done almost every drug there is at least twice back in my days. (I used to have alot of hookups so I got to try them for free)
#14  January 03, 2009, 11:36:03 pm
  • DAT SAX
horray drug argument

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#15  January 04, 2009, 01:58:10 am
  • I got a PM.

Cocaine can make you hyper, but pot.... do you even know wtf you're talking about?

Weed does not affect your motor skills or make you act stupid like alcohol or other drugs. Only stupid people act stupid when they smoke weed (Like people in movies like Harold and Kumar, and Friday, don't believe what you see in the movies). There's nothing I can't do when I'm high that I could do when I was sober, including driving.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I've done almost every drug there is at least twice back in my days. (I used to have alot of hookups so I got to try them for free)

I think he was kidding. I mean medically that's not even possible. Wait..... I mean unless something went wrong and you are now in a coma. But's neither drug listed would do that. I guess coke could give you a stoke which could put you into a coma.

By the way Drugs are bad. You should do food that contains drugs like Milk for example. That's much better for you.
#16  January 04, 2009, 02:46:50 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Weed does not affect your motor skills.

lol...

you act stupid like alcohol or other drugs.

lol...

There's nothing I can't do when I'm high that I could do when I was sober, including driving.

I hope you're happy with your DUI.

Only losers smoke weed. The smoke is bad for your lungs, and it smells like shit. Why the fuck would you want to smoke that shit. It's just as bad as cigarettes.

Winners don't do drugs ftw!
#17  January 04, 2009, 02:50:33 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Winners use drugs.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#18  January 04, 2009, 04:44:14 am
  • Pretending to know Japanese is stupid.
    • www.sevenhertz.net/
LOL
Check me out.

Naruto sucks.
#19  January 04, 2009, 06:37:29 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
There's nothing I can't do when I'm high that I could do when I was sober, including driving.

I hope you're happy with your DUI.

Only losers smoke weed. The smoke is bad for your lungs, and it smells like shit. Why the fuck would you want to smoke that shit. It's just as bad as cigarettes.

I was always high when I started learning to drive lol. I don't drive while high anymore, I'm just sayin it doesn't affect my driving or any other activity for that matter including exercising or studying.

And only shitty weed smells like shit, the real good shit has a much better aroma. I got hookups so I only smoke the good shit. It's not really bad for your lungs, but yeah you're lungs won't be as good as they used to be, but it's easy to clean out your lungs if you quit. And I personally have no reason to have perfect lungs, the only thing I'd need great lungs for is running, but I have no reason to run so what's the point.

As for cigarettes, those are nothing but man made chemicals. Cigarettes smell like shit and the smoke stains (Especially windows and tvs). The smell of cigarette smoke takes much longer to go away than weed does. Cigarettes also cause cancer and other long-term effects unlike weed, I've never heard of someone getting cancer or ending up with a hole in their throat because of weed. So I agree with you that cigarettes are a waste of health and money.

I actually had to quit smoking weed about a week ago, I gotta find another job.  --; But I plan on smoking again about a month after I get a job.

And I'm typing all this out of boredom, not because I care. ;) So don't think I'm pissed off or anything like that.

True, but weed is not a real drug, it doesn't prevent you from becoming a winner, unless you're running a marathon or something in which case it would prevent you from being a winner.

MDI

#20  January 04, 2009, 06:58:44 am
Smoking weed is one thing, but the generic stereotypical stoners are what piss me off.

I hate how most pot smokers (mainly suburban ones) tend to be obsessed with Kottonmouth Kings, Bob Marley, or even Juggalo-related shit. I mean, if you want to smoke weed thats fine..but don't become a living cliche'.

That about as bad as a Mexican dude going around dancing in a sombrero to mariachi music where ever he goes. (Although that would be hilarious.)

ALSO..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrwhtKqHp6A This makes me crack the fuck up.
ey
Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 07:04:59 am by Michael David Ivanoff