YesNoOk

"WinMugen Plus" (Read 480299 times)

Started by Duke, December 27, 2007, 07:11:48 am
Share this topic:

mauricio1gonzalez

Re: "WinMugen Plus"
#161  February 23, 2008, 06:11:50 am
...actually, i believe i said the scrrenpacks take up less space, so yeah, i can
#162  February 23, 2008, 06:37:29 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I think I get what you're saying, although it's still not really fair to say the high res screenpacks take up less space if you aren't comparing a lo and hi res version of the same screenpack. Different screenpacks take up different amounts of room. 
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

mauricio1gonzalez

#163  February 23, 2008, 06:44:55 am
well i see where you are going, but i dont that being hi res makes them take up less room, i mean that a screenpack of near quality takes up a fraction of the space
#164  February 27, 2008, 03:04:21 am
  • The squirrel. It's that awesome.
Hey, I'm still new to the ropes so I need some help.
I'm having a bit of a problem with the patch. I got both the Mugen plus and the patch (I cant find the hires select screen EXE Only thing <_<; ) Anyways I put the mugen plus files into my normal mugen folder to replace the old files then I put the patcher in and ran it. I got an error message and saw that the winmugen app was a different name than what it was asking for so I changed it to mugen-hiselect and tried again and got this

I have a feeling that simply changing the app name isnt going to do anything, but I dont know how you guys got it to work :( I had also gotten it before were I could use the unknown screen pack normally and with hi res stages but all the low res stages got messed up as if I was using normal hi res mugen.

I'm also having the same problems as you are.  Plus, I'm a newb, too.
  Feel the love.
#165  March 02, 2008, 09:43:51 pm
I can't find "Hi-Res WinMugen(Select Screen EXE Only)" :(
#166  March 03, 2008, 04:45:55 am
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
Just download the already-patched archive called WinMugen Plus.
#167  March 05, 2008, 04:09:37 am
  • The squirrel. It's that awesome.
Just download the already-patched archive called WinMugen Plus.

Sorry, I did it the day I posted my problem and got everything fixed.  I was just afraid to post again since that would be double posting and I've known that to be bad.  :sugoi:
  Feel the love.
#168  March 05, 2008, 11:45:27 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
You could have just edited your post by saying "problem fixed" ;)
#169  March 24, 2008, 12:44:04 pm
  • NEVER under estimate others capabilities...
can anyone tell me why does this winmugen plus always has an error every time i try to continue my previous cnallenge?it says error loading stage... why?
And so it was Written...
#170  March 24, 2008, 02:59:24 pm
Try posting in M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help section, I'm sure people will help you with your issue.
Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 05:41:10 pm by Invictus
#171  March 24, 2008, 03:27:31 pm
This one fixed the crashing problems I had in my WinMugen.  :o
Wooooo! A stable MUGEN version which supports hi-res. :D

The only thing is now that I need a proper mp3 plugin. :(
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#172  May 15, 2008, 07:44:41 pm
Question about the Actualizador_Stages tool. How exactly does it detect HiRes stages? Because I think it needs some work because it converted a lot of my low res stages to hi res and failed to convert several hi res stages for some reason.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 07:49:17 pm by Captain Storm
#173  May 15, 2008, 08:09:32 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Last I checked there is no stage conversion necessary.  All stages should work as-is.
#174  May 15, 2008, 08:28:51 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
yeah, it detects normal res stages by default, and hi-res stages simply need an extra line of code.
#175  May 15, 2008, 08:36:49 pm
Well it added the line "hires = 1" to a bunch of low res stages and changed "hires = 1" to "hires = 0" on a bunch of hires ones.
#176  September 11, 2008, 05:59:54 pm
This may seem like an odd request, but is there any way at all to make the character select screen lo-res?
#177  September 11, 2008, 07:45:18 pm
  • I got a PM.
No. We don't even know who made this hack.

I would give more info but this is not a hacking website.

I'm sure you can find out more info if you use the google.
#178  September 11, 2008, 07:54:40 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Read before you reply. He never asked who made the hack, he wanted tyo know if there's a way to have a low-res select screen with this hack. The anwers is no, you'll have to edit then select screen to "hi-res" (double size of each select screen related image and also double the respective values in teh system.def. Or simply get a hi-res screenpack).
#179  September 11, 2008, 09:05:40 pm
  • I got a PM.
I did read.

He asking a question that only the guy who made the hack can answer.

You just said no there is not but there maybe if you can hack the engine.

Like I said this is not a hacking site but it can be done.

Is it easy? Fuck no.
#180  September 11, 2008, 09:10:45 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
This may seem like an odd request, but is there any way at all to make the character select screen lo-res?

http://randomselect.piiym.net/hosted/misc/hires-winmugen-stages.zip
Here you go dude.
I'm gonna get some flame for direct linking, but please visit the main page  ;D

Edit: I just realized that this version doesn't support the hires= parameter, and just locks all the stages in high-res.
Edit2: This was made from the Winmugen_Hires hack which preceded winmugen plus, it's not unreasonable for the same thing to be done with the plus hack.
Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:34:34 pm by Zangief