YesNoOk

Kyle Rayner Green Lantern by vor76 released (07/16/13) (Read 1602 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, July 16, 2013, 09:05:06 pm
Share this topic:
Kyle Rayner Green Lantern by vor76 released (07/16/13)
#1  July 16, 2013, 09:05:06 pm
  • どのように100ペニスを私の口の中で手に入れた???
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.webs.com

<<-- Released/Updated 08/07/14

You limit yourself so badly when you try to avoid variables. When you get over your fear of the "complexity" of variables, you will find yourself in a better place: A beautiful world where coding is actually fun.
Re: Kyle Rayner Green Lantern by vor76 released (07/16/13)
#2  July 17, 2013, 01:22:34 am
  • Your suffering cries are music to me
    • Chile
    • Skype - basara.kubikiri
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
From the source of this release:
Hi all thought I would post this as alot of my personal friends have aksed me to upload my edit of Kyle Rayner which is massively based on Tomar-Tu By Iron-Angelus And Emerald Knight

I do not have a lot of spare time therefore I know this character is far from perfect but if anyone could make use of this be my guest
Thanks carpa5 im far from a creater just something i made for my kids that i thought might be of interest to some people i am working on improvments for this character all the time however with working fulltime and having 4 children spare time is hard to find lol
So basically he made a beta editing another char to be done for MUGEN only. I like Kyle, it's my favourite GL, but I think apart of the sprites, I don't see much here, there's potential in this character, but nothing else. Maybe I could do something with this char in a future, so downloading now (don't expect some kind of feedback here by me)