YesNoOk

CvS C. Viper 1.12!! (Read 68684 times)

Started by chuchoryu, November 02, 2014, 11:29:15 pm
Share this topic:
CvS C. Viper 1.12!!
#1  November 02, 2014, 11:29:15 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
                                 _______________________________________________
================================|Street Fighter 4 Crimsom Viper 1.12 by chuchoryu|=================================
                                 ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Hello friends! C.Viper is here! nd now the SF4 roster is close to complete, Rufus and Abel need in the roster, soon more updates in C. Viper and in El Fuerte, all sprites are made by Felo Llop, enjoy and have fun!!

C. Viper 1.12:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/qBZBxE0yba/CFJCViper2014.html

=====<Move list>=====

Double Kick: F+C

Thunder Knucle: D, DB, B, Any Punch  EX Properties

Seismic Hammer: F, D, DF, F, Any Punch  EX Properties

Burning Kick: D, DB, B, Any Kick  EX Properties
*NOTE* you ca use in the air

Grab: F or B + PP

Emergency Combination: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Punch
Use LV1

Burst Time: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + PPP
Use LV3

=====<Features>=====
-THE FIRTS 2D C. VIPER NEW*
-Felo sprites complete full sprites
-Grab NEW*
-All colors made by: Dan_Mt.
-Good AI

=====<What's Missing>=====
-Updated
-SF4 Intro and End
-Fedback
-acomplish the move list
-JAP SND Pack

=====<Special Thanks>=====

Felo:Llop: I use the sprites he released for this one
You Tube: I ripping all voices in this site
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Re: CvS C. Viper 1.12!!
#2  November 03, 2014, 12:05:48 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Nice attempt but, she still feels very incomplete. Here are a few things, I was able to find. Good luck, keep going and she has potential of being, a decent conversion.

1. Grabbing is off, can grab other fighters without being close to them.
2. Fx on all supers do disappear after a while.
3. Hard to pull of her ground punching moves.
4. Her lv.3 super does not connect correctly on other fighters.
5. Some of her intros are jerky and not aligned.
6. Find a better power charge stance.
7. Add sounds to her walk and hop forward.
#3  November 03, 2014, 01:42:32 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Yep, need some work but this update looks good so far. :)
Thanks!
#4  November 03, 2014, 02:05:57 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Wait a sec. This thread was already posted in the found releases section. Since this is Chuchoryu's official thread, I'm going to delete that one as there's really no need for two threads featuring the exact same character.

Looks like that found release was taken care of. Carry on.

It's also nice to see Felo's sprites put to use. Add in some updates and I'm sure she'll be a keeper for a lot of Mugen users.. Thanks for a cool share. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:09:59 am by Saikoro
#5  November 03, 2014, 07:42:24 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Nice!!!! Bout to test this!!!

GT

#6  November 03, 2014, 10:08:53 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
-Seismic Hammer's hitdef uses attr S, SA when it should be S, SP. Leaving it as S, SA enables her to be grabbed by counters that use reversaldef/p2stateno against physical attacks.
-Thunder Knuckle doesn't cover nearly as much area as it should. I suggest increasing the velocity by 3 and using Velmul when you want her to slow down.
-You've left a lot of blank/unused animations in the air. (Easy fix)
-Burst Time can be followed by Thunder Knuckle 3 once from midscreen and twice in the corner.
-If performed at a certain distance near the corner, the second portion of Burst Time will completely miss. I suggest putting p2 in a custom state that uses a widened clsn2.
-Burst Time should be exempt from cornerpush.
-The throw would look nicer if it had a targetbind.
-Your level 3 portrait is cutoff at the edges.
-The sprites used for anim 5300 would work for anim 5500 as well IMO
-I believe Burning Kick's attack frames linger for longer than they should. Also, I think it's inappropriate that the non-ex versions all use the same animation.
-The startup of Anim 3000 needs clsn2s (Instead of removing them to avoid being hit, use nothitby. Same goes for anim 3001)
-Some of your super attacks use attr S,SA when they should be using S, HA.
-I think if you use anim 3005 as the new Burn Kick fx with an Angleset sctrl, it would look much nicer than your current Burn Kick fx. :]
-Many of your attacking/idle clsns are very simplistic, dude. Many of your gethit clsns are overly complex and improper. For gethits, a common practice would be to use the clsns of your stance, jump, and crouch

Your first stance :

Examples of other clsn styles you could use :

Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#7  November 03, 2014, 01:26:50 pm
  • I miss you so bad mon amour
    • Mexico
    • kai_de_aries@hotmail.com
wow man need work but its really nice
thanks for sharing
All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
#8  November 03, 2014, 08:05:03 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Nice attempt but, she still feels very incomplete. Here are a few things, I was able to find. Good luck, keep going and she has potential of being, a decent conversion.

1. Grabbing is off, can grab other fighters without being close to them.
2. Fx on all supers do disappear after a while.
3. Hard to pull of her ground punching moves.
4. Her lv.3 super does not connect correctly on other fighters.
5. Some of her intros are jerky and not aligned.
6. Find a better power charge stance.
7. Add sounds to her walk and hop forward.
Wow! nice fedback like the Juri Han mi amigo, yes  see MUCH mistakes in the codes but I try to revamp for the next updated like El Fuerte, thanks bro

Yep, need some work but this update looks good so far. :)
Thanks!
Thanks camarade!

Wait a sec. This thread was already posted in the found releases section. Since this is Chuchoryu's official thread, I'm going to delete that one as there's really no need for two threads featuring the exact same character.

Looks like that found release was taken care of. Carry on.

It's also nice to see Felo's sprites put to use. Add in some updates and I'm sure she'll be a keeper for a lot of Mugen users.. Thanks for a cool share. ;D
Glad to see you here mi amigo! yes all sprites are by Felo he release in Sprite section

Nice!!!! Bout to test this!!!
OK!

-Seismic Hammer's hitdef uses attr S, SA when it should be S, SP. Leaving it as S, SA enables her to be grabbed by counters that use reversaldef/p2stateno against physical attacks.
-Thunder Knuckle doesn't cover nearly as much area as it should. I suggest increasing the velocity by 3 and using Velmul when you want her to slow down.
-You've left a lot of blank/unused animations in the air. (Easy fix)
-Burst Time can be followed by Thunder Knuckle 3 once from midscreen and twice in the corner.
-If performed at a certain distance near the corner, the second portion of Burst Time will completely miss. I suggest putting p2 in a custom state that uses a widened clsn2.
-Burst Time should be exempt from cornerpush.
-The throw would look nicer if it had a targetbind.
-Your level 3 portrait is cutoff at the edges.
-The sprites used for anim 5300 would work for anim 5500 as well IMO
-I believe Burning Kick's attack frames linger for longer than they should. Also, I think it's inappropriate that the non-ex versions all use the same animation.
-The startup of Anim 3000 needs clsn2s (Instead of removing them to avoid being hit, use nothitby. Same goes for anim 3001)
-Some of your super attacks use attr S,SA when they should be using S, HA.
-I think if you use anim 3005 as the new Burn Kick fx with an Angleset sctrl, it would look much nicer than your current Burn Kick fx. :]
-Many of your attacking/idle clsns are very simplistic, dude. Many of your gethit clsns are overly complex and improper. For gethits, a common practice would be to use the clsns of your stance, jump, and crouch

Your first stance :

Examples of other clsn styles you could use :

Secon feedback really nice, yes the cleans have diffrent forms in the character I revamp this ones and some of the moves, you know I never play SF4 but I watch the videos in you tube, tutorials and move list about this chars

wow man need work but its really nice
thanks for sharing
Thanks bro! and soon El Fuerte and finally Oni

And thanks all for your comments are wellcome any time mis amigos

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#9  November 04, 2014, 02:59:19 am
  • Before you even ask, yes I did it.
    • USA
    • kersonetiene@gmail.com
C.Viper's Ex Burn kick doesn't use any meter at all.
Living off of borrowed time the clock ticks faster...
#10  November 04, 2014, 05:35:20 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Fuck.

There's no reason that you shouldn't know this by now, but you need to buy the fucking game. I refuse to waste my time pointing out all of the flaws in her properties if you can't even play the game you're converting.

With that said, in addition to what everyone else has told you, here's feedback after playing with this character for less than 5 minutes.

-Grab range is disgustingly huge.

-Seismic Hammer has no sprites indicating where the impact is. Like at all. Like, you just didn't put them in.

-Some frames in her lvl. 1 super are very obviously missing shading. I'm assuming you just used Buckus's frankensprite without doctoring it at all.

-Please get somebody to clean that lvl. 3 super port

-Speaking of her lvl. 3, she would benefit greatly from you editing it a bit. Mess around with pausetimes or some sort of zoom effect, it looks very barebones

-It seems like you've sprung for pots-style, yet forgot to implement custom combo. The topic says cvs so I'll let that go.

-Mp Thunder knuckle should NOT combo into two Hp Thunder knuckle for 30% damage. Or at all really. SCRATCH THAT Mp Thndr knuckle is a goddamn INFINITE.

-EX burning kick uses zero meter. Inexcusable.

-There IS no level 2 super at all (you could've even fashioned a combinaion super if you gave a shit), and your level 3 is just your level 1 input + 2p. That's confusing and lazy.

-Order your palettes in a way that makes sense.

This is disturbingly half-assed. Better than some of your other work, but the OBVIOUS things you missed tell me that this was a rush job. I honest to god wish you would stop releasing characters just to be the first one to make them. TAKE. YOUR. FUCKING. TIME.
Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:41:41 am by Gritsmaster
#11  November 04, 2014, 05:39:33 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
idk if you know, but he has stated he doesnt have the money to buy it

youre really kinda wasting your time with a post like that.

im holding out for felo to push out the missing anims (whenever that happens) so a capable coder can handle it, but yeah.
#12  November 04, 2014, 05:48:11 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
I wasn't aware of that fact, not that it changes my point any.
And yeah, I recognized the futility of the post as I was typing it. I can make some snacks while we wait for a decent version.

I really hope you like Ritz crackers.
#13  November 04, 2014, 05:57:28 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
This is disturbingly half-assed. Better than some of your other work, but the OBVIOUS things you missed tell me that this was a rush job. I honest to god wish you would stop releasing characters just to be the first one to make them. TAKE. YOUR. FUCKING. TIME.

That's... rude.  :-\
#14  November 04, 2014, 06:15:04 am
  • Moving your life with greener pastures.
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
Sorry for going off-topic.

And this is what i think it is. Rushing too much will have negative feedback, and it will get controversy.

But yeah, i agree with Gritsmaster. It's inexcusable, Chuchoryu. Inexcusable. Pay attention to what they say. I won't tolerate this anymore of this alpha-beta state you've been doing for very long. Ignorance leads nowhere. Period.
#15  November 04, 2014, 06:27:58 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
ANNOYANCE INITIATED

Chuchoryu's release topics have become a glorified Groundhog Day loop; every time he releases something--which is inevitably incomplete and sloppy--people jump on the bandwagon, all of them spewing the same tired bullshit that everybody else has already said on the subject. Really, I'm not usually one for the "don't comment if you don't like the character" spiel, seeing as I do see some good, legit feedback coming from people who clearly don't like the character, but the fact that this has been going on for longer than I can bother to keep track of is getting absurd. Shit, even the fact that I'm saying this is essentially a part of the loop. Somebody always jumps in and says that he's not gonna change, yadda yadda.

Seriously, guys, I dunno what you expect from him. Nobody yet has been able to change his mind OR his work ethic. What makes you think you'll be able to? He's clearly content in releasing this kind of stuff, so stop beating the dead horse and wait for somebody more competent to create the character at hand. C'mon, it's not that hard.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:33:04 am by Xan
#16  November 04, 2014, 06:59:09 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Sorry for going off-topic.

And this is what i think it is. Rushing too much will have negative feedback, and it will get controversy.

But yeah, i agree with Gritsmaster. It's inexcusable, Chuchoryu. Inexcusable. Pay attention to what they say. I won't tolerate this anymore of this alpha-beta state you've been doing for very long. Ignorance leads nowhere. Period.
And who is this new sonic fan who seems to have 0 skills when its comes to judging?... and he sure sounds serious cause he won't tolerate this anymore, no sir
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:02:45 am by Lord Kain
#17  November 04, 2014, 07:04:33 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Seriously, guys, I dunno what you expect from him. Nobody yet has been able to change his mind OR his work ethic. What makes you think you'll be able to? He's clearly content in releasing this kind of stuff, so stop beating the dead horse and wait for somebody more competent to create the character at hand. C'mon, it's not that hard.

If any person wants a decent char and NEED so much for this ... Get a job, have money and pay a commission. [Mark my words. You will need MUCH money to did this. Every coder/spriter have a real life, so... Yeah, it's ''understandable''] Or in the worse situation: LEARN TO CODE AND MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER.

But If this won't happen, be happy and play with the current character and wait the fixed version by a "competent coder". [Will take some months for code a character like this to make her functionable without ANY errors and ANYTHING can happen and the work can be abruptly interrupted OR canceled]

I don't like incomplete characters also, but come on, please learn to wait things.

[And in fact he updated some chars on some hours before]
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#18  November 04, 2014, 11:42:42 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

I read this as "lol he's a lost cause, go bother someone else to make a character". To be honest, that's the stupidest thing to say, even in Chuchoryu's case. There is nothing stopping Chuchoryu from fixing his work, other than himself. He might learn from it, or might not, and even if he doesn't, the feedback that he receives can be handy for anyone who is willing to fix his unfinished work.

The feedback on his characters also makes me certain and aware of what the character is like. In this case, I was hoping to see a C. Viper with FeLo's sprites being done, but after reading the posts in this thread, it's precisely why I have no motivation in downloading this character or even trying it. It just sounds that bad.

Shit
#19  November 04, 2014, 09:21:05 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
What happen with viper?
All her velocitys are wrong
Especially her fire kick!
She does not jump high enough for it.
The fxs are ugly too.  You should just
Restart this char.
#20  November 05, 2014, 12:27:09 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Snip.
Thing is I've seen this exact same song and dance happen endless times, every instance ending with the same results. It's disheartening to see so many people repeat the same things, which was part of why I said what I said in that post.

I suppose I more or less meant to say that if people are expecting their feedback to actually get through to Chuchoryu, then they've got a huge mountain of odds to climb for that to happen. Feedback as something of a way of telling others how the character is? That there is fine, and as I said, I'm not really for the "don't like don't comment" thing with some of the good feedback being given, especially if it's something of a foreshadowing of how the character works.

I'm just sick of people telling Chucho "oh, this is inexcusable" "you need to take your time" and such, given how that's been said in every topic, and how it's been blown off and ignored in every topic. I'm not saying don't give feedback, nor am I policing your posts in his topics--far from it--I'm saying that people giving feedback in with the expectation that Chucho will take it is honestly kind of naive; he's got a history of blowing off the majority of the feedback given to him.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?