YesNoOk

Tales of Rebirth Style Lee and Neji (Read 5626 times)

Started by Dokuto, September 30, 2007, 06:04:20 am
Share this topic:
Tales of Rebirth Style Lee and Neji
#1  September 30, 2007, 06:04:20 am
  • MUGEN's #1 nooby and a loser coder
    • i31.tinypic.com/nlri8j.gif
...Well...This is my first post here so I'm guessing this is the right place to post this.

I'm working on a Neji and a Rock Lee,the thing that makes them different than any other Neji or Rock Lee is that they have a team super.Basically,there is going to be variable that must be at least 100 to activate it(It goes up every time either one of you hit the opponent or get hit which I found out means it goes up pretty muffin fast) and it must be able to kill the opponent(Not much of a problem currently --;).That is what I'm planing for the mechanics of it.

As for what happens,Neji starts off with 64 palms(Really long japanese name) ending with knocking the enemy into the air.Rok Lee then teleports up to the enemy and starts wailing on them in mid air then grabs them and uses Primary Lotus(Omote Renge).Neji then uses Rotation(Kaiten) causing the enemy to get sandwiched between the two attacks.Currently its called Cascading Spiral.For those of you still confused about Tales of Rebirth Hi-ougis watch them here

Scrennshot

I basically got the hi-ougi to work right,fixing up a bit of the problems with it.Now I just need to work out the variables and to where they both enter the hi-ougi at the same time.[size=1pt]And put in there actual movements and stuff.[/size]So,what do you all think?

A MUGEN site I made.This is where I will post most of my stuff.GO THERE!Please?I'll give you a cookie!

BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4983-5018-6362!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 06:49:11 am by Kopi Dokuto
Re: Tales of Rebirth Style Lee and Neji
#2  September 30, 2007, 08:39:48 am
  • JD
    • www.freewebs.com/jerrydrizzt
Nice job on this Kopi, I Wish you good Luck. Also this Looks Like a really good idea, and i hope you can oull it off flawlessly ^_^. Good Luck, and Good Job and Your project, also the more lee's the merrier. Also you think you could make a vid of the attack, because i would Love to see this thing in atcion ^_^.

Also although you may not remeber me, but i remeber you. As you can tell this is Jerrydrizzt from Nm. Also if you would like here is a Link to the New Nm, since the old one was hacked  http://z3.invisionfree.com/Naruto__Mugen/index.php?act=idx . Just thought i would Infrom you since you did go to Old Nm Before it was hacked ^_^
#3  September 30, 2007, 10:22:47 am
Its just kinda also the same as Tales of Symphonia's Union attacks system too XD

and w00t to blue but not yellow kaiten XD

No Borders, No Nations
#4  September 30, 2007, 03:15:23 pm
  • MUGEN's #1 nooby and a loser coder
    • i31.tinypic.com/nlri8j.gif
It lives?Cool!Thanks,I already fixed how in the screen shot Rock Lee is in the Kaiten.Instead he stops at the top of it making the enemy get hit by both and he guarantess he hits now(StickofDoom and Superfluoses[Or however you spell it] characters would spam themselves out of the way.)

And it is kinda like the unison attacks but I kinda geared it to be more like the ToR hi-ougis.Maybe I should make a Unison attack character next >:D[size=1pt]Already started a Renji with a Blast Calibur.[/size]To Naruto Mugen to share this info!(And getting a better screen shot)And yes Blue Katien looks a spork of a lot cooler ;D

A MUGEN site I made.This is where I will post most of my stuff.GO THERE!Please?I'll give you a cookie!

BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4983-5018-6362!!!!!!!!!