YesNoOk

Wanted: Mugen Creator and Pixel Artist for a completely original Katt (BOF2) (Read 33389 times)

Started by Peter H., August 31, 2007, 07:32:02 am
Share this topic:
Wanted: Mugen Creator and Pixel Artist for a completely original Katt (BOF2)
#1  August 31, 2007, 07:32:02 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
Well, title explains most of it.

What's needed is a patient creator willing to program the code for said character and a pixel artist to translate my hand-drawn artwork to the screen.  :)  I may need a "sound guy" later, but I may just pay some jap girl to do the voice overs on a recording device I bought out of pocket.

The patience part refers to the fact that I AM going through some personal bullshit in my life, but little projects like these are what keeps me going, but this, medications (sleep all day) and werk ( :V ) interferes with production at times, so it may take a week for me to get less than 20 - 30 "frames" done when technically, given less than 2 - 3 hours time a day, I could do 10.

Appreciation in advance, and hope to work with you soon.

Information should be in my profile (don't know why people keep their emails private when you could just give a secondary account anyway :\) but I'll repeat here.

Ramirezleo27            (AIM)
Ramirez.leonard@gmail.com    (Email)
http://www.highervoltage.net/mb    (Website most frequented)
http://ramirez-leonard.deviantart.com/      (Deviant Art page)
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 06:22:23 pm by Titiln
Re: Wanted: Mugen Creator and Pixel Artist for a completely original Katt (BOF2)
#2  August 31, 2007, 07:50:09 am
Also forgot to mention the style in which she will play.  I like the idea of a Guilty Gear XX style, but for those who like straightforward capcom, maybe a creator who also likes this style can join, and we can do two separate yet similar projects in one?  *Shrug*  Just an idea.

And if "we" decide to be a little lazy about things, we'll just credit whatever we borrow.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
Re: Wanted: Mugen Creator and Pixel Artist for a completely original Katt (BOF2
#3  August 31, 2007, 01:44:43 pm
  • THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY EYESIGHT
    • https://www.artstation.com/rikard
I would like to take the code part. I am very, very patient, and I love original creations.  8) If decent sprites come out of it you can count me in.

Only I don't really know GGXX style, but I can try.
https://www.artstation.com/rikard
triggerall = Win && numhelper(180) = 0 && time = 0 && (stateno = 180) && matchover
HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNNECESSARY TRIGGERS
Re: Wanted: Mugen Creator and Pixel Artist for a completely original Katt (BOF2)
#4  August 31, 2007, 01:48:08 pm
  • God Emperor
Well I do love Katt she's my favorite video game character.

Alright I can do the sprites if Rikard can do the coding and you provide the animations.

Send me a drawing vai private message at the perfered size.

I only work in high res however.

Ask Rikard if you want to know how good my work is.
Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 01:53:21 pm by Fou-Lu
#5  August 31, 2007, 02:11:44 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Didn't you already make a lot of sprites of her, Fou Lu?

Sol Badguy Z you better grab these 2 you lucked out!
#6  August 31, 2007, 06:29:32 pm
Alright you guys, let's make this happen!  :D

I would like to take the code part. I am very, very patient, and I love original creations.  8) If decent sprites come out of it you can count me in.

Well, you'd be happy to know that I had did some animation work for a previous original game (though it fell through).  You may be able to see some of the frames in my scraps section at deviant art, though I hope you don't mind, it's pretty ecchi littered.

Well I do love Katt she's my favorite video game character.

Alright I can do the sprites if Rikard can do the coding and you provide the animations.

Send me a drawing vai private message at the perfered size.

I only work in high res however.

Ask Rikard if you want to know how good my work is.
If you're Fou Lu of the Boffc, hey, it's Zeno, how ya doin' man!!! XP  I'll take your word for it, when it comes to the spriting skillz.  High res is actually what I prefered (Guilty Gear/Hokuto No Ken).

I can't beleive I'm this lucky! XD   One day, man, one day!  :V

I'll probably get to work this saturday while I'm off.  I got dumped on this week as far as work goes.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#7  September 01, 2007, 04:40:11 am
  • Coming Soon?
sorry about the false hope comment before man.  guess I was used to previous such attempts like this that got nothing other than dust.  glad to see rikard working on this and I wish you all luck.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#8  September 01, 2007, 07:27:55 am
sorry about the false hope comment before man.  guess I was used to previous such attempts like this that got nothing other than dust.  glad to see rikard working on this and I wish you all luck.
>_> wait a second.....  WTF?  They're gone!!!

FUCK THAT REPORT BUTTON!!!  JEEZ.

Anyway, s'allright.  Let's see if I can make my break into the mugen community one of the brightest.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#9  September 03, 2007, 03:24:50 am

Okay, her standing frame, here :D

Pic is at original 8 1/2" x 11" size

I'm banned forever.

- Peter

Animugen

#10  September 05, 2007, 04:01:59 am
Breath of Fire 2 Chars?Wow I haven't seen those chars in a llllooooonnnngggg time.Anyone made Nina or Ryu?(Breath of Fire 2)
#11  September 06, 2007, 04:57:46 pm
I'd love to see all bof 2 charas in mugen, but katt is my favorite  :sugoi: So I really hope you guys pull this off. BTW I used to be Foulu on Boffc, the game question section was my domain then. Meh, shame things came to a stop. And I'm only a mugen player so im afraid I can't contribute anything other than cheers to you all.  Good luck and keep us posted!
#12  September 07, 2007, 04:53:29 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I'd love to see all bof 2 charas in mugen, but katt is my favorite  :sugoi: So I really hope you guys pull this off. BTW I used to be Foulu on Boffc, the game question section was my domain then. Meh, shame things came to a stop. And I'm only a mugen player so im afraid I can't contribute anything other than cheers to you all.  Good luck and keep us posted!

* sees Fou-Lou's post above

:wall:

#13  September 07, 2007, 05:12:36 am
#14  September 07, 2007, 06:35:08 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
If that was true why would the Fou-Lu we know complain about it?
#15  September 07, 2007, 07:31:12 am
#16  September 07, 2007, 07:03:30 pm
ehm yeh it's not like it's unusual for more than one to use popular character names  ::) sorry if it caused any confusion
#17  September 08, 2007, 01:54:59 am
  • God Emperor
I'd like to address a few things.

Anyone made Nina or Ryu?(Breath of Fire 2)
Posted on: September 02, 2007, 08:2
No, no one has and I'm personally not interested at all in that sorry.

I "complained" about it in a private forum for a reason.  The reason being I wanted to discuss the possible reasons for this.  You really shouldn't go to a public forum and post things people do in private forums.

Though I do thank you for your desire to defend me if that's what this was it's not necessary.

The nick Fou-Lu written just like that should still be registered to me unless they deleted my account due to inactivity.  I assumed he was saying that was his nick and that shouldn't be possible.  But his nick is God Emperor Fou lu written just like that.

I'm still fairly sure I'm the Fou-Lu Zeno is thinking of though.
Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 02:05:58 am by Fou-Lu
#18  September 08, 2007, 01:57:56 am
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/

I reccomend him

He put up with me  :sugoi:

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#19  September 08, 2007, 11:09:35 am
ah I see, no wonder there was such a fuss about it. I just mentioned it since I recognised Sol badguy as someone I have known at some point but lost contact with, I know it very well could be someone else as well. But not that many where around boffc with that name. And when I said I used to be known as foulu I was just being lazy writing out my handle on the forums, wich is why I added in that I was the one in charge of game questions sections. That should have cut down the possiblities quite a bit. Hope it's clear now
#20  September 08, 2007, 07:13:57 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
I "complained" about it in a private forum for a reason.  The reason being I wanted to discuss the possible reasons for this.  You really shouldn't go to a public forum and post things people do in private forums.
My sincere apologies go to you.