YesNoOk

Who I should make after Stocking? (Read 12121 times)

Started by シム (Shim), July 28, 2018, 11:31:26 am
Share this topic:
Re: Who I should make after Stocking?
#21  August 06, 2018, 11:49:41 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
RPG, huh?  Then I guess all I can really suggest is something custom like with your other characters.  Make whatever you think fits her best.
#22  August 15, 2018, 02:06:58 pm
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • I AM ZIM!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
The voting has been done now, it's up to Neptune!

If Nicole and Honoka got the same voting results, I think Nicole would be a good example after Neptune.
#23  September 01, 2018, 03:48:46 am
  • Sunrise Shimmy
    • Mexico
    • Skype - Shimmering Brony
    • sites.google.com/view/shim-m-u-g-e-n/home
Uhh guys, I have something dissapointing to say... Yes I know Neptune won but, I'm sorry to say that I decided to scrap Neptune, because spriting her will be hard and so time consuming that for my own good, I decided to do it, and I feel I should not have made this voting. I'm very sorry for all of those who voted for her and hoped for a Neptunia character for MUGEN, I know how it feels, even I want so see Neptune on MUGEN, but some of you may ask, why don't you use 3D sprites instead? Because the palette may be a pain becasue of the shaded textures. Even I wish I code her if I have the needed graphics, and I wish I have a sprite supporter but I don't have money to commission a spriter. Again, I'm so sorry for all of you, and I hope all of you understand this.
Nep-Nep-Nep! Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Neeeeep!

Support me on PayPal!
#24  September 02, 2018, 11:41:14 am
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • I AM ZIM!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
Uhh guys, I have something dissapointing to say... Yes I know Neptune won but, I'm sorry to say that I decided to scrap Neptune, because spriting her will be hard and so time consuming that for my own good, I decided to do it, and I feel I should not have made this voting. I'm very sorry for all of those who voted for her and hoped for a Neptunia character for MUGEN, I know how it feels, even I want so see Neptune on MUGEN, but some of you may ask, why don't you use 3D sprites instead? Because the palette may be a pain becasue of the shaded textures. Even I wish I code her if I have the needed graphics, and I wish I have a sprite supporter but I don't have money to commission a spriter. Again, I'm so sorry for all of you, and I hope all of you understand this.

That's alright, sometimes it might be a worth a try if you know how to make character very decently.

At least your good friend, Jarquin10 is making more sprites of Nicole Watterson if you want to make her now.
#25  September 03, 2018, 11:17:29 pm
    • United Arab Emirates
neptune wins the poll but at the end you can't make her
fine.

#26  September 04, 2018, 12:34:21 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
So, What about Honoka?
If you really can sprite her.
Good luck
#27  September 04, 2018, 01:37:56 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
So who are you gonna make next then?  I forget, who came in second place again?
#28  September 05, 2018, 04:41:36 pm
  • Jesus died for our sins... one more won't hurt
    • Spain
I think he's gonna make Applejack next, according to his discord server