YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 140388 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, February 03, 2018, 11:42:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Final Version) + Central Fiction Lifebars
#21  March 10, 2018, 05:32:16 am
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
    • sharingan2anthony@gmail.com
Awesome! Keep it up! Cheer up! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Updated)
#22  March 15, 2018, 10:58:25 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Awesome! Keep it up! Cheer up! :D

Thank you very much! More and this time, important update of the lifebars. With the old one I found problems with some character and animations in turns mode works bad... For this I decide to traslade round and fight animations to the fightfx archive and common1.cns There´re too hard to can do it but here it is! Now I have lots of layers to use and I can put all the sprites that I leave in the old version and put in too in more optimal positions. Tomorrow with more time I record a video to show you all the progresses and ask 3 troubles that I can´t resolve. I hope someone can help me and release a 100% version, see you next with the video, bye.

#23  March 17, 2018, 11:31:33 am
Hello to everyone, finally I can record a video with the Central Fiction lifebars working near 100%. As you can see Intro and Rebel animation have more quality than the old ones. This is because I use common1 and fightfx archives to made it. In the older one I use the fight.def with his limitations... My grattitude again to Shiyo Kakuge for this great work with the creation of this archives. But I need to clean 4 little things that I ask in the help section. I´m waiting your comments about this lifebars and  I hope you like it! See you soon.

#24  March 18, 2018, 02:13:29 am
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
So good looking there, pal! Say, would you change announcer voice from Julia Yermakov (BBCP:EX) to Rumiko Varnes (BBCF), I can barely get used to hear Julia's Voice Clips into BBCF Lifebars, dunno y'all. Out of that you might keep the "The Wheel of Fate is Turning" in every round, keep going, pal!
#25  March 18, 2018, 10:08:52 am
Thanks RockHowardMX, about the sounds... where I can download Central Fictions Announcer Voice? I don´t found it... I see in dustloop and other sites but nothing. Can you upload this files please? And if you have Calamity Trigger I want it too. I only find youtube videos with the voices but I preffer originals that have more quality. Once time I finish and release Central Fiction lifebars I wanna start with Calamity Trigger Hud, for me, the better lifebars of all fighting games. If someone knows where I can find this sounds, please just ask me, thank you!
About the "The Wheel of Fate is Turning" animation it´s included with every round animation. I don´t know if it´s possible in mugen that only works in round one... In the first version that I made I can do because I include round and fight in the same animation and I put all sounds in the same voice "pista" (para entendernos mejor). But this old one have problems with some chars and with turns mode works bad. The newer version works perfect with all chars that I play. I test lifebars during hours and all it´s fine. Now I´m waiting responses for my doubts to can clean some aspects of lifebars. Well see you soon and waiting this annoncer sounds, see you!
#26  March 18, 2018, 10:35:34 pm
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
#27  March 18, 2018, 11:22:26 pm
I download the file. I see time ago but I never believe that Rumiko is the announcer voice. Thank you very much RockHowardMX.  Tomorrow I mount and mix the sounds and I upload a video to can hear the announcer sounds in game ok? Saludos!
#28  March 19, 2018, 01:20:26 pm
Well here the lifebars working with Rumiko Varnes announcer voice. Thanks RockHowardMX for the link and  rNNN_ for the rips.
#29  March 19, 2018, 11:11:43 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Well here the lifebars working with Rumiko Varnes announcer voice. Thanks RockHowardMX for the link and  rNNN_ for the rips.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/yV2oOT8XA6g[/youtube]

Lookin and Soundin great buddy! Oh man i'm really excited for these Lifebars! Just a shame BlazBlue has bottom powerbars. But i may still use em sometimes ^^
#30  March 20, 2018, 10:07:30 am

Lookin and Soundin great buddy! Oh man i'm really excited for these Lifebars! Just a shame BlazBlue has bottom powerbars. But i may still use em sometimes ^^
[/quote]

Only sometimes?... jeje, thank you for your comment Chise, it´s good that you like it. Now I fix the bigger problem that I have with the rebel sounds 5 until 9. With this simul/tag and turns mode are fully playable with it´s owns lifebar animation and round sounds and anims since rebel 9.
I´m waiting some days for if someone knows the solution of little problems that rest and this weekend I do the release, promise! See you soon.
#31  March 20, 2018, 11:39:42 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Waiting for your release, GaziraAgain!
#32  March 20, 2018, 05:26:03 pm
Waiting for your release, GaziraAgain!

Thank you Hephaistos31, I test this days and make a portrait pack for the release with about 200 portraits for normal lifebars. Thanks for all the people that help and give his/her comments. I really want you to be able to try these lifebars. You are not going to believe that this is mugen I assure you! See you soon!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Released)
#33  March 24, 2018, 10:18:33 am
As I promised Central Fiction lifebars are released! I hope you like it! And with these as a template I start to work with Calamity Trigger Hud, but I need time because I think it´s moooore difficult that Central Fiction, the good part it´s that I have old animations that I used in my past lifebars and with this the only that I need to do it´s traspass it to codes, but it´s complex... but it´s funny! jeje. See you soon!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (WIP)
#34  March 28, 2018, 05:49:42 pm
Hello everyone, well I am already involved in a new project, this time Blazblue Calamity Trigger Hud. I know, this is a old game and I release this lifebars, but this time I use Add004 to add multiple layers for all animations like in my past Central Fiction Hud. For now I have The Wheel of Fate is Turning and Rebel sprites in his position. This has not been easy since this version uses many more actions. To give you an idea, Central Fiction used 34 actions for its full animation, instead Calamity Trigger uses more than 100! Now it's time to anim all them, look for transparencies, adjust times ... Let´s start the party!

#35  April 04, 2018, 10:23:11 am
  • M.U.G.E.N SHALL NOT DIE!!!
    • USA
As I promised Central Fiction lifebars are released! I hope you like it! And with these as a template I start to work with Calamity Trigger Hud, but I need time because I think it´s moooore difficult that Central Fiction, the good part it´s that I have old animations that I used in my past lifebars and with this the only that I need to do it´s traspass it to codes, but it´s complex... but it´s funny! jeje. See you soon!

Awesome those lifebars are amazing
it's too bad my pc can't handle Blazblue Screenpacks....
I NEED a pc with more RAM
#36  April 06, 2018, 08:03:16 pm

Awesome those lifebars are amazing
it's too bad my pc can't handle Blazblue Screenpacks....
I NEED a pc with more RAM

Thank you very much! And I think you can run it well because I work and test with my old pc, maybe have 12-15 years and the only animation that freezes a little it´s the finish one. You can try it, I hope works well for you.
And about the Calamity Trigger Hud I have too much done but I don´t have nothing clear... The better part for now it´s the rebel animation with the circles degrade. I increase the number of images, the old one start with 25 and ends with 10 images per circle. In this I use 60 images for the first circle and decrease 35 for the last one... Anim everyone to agree was a braincracking!!! Here some captures of all that I want. I need to work a lot on this Hud but I hope the final result was gooood like the original. See you when I finish this part, bye!

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (Update)
#37  April 08, 2018, 07:54:06 pm
Finally I have The Wheel Of Fate is Turning and Rebel animations made! At end I use 116 actions to animate this parts (4,5 seconds), lots of them I can use for Action animation, next work for me. It has been a real mess to link all the animations, but in the end the times are perfect. Only I may make some changes in the transparencies. When I have the 3 parts I upload a video for you can see all in action, I hope you like it and waiting your comments.

The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning

Rebel

#38  April 08, 2018, 10:21:54 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Lookin smooth buddy. Good luck :)
#39  April 09, 2018, 05:38:25 pm
Thank you my friend! I really want to have this Hud finished, I have always liked it a lot and with all the possibilities of the Add004 if everything goes well they will be the best lifebars made for mugen, promise! See you soon!
#40  April 10, 2018, 08:02:33 pm
I still have a lot of work to do in the action screen yet  but here some captures with all the images in the scene. The rays of the background is the hardest thing that I still have to do since I want to give them perspective to gain depth sensation. Next time I come with this done, see you!