YesNoOk

EB Goku Pots Style (Read 39594 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 04, 2019, 02:59:35 am
Share this topic:
EB Goku Pots Style
#1  February 04, 2019, 02:59:35 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Hey guys I'm new due to posting. I've Been following this forum for years and I thought to share a little project I'm working on. It's Goku he's six buttons configured, and will be having an SSJ transformation. I have several videos on my YouTube page. Please don't be harsh, this is first for me and would like positive but constructive feedback. He's about 50% done. Thanks. I definitely look up to you all on here and I'm amazed at y'all creativity with the characters. Oh and I also have a Bardock that's about 75% done. They are English voiced and I may also include a Japanese sound with the characters.
Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 03:29:22 am by DJMouF
Re: EB Goku Pots Style
#2  February 04, 2019, 05:05:58 am
  • Sr. Símio Enfermo
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/people/Manson-Rees/100027897993934
Wow!
That's nice, man. :D

Wanting for a beta realease. :)
#3  February 04, 2019, 05:08:47 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Thanks Man. I may do a beta or just go ahead and knock him out the way. I work on him every day so it won't be long til he's done. Bardock is just about done as well.
#4  February 04, 2019, 06:31:16 am
    • USA
Doing your own thing, that's what I like to see. Interested to see that transformation.(I love transformations ha)
#5  February 04, 2019, 12:04:25 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Yeah man I'm not trying to do like everyone else. Just do m own thing. If whoever like him can DL him if not keep it rolling. No problems on my end. But as far as transformations, he already is able to do so. I'm just finishing up his normal Lvl 3 Supers then it's on to the SSJ2 moves
#6  February 04, 2019, 08:21:29 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 There is a little precaution you may want to consider with transformations. Custom states kinda screw them over since they draw from default sprite numbers, so, Goku's base form may end up showing if he is placed in one. I have never worked with these kind of characters, but I hear a recommendation to this is use assertspecial to make transformed Goku invisible and have an explod in its place to match the appropriate transformed sprite animation.
#7  February 04, 2019, 08:35:16 pm
    • USA
Yeah, I feel that. It’s different now so don’t even worry. I’m sure people will be excited to get anything at this point. Just pour all the love into it like you do, it’ll turn out great. SSJ2? He has the sprites for that? Someone had to have made extra sprites for these guys. Good idea using Kaioken for CC. Vegeta would be the easiest for it as his hair is already up ha. The transformation stuff is fun, it may not be perfect, but don’t let that stop you.
#8  February 04, 2019, 08:54:20 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Man I appreciate that guys. Yeah that -2 state sucks lol. But yeah I'll do what I can for SSJ2
#9  February 04, 2019, 09:59:51 pm
  • Sr. Símio Enfermo
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/people/Manson-Rees/100027897993934
Wouldn't be better to make a Normal Goku (with Kaio-Ken mode) and a SSJ Goku (with SSJ2 transformation) in entirely different characters?
In that way custom states shouldn't be a real problem, right?
#10  February 04, 2019, 11:05:47 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 I presume his intent is giving access to a mode that gives access to boosts/new moves whose weakness is being temporary and meter hungry so that it gives incentive to play base and transformations at once.

It's not a bad idea and it can even give a lot a depth for gameplay, but they can be very difficilt to get right. It's why I suggested the explod method for custom state problems since MUGEN doesn't normally respect transformations.
#11  February 05, 2019, 02:48:56 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
You guys, I'm not all that great at this. It's a first for me, y'all are throwing a lot at me all at once lol. Slow down!!!! Baaahahahaha!!!!
#12  February 06, 2019, 12:36:26 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
There is a little precaution you may want to consider with transformations. Custom states kinda screw them over since they draw from default sprite numbers, so, Goku's base form may end up showing if he is placed in one. I have never worked with these kind of characters, but I hear a recommendation to this is use assertspecial to make transformed Goku invisible and have an explod in its place to match the appropriate transformed sprite animation.

What about how coldskin created his SSJ transforming Vegeta? I really haven't looked at the char coding code for code, but he is able to transform and he only has normal sprites in his sff file.... it has something to do with the pal change if I'm not mistaken. I'll check more into it though. From what I've seen, the -2 States doesn't affect vegeta at all. For example. Being grabbed and thrown is one of the major ways for transforming chars to go back normal sprites. His doesn't do it because its a pal change.. but looks as if he transformed...
#13  February 06, 2019, 10:38:39 pm
    • USA
Vegeta's hair doesn't change.
#14  February 07, 2019, 02:33:40 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Vegeta's hair doesn't change.

Yeah I know his hair doesn't change but it would still go back to base hair form with custom states. But since his pal change effect that makes Vegeta appear to be ssj, it wouldn't change back to normal state even with the custom animations
#15  February 11, 2019, 02:25:20 am
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
Well...what can i say,I LOVE IT!!!,but Team Z2 already made a Goku that i like,but believe me when i say that this makes me very happy,to see someone joinig to the Pots style makers,keep on going,and hope to see mr.Bardock in a future  ;D

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#16  February 11, 2019, 03:06:58 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Woah dude, this is ABSOLUTELY GODLIKE!
One of the ol' projects that I had in mind was making a PotS styled Broly. And seeing your Goku has inspired me enough to try and code that Broly into existence!
Haha... if I have enough time, that is.

Keep it up buddy.
Btw, the hitsparks of the Kamehameha are kinda glitchy. I can fix them if you want me to, haha!
#17  February 11, 2019, 03:18:08 am
    • USA
You don't need custom states with Vegeta because it's only a pal change. Use remappal. Custom states, when its a different sprite set. I do it all the time.

I.E When you use multiple sprite sets(Hair like Goku, you do need Custom)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Pal change only(Like Vegeta, only a palette change)
#18  February 13, 2019, 01:06:52 am
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
You don't need custom states with Vegeta because it's only a pal change. Use remappal. Custom states, when its a different sprite set. I do it all the time.

Well, for what Mr.X (not the one from Resident Evil) A.K.A 2dee4ever (also...Keep doing the good work in CXS, i love your videos),goku would need a diferent sprite sets and i think that his moves would need a change i mean,just like the Kamehameha,in his super saiyan 1 form it should change like...a wave like the regular one,that demonstrating his new power level or something...

One of the ol' projects that I had in mind was making a PotS styled Broly. And seeing your Goku has inspired me enough to try and code that Broly into existence!

Keep it up buddy.
Btw, the hitsparks of the Kamehameha are kinda glitchy. I can fix them if you want me to, haha!

Also, im happy that you are back and with a new life yo!if you wanna make broly im 100% agree with that,also you can take your time,because i know that coding and spriting are not so easy and your trough the years have showed us that the Ultra Mugen Chars comes in a long road to perfection(also love your Ryu,Dan but most important your Q!,i mean he is my favourite,i got a mugen 1.0 screenpack,1.1 does not work on my pc...-shame-)

What can i say...im just good giving support.

lui

#19  February 13, 2019, 03:50:30 am
    • USA
Why not just do base > ssj god?

It could make your Goku unique to everyone else if you're gonna do a transformation
Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:05:32 am by Walruslui
#20  February 13, 2019, 05:53:08 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Why not just do base > ssj go?

It could make your Goku unique to everyone else if you're gonna do a transformation
THIS.
You could then do a SSJ Goku that goes SSB later, if you wanted to.
It is both easier AND more unique! Haha!

(Unless you don't really like DBS, which would be understandable I guess).
ALSO!
I think making SOME Supers go SSJ is the way to go.
That way, when performing the same Supers in SSG mode, he'll go from SSG to SSB!
Just sayin', it's up to you my dude, haha.
#21  February 15, 2019, 03:49:40 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Well...what can i say,I LOVE IT!!!,but Team Z2 already made a Goku that i like,but believe me when i say that this makes me very happy,to see someone joinig to the Pots style makers,keep on going,and hope to see mr.Bardock in a future  ;D

Thanks Man I plan to finish Bardock soon! He's just about done!
#22  February 15, 2019, 03:50:59 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Keep it up buddy.

How are the sparks Glitcy? Point them out if you can bro
#23  February 15, 2019, 03:53:07 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

I've never done that before! Whoa! I'd have have some help on that. I'm still a rookie learning everything
#24  February 15, 2019, 04:03:51 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile

Keep it up buddy.

The Kamehameha hits 5 times if I'm not mistaken, but there's like 25 hit-sparks on contact.
So ya gotta fix that, haha.
(Or I can do it if you please. I think I know where the problem is, but I can't be sure 'til I see the helper's code structure, lmao).
#25  February 15, 2019, 04:06:09 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok GUYS I FEEL BAD FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE IT SHOWS MY ROOKIE'ISM BUT... IS IT TRUE THAT MUGEN LETS YOU MAKE ONLY SOME MANY COMMANDS?

... I ask this because I'm currently working on SSJ2 attacks, and they only work in fighter factory... I don't understand why this is happening because when I play the on the actual mugen engine, he doesn't do anything. I apologize if I'm asking in the wrong discussion area...
#26  February 15, 2019, 04:10:32 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Ok GUYS I FEEL BAD FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE IT SHOWS MY ROOKIE'ISM BUT... IS IT TRUE THAT MUGEN LETS YOU MAKE ONLY SOME MANY COMMANDS?

... I ask this because I'm currently working on SSJ2 attacks, and they only work in fighter factory... I don't understand why this is happening because when I play the on the actual mugen engine, he doesn't do anything. I apologize if I'm asking in the wrong discussion area...

Eh, I don't think any of us can help you pointing out where the problem is, without looking into the character's code itself...
Mind it if ya send me the current version of Goku through PM? Haha.
#27  February 15, 2019, 04:12:19 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Keep it up buddy.

The Kamehameha hits 5 times if I'm not mistaken, but there's like 25 hit-sparks on contact.
So ya gotta fix that, haha.
(Or I can do it if you please. I think I know where the problem is, but I can't be sure 'til I see the helper's code structure, lmao).

I'm not sure if i see what you're saying because to me it looks like its the animation of the hit spark.
#28  February 15, 2019, 04:14:56 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Eh, I don't think any of us can help you pointing out where the problem is, without looking into the character's code itself...
Mind it if ya send me the current version of Goku through PM? Haha.

Well when I get off work which would be tomorrow morning, I'll try to remember to link with ya so you can see it for yourself. Idk why ppl take these character editings so seriously as if they dont want to share it lol, but they release them so ppl are going to see it anyways lol
#29  June 28, 2019, 05:54:40 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok I know it's been a while since I've said anything on Goku... I wanted to make him better than I had already planned... I like the route I was going, but I think I want to do little different.

I think I want him to have:
Normal:
Kaioken - Limited time
Super Saiyan or SSJ2

But before I do any of that... There's some thing I have to learn... Like the Custom states...
As far as Vegeta, It was easy because there's no hair change formation, so once I learn what I'm trying to do with Goku, then I'll def get back to him asap!!!

I believe I'll make each mode (Normal/Kaioken?SSJ) have similar but different specials, as well as Supers.
IDK how many LVL3's he'll have yet... I'll think about it as I go. If everything goes how I plan, then he'll be a pretty decent Goku. But definitely not better than Vyn's!!!! His Goku is epic!!! :nuttrox: But since growing up on mugen for 16 years, I was hype off the transforming mugen chars and they were hard to find and I thought about doing it in the style I'm using. Plus what's a dbz char without transformations!!?? lol

Idk if anyone will read this since this Post is quite old but hey, just sharing my thoughts, Just an old head still into the game!!!  :iog: :iog: :iog:
#30  June 30, 2019, 02:39:15 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Cool that you are trying something new,read my pm's?,Transformations have issues in mugen,you can make him transform for specific specials and supers to make it easier
#31  July 01, 2019, 12:43:58 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Cool that you are trying something new,read my pm's?,Transformations have issues in mugen,you can make him transform for specific specials and supers to make it easier

Yean man I know... It's a real bummer... But I'll see what I can do though
#32  July 05, 2019, 06:48:46 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
You should just make it easier on yourself and make him a seperate stand alone character. That way you dont have to worry about coding all of that. Then when you learn how to code it properly, then you can go back and do it the way you wanted originally
Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 04:05:24 am by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#33  July 05, 2019, 07:19:53 pm
    • USA
Do it the way you suggest! Don’t go the easy route. You can do it exactly as you say. You don’t seem to be bothered by the thought of extra work, go for it. The examples I posted are still there, proof that it works.
Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 07:23:46 pm by 2Dee4ever

vyn

#34  July 05, 2019, 08:55:46 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Why not do ssj and ssj blue, its a remmappal transformation so its easy and 2 forms is already pretty cool. You can throw in ssjblue + kaioken for a third form with another pallette and some red aura fx.
#35  July 06, 2019, 04:08:39 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Either way, in the long run once you figure things out you can still go back and code it in. The choice is yours
#36  July 06, 2019, 05:31:42 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Yeah I hear what all of you guys are saying... I feel the stand alone chars, but I absolutely love the transform chars, especially from normal to ssj. I've learned quite a bit these several few weeks/months, and I definitely plan to use it for Goku. But I really do appreciate the GOATS of coders giving me feedback and advice. Glad you all are looking forward to him. I'll take the hard route because I'll figure out a lot more things/learning as I go.....
OAN: I'm currently making another sff for Vegeta with the separate pal (should've done this first b4 anything smdh)... So he can have saiyan armor and buu's attire. (On top of the custom sprites I've made myself smfh... maybe a good 20 sprites I've done).... Takes forever but it'll be worth it. I work on things everyday, just haven't really been posting much til further progress is met.
Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 05:52:36 am by DJMouF
#37  July 09, 2019, 02:22:03 am
    • USA
So.. Obviously this is ideal for FG environment, but even if you don't gear it towards that you can get by with small edits. All you are doing is making a dup value for every custom state.

You already have your transformation var, whatever your value is. I use a single var for all characters whom change sprites via transformation, this way you can control universally if you combine it with your common1. Causal mugen users 9/10 don't touch the common1 so you could easily distribute your own for compatibility.

So say.. God Rugal

An example of an attack

Now here is the main thing, custom states. When you look at it, its not even a lot of work, only for those who will absolutely not edit anything.
You'd just add something like..

A visual for that.

In your anims all you have to do is make a duplicate using the other values. So if your grab anim is..

In the common1 you'd do the same thing for all of your anims
Aye, just like I told you, it may be a lil extra work, but the result will be worth it. If you are going to do something, why not take it to the limit? Ultimately up to you though. There may be better alternatives to this, but this is what I got from self learning.
Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 03:13:12 am by 2Dee4ever
#38  July 09, 2019, 02:25:07 am
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
while this is nice,I remember character grabbed return to old sprites,sure common1 prevents that from  happening,but,since its getting a realese,                                       
how reliable is that?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
 I suggest seperating the SSJ hair from gethit and throws and using an explod to show them.
Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 02:30:28 am by Mark85
#39  July 09, 2019, 02:56:19 am
    • USA
It’s realible to the creator whom has options. Best to ask someone whom has actually done this before, makes DBZ characters. Did they do that with Gotenks? Didn’t someone do it with Trunks? Show proof with your suggestions. Have you seen the sprites? Are they all identical? To just overlay the sprites? Conjecture without all the facts.
#40  July 09, 2019, 03:15:18 am
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Its actually Been done with 280Gou's goku and it has like 5 transformations.havent thought about sprites being identical and how it would look with overlay so you got a point
#41  July 09, 2019, 03:32:20 am
    • USA
If someone already did it as you say and they already did the work, couldn’t he just use those sprites? Problem solved?
#42  July 09, 2019, 05:14:15 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
So.. Obviously this is ideal for FG environment, but even if you don't gear it towards that you can get by with small edits. All you are doing is making a dup value for every custom state.

You already have your transformation var, whatever your value is. I use a single var for all characters whom change sprites via transformation, this way you can control universally if you combine it with your common1. Causal mugen users 9/10 don't touch the common1 so you could easily distribute your own for compatibility.

So say.. God Rugal

An example of an attack

Now here is the main thing, custom states. When you look at it, its not even a lot of work, only for those who will absolutely not edit anything.

A visual for that.

In your anims all you have to do is make a duplicate using the other values. So if your grab anim is..

Aye, just like I told you, it may be a lil extra work, but the result will be worth it. If you are going to do something, why not take it to the limit? Ultimately up to you though. There may be better alternatives to this, but this is what I got from self learning.

I definitely will be doing some Trial and Error with the coding provided!!! So goku will be done properly! And any other char I may transform... I ran across an EB Normal/SSJ Trunks. I may do that if I plan to make him transform once I perfect it. Thanks man. It'll be worth learning and conquering!
#43  July 09, 2019, 05:38:54 am
Boooooo!
#44  July 09, 2019, 06:14:47 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#45  July 09, 2019, 07:29:08 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#46  July 09, 2019, 08:32:36 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 08:36:00 am by RagingRowen
#47  July 09, 2019, 08:39:03 am
    • USA
Low key all BP associatied one way or another on here ha.
#48  July 09, 2019, 09:54:04 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#49  July 09, 2019, 10:35:18 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Y'all it's not what yall think lol. Koopa is the only person I know personally in this forum. Dude is my best friend he just messing around 4real lol. It's not that serious.
Ah ok that makes sense. no worries carry on.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#50  July 09, 2019, 08:46:11 pm
Dang they was about to crucify me lol, but i like the way stuff is turning out. Are you only doing sayians? What about the black ppl....ahem....i mean Namek ppl....
#51  July 09, 2019, 09:53:28 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Dang they was about to crucify me lol, but i like the way stuff is turning out. Are you only doing sayians? What about the black ppl....ahem....i mean Namek ppl....

@Koopa901: We can still carry out the scheduled Crucifixion lol

@DJMouF: I feel ya I know Koopa too and I bad mouth him in every thread that I can lol
Good louck with the WIPS, they look promising.
#52  July 10, 2019, 04:38:29 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Yeah I plan to code him too!
Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 05:14:51 am by DJMouF
#53  August 03, 2019, 10:24:05 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Yeah I know it's been a while... Just though I should post a video to show he's still in the works. Just added a tad more FX to his Kamehameha to.... I guess make it look a lil bit more like a wave sort of speak(depending on the player distance).... and the Kaioken has more FX and sprite animations I made in the beginning of the Super. IDK if you'll be able to see it since it's kind of fast. I'm taking my time doing everything with him right now but I'm currently working on his Base Form Lvl3 "Meteor Break". I'll post video once I'm done with it. Oh I just notice the HitSparks are a tad off in this video. Will update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:27:17 am by DJMouF
#54  August 04, 2019, 07:40:12 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Here's his Meteor Break.
#55  August 06, 2019, 05:34:12 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

So say.. God Rugal

An example of an attack

I know this late but It'll be almost time for me to use this small tutorial you've showed me very soon. And thanks again dude.
A visual for that.

#56  August 13, 2019, 11:38:18 am
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
#57  August 13, 2019, 11:50:37 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
DJMouF, I want give a suggestion about effects:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kUeOSF3g

This goku have the most perfect effects that mugen history.
Amazing Kamehameka effects

You have plans to use?

Naw I don't plan to use his effects. TBH I feel like they're over the top for a pots style char in my opinion. But yeah they are some the best FX I've seen. His Goku is one of a kind. But nah not for my plans though.
#58  September 07, 2019, 10:59:33 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Does anyone know where I can get a good looking projectile FX for the small hand Spirit Bomb? Really am trying to prevent going to wolfstaks Goku but if I can't find any then oh well lol.
#59  September 14, 2019, 07:39:14 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Old Video

Updated Video Of Spirit Bomb projectile and Kaioken Attack(s)

I kind of like the old SB projectile in the 1st video. but ill get used to this one.. I think. I changed the kaioken attack to a more command input style. it starts with the punch and LK does the Knee. and MK does the Dive Kick But I may removed the command part though and have him perform the 2nd attack(s) at random states.
Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:53:23 am by DJMouF
#60  September 14, 2019, 09:32:30 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
my words can't seem to escape becauz of how awesome this is... it's disappointing and frustrating that Mr. Ansatsuken had released a joke character that is pretty much disrespectful to an incident..
#61  September 14, 2019, 10:38:18 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
my words can't seem to escape becauz of how awesome this is... it's disappointing and frustrating that Mr. Ansatsuken had released a joke character that is pretty much disrespectful to an incident..

Thanks Goku is still in a lot of progress. So just bare with me guys. I work on him as much as I can when I have the free time lol
#62  September 19, 2019, 07:24:50 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Just a little more progress. I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with the Super/Max Kaioken Attacks. Disregard some of the attack damage and random fx on the upward Kame lol. Still has a lot of work to be done.
#63  September 23, 2019, 06:16:18 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Disregard the opponent at the moment because I haven't made the opponent remain stunned yet lol. Also in the video Kakarot can go either up diagonal or horizontal to fire the wave... But not by any commands... Just at random.
#64  September 23, 2019, 06:25:06 pm
    • UK
Will you try to get Japanese voices one time?
Also I think he's teleporting too close for the Horizontal versions.
WIP Schedule:
Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 06:28:57 pm by RagingRowen
#65  September 23, 2019, 06:30:10 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Will you try to get Japanese voices one time?
Also I think he's teleporting too close for the Horizontal versions.

Nah I'm sure some will make a patch when he's released. Yeah i noticed it was too close as well. I'll adjust
Wel actually it defeats the purpose of warping. It's supposed to be close lol. Like a Direct Hit
#66  September 27, 2019, 05:05:03 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

It'll have a start up and possibly a K.O. Ending attack like Vegeta's Punch on his Final Flash. Like i said its a prototype hehe. Oh I had to make that custom sprite. I think it looks pretty good
#67  October 08, 2019, 07:39:18 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

This is only a video update of his Kaioken Attack Super...

OAN: I know it's a been a while since any other updates on Goku... but that's because I've been editing some sprites to make a qcf+p special attack for base and SSJ.
Base Goku: Dash Elbow
SSJ Goku Dragon Flash Punch
I finished spriting them earlier, so I'll test the attacks out soon.

*Note I'm a sprite editor so they won't be perfect lol. Pretty much like how I edited Vegeta's sprites to create his attacks... be on lookout with my video(s).
Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 07:50:59 am by DJMouF
#68  October 08, 2019, 10:06:37 am
    • UK
MAX Kaioken could do a tad more damage.
WIP Schedule:
#69  October 12, 2019, 01:39:46 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Just Showing some small update of some attacks created and custom sprite attacks:

Base Mode:
-Sprited the attack sprites in the elbow dash attack and I think it's final as far as adjusting any sprites. The animation looks pretty smooth so I'm satisfied with that.
SSJ Mode:
-Adjusted the transformation, but may need some FX during the beginning of his animation (Possibly what I gave Vegeta).
-Finished the Warp Kamehameha as far as the opponent becoming dazed after he's counterattacked.
-Created the Teleport Kick for a special in SSJ Mode.
But yeah like I said small update. It takes a while for me to finish my chars because I take my time and may change up some things after taking a break and reviewing what I recently made. Also I'm brainstorming more ideas as well. I like for my chars to stand out and have attacks that you wouldn't normally see. ie: Bardocks Dash Attack
#70  October 12, 2019, 04:28:52 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
looks nice,I think elbow being hit two times in ex variation is weird,maybe make it firey multi hit?,
#71  October 13, 2019, 02:44:54 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
I don't know if it's just me but the Kamehameha super when Goku fires and floats backwards seems too close to the opponent. I think it would look more effective if more of the beam was visible and he was further away.
#72  October 13, 2019, 05:40:18 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
MAX Kaioken could do a tad more damage.

Ok. More damage will be added bro.

looks nice,I think elbow being hit two times in ex variation is weird,maybe make it firey multi hit?,

I thought about doing a 2hit count Elbow but I wanted to do something different. I may change it later man

I don't know if it's just me but the Kamehameha super when Goku fires and floats backwards seems too close to the opponent. I think it would look more effective if more of the beam was visible and he was further away.

I understand what you're saying but it's supposed to be up close and personal like he did to Cell... I didn't want to duplicate how he fired the wave, but still be pretty close. But i get what you're saying. I'll give it another look and see what I may do. Thanks man

It's no problem it's just I see it looking better in my head. He can start close but I feel the further away Goku is pushed the more powerful the beam looks.

I moved him back a tad bit so you can see a little bit more of the wave.
Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 04:43:03 am by DJMouF
#73  October 14, 2019, 07:14:51 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
It's no problem it's just I see it looking better in my head. He can start close but I feel the further away Goku is pushed the more powerful the beam looks.
#74  October 30, 2019, 09:35:25 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

New attack I sprited called meteor bomb
I'll be making a Max level super as well.
Just showing my creativity.
#75  October 31, 2019, 05:53:35 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Max lvl2 Meteor Strike Bomb.
#76  October 31, 2019, 06:08:22 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiwvOXa7XY0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Max lvl2 Meteor Strike Bomb.

let's be honest, it's.....
#77  November 21, 2019, 08:59:48 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Finally an update for some colors. I've also created another Lvl1/2 attack, But I haven't posted it on here yet. I'll add it soon.
#78  November 21, 2019, 09:17:56 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
It looks cool. Will you also release a def without the palette selector?
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#79  November 22, 2019, 12:58:32 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Lvl1/2 Fierce Rush Super
#80  November 22, 2019, 12:58:48 am
    • UK
WIP Schedule:
#81  November 27, 2019, 09:37:52 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Kamehameha Wave (SSJ2mode) Update
#82  November 30, 2019, 05:02:46 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Goku Lvl3 Super Dragon Fist/SSJ3Kamehameha
Some adjustments ill be made, this just for now.
#83  November 30, 2019, 05:47:05 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Great man, this Goku need much things now for release? You making a good effort in him, congratulations.

PS: Do you plan make the SSJ Blue?
#84  November 30, 2019, 07:26:42 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Good to hear that, thanks man, continue your good efforts in this Goku.
#85  November 30, 2019, 08:06:54 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I really appreciate everyone's support! Like I've been saying, I really didn't expect many people to like my creations that much, but I see I wasn't the only person who has been waiting on someone to make dbz chars in this style.
#86  November 30, 2019, 09:19:51 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
This Goku style is POTS/Infinite or POTS only?
#87  November 30, 2019, 09:35:35 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Great man, this Goku need much things now for release? You making a good effort in him, congratulations.

It looks cool. Will you also release a def without the palette selector?

Thanks. Well I don't plan on doing that lol.

Don't Infinite characters have a config for the Palette Selector or are you coding him from a non-Infinite char?

I'm coding him form pots style template from memo. And yeah you can turn it on or off

He's coming along faster than I thought, but it's still quite a bit I have to do and figure out.
Nah didn't plan on doing SSJ Blue. I didn't want to make a lot of transformations. (A looooooot of people are asking me that lol)
He'll have only 1 transformation like my Vegeta has.
If I do make an SSJ Blue, it'll be a separate char.

This Goku style is POTS/Infinite or POTS only?

Well it actually Pots, but I'm not sure what to call it honestly because I have lvl1/2 supers for all of the attacks so.... I guess it's Pots/Infinite using Pots template
#88  January 22, 2020, 02:30:06 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

I need some help with the screenbound and zoom effects... Still working on Meteor Break Kame as you can see but I'm not sure how to get the camera zoom and screenbound correct on the Spirit Bomb attack because it varies depending on the stages... smh... any tips?
#89  January 22, 2020, 03:13:36 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#90  January 22, 2020, 07:10:12 am
#91  January 22, 2020, 11:01:14 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
@beterhans: can help here.

I'd appreciate it so i can finish this guy up. Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated

check here
http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2277080

and check my characters
https://beterwork-us.hopto.org/

you should able to understand if you code mugen.

I'm also running my current project misaka

Oh wow you've done an amazing job with your work man... Yeah I need to learn how to get the camera zooms right. After seeing your work I know it's possibly to knock it out. Thanks man I'll try to see what you've done on your chars so I can get a better understanding
#92  February 04, 2020, 10:54:49 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Goku's new Lvl1/2 Super Kick Burst
 Also as far as the ssj mode goes, I have his pal set to ssj hair to reamain ssj when he's in all custom states from opponents I paused it in in videos so you can see what I'm explaining.
Vegeta has a random alternate finish wih his Lvl3 (comes at random after combo) I kept doing the move multiple time because it's at random, but just so happened to do it almost every time except the last attempt (When he finally does the Gut Galick Gun). I believe I'll give Vegeta a couple more supers for Base and SSJ mode and I think they both will be done.
#93  February 06, 2020, 03:18:42 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Looks good. Did you figure out the zoom settings you were trying to make?
#94  February 06, 2020, 10:48:34 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
@beterhans: can help here.

I'd appreciate it so i can finish this guy up. Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated

check here
http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2277080

and check my characters
https://beterwork-us.hopto.org/

you should able to understand if you code mugen.

I'm also running my current project misaka

Oh wow you've done an amazing job with your work man... Yeah I need to learn how to get the camera zooms right. After seeing your work I know it's possibly to knock it out. Thanks man I'll try to see what you've done on your chars so I can get a better understanding

Looks good. Did you figure out the zoom settings you were trying to make?

I apprceicate your kind words man. I didn't really think anyone would even say much since I don't show as much content anymore due to working a lot.
Yeah man I really appreciate you helping with the recommendation. Now he's just about done. And Vegeta as well. I've added a new Super for Vegeta as well in SSJ mode. I haven't poseted a video yet though.
#95  February 06, 2020, 03:31:48 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
I apprceicate your kind words man. I didn't really think anyone would even say much since I don't show as much content anymore due to working a lot.
Yeah man I really appreciate you helping with the recommendation. Now he's just about done. And Vegeta as well. I've added a new Super for Vegeta as well in SSJ mode. I haven't poseted a video yet though.

Take your time, man. I enjoy your Vegeta. I look forward to Goku and the Vegeta upgrade.
#96  February 06, 2020, 08:53:37 pm
Even if i don t post so much feedback i can say i really like your works
Good luck for your works
#97  February 07, 2020, 04:59:14 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I really appreciate you guys, I really do. I actually look forward to people's feedback and reactions. It's what keeps me going other than the fact that I really enjoy making these guys. Trust me I have a lot more DBZ plans and several snk chars and a Big Bang Beat char in this style as well. I'll go ahead and mention them. Kevin Rain, Freeman, Gato, Hokotumaru,  and from Big Bang Beat, is Jet. But they'll be later though, I'm still on EB DBZ chars at the moment. But thanks guys. Means a lot.
#98  February 07, 2020, 06:25:51 pm
It s really exciting news
You know i m in mugen since 1999 or 2000 i don t remember exactly
The mugen community is less big than before but you are a Good fellow your are always in Good mood with respect to others
We need guys like you
Continue your Good work take your Time
And see you later

Sorry for my poor english
#99  February 07, 2020, 09:45:45 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
@DJMouF: Yo! progress looks dope! One thing though, when Vegeta goes into that Chain combo super, followed up with that big ki blast maybe make the opponent fly to the other end of the screen due to that huge ki blast impact. It would make it look more powerful IMO.
Keep up the hard work with Vegeta and Goku.
#100  February 07, 2020, 10:16:08 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Aw man I really thank you guys... Speaking of excitement, I'll be releasing these guys today in about 10 minutes or less.