YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2188894 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2521  November 10, 2017, 05:45:32 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I mean, you can still run the easier 40 AP missions...
#2522  November 10, 2017, 07:27:42 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
When your luck is good but at the same time absolute shit...

I had a gold card pop up when I was using the 140 SQ I bought to get the event CE cards to make life easier. It was an Archer so I thought it was EMIYA again...

Ended up with fucking Orion...for the 2nd time.
That could have been Okita goddamn it! I mean I don't really care about not getting her but rate up is seriously a goddamned lie as the only SSR that I have gotten on rateup without a fight or complete failure was Jeanne on the Orleans banner, after that I end up getting multiple SSRs that aren't related to the banner at all before I can reasonably get the Rate Up servant in question(seriously, why the hell not Drake instead? Orion is too niche to be very useful by comparison, same with NP4 Vlad).
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2523  November 10, 2017, 09:18:43 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Must be nice having multiple 5*s knock on your door despite some being a dupe. Wish I knew how that felt like.
#2524  November 11, 2017, 02:38:26 am
anyone of you guys have an okita with gumo ce ? most of my friends okita's has chawan and points card.
#2525  November 11, 2017, 07:41:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Grinded the hell out of the 40 AP daily and event quests and was finally able to give Nobunaga her final Ascension. Having that one CE that boosts Hira-gumo drops is really handy.

Should I continue grinding that 40 AP quest with the Berserkers for more Hira-gumos (for Ascension materials) or go to the lower AP quests so I can get enough mats to exchange for the Guda-O CEs?
#2526  November 11, 2017, 01:18:33 pm
depends whatever you want, but you didn't have to grind it so fast you still got 13 days. you'll eventually get all of them later, but it's you apples do whatever you want.

my tip farm the gumos , the difficulty will spike every 40 quest so better get them now and not stress over them later. the chawan should be next to farm the nasu isn't really that hard to farm so don't worry about them. better get the eternal gears quick for your okita.

oh yeah if you LB the guda-o CE does it increase the number of points you get too? anyone has a okita equipped with a poster girl CE?. i can't fit it in my slot anymore.

edit: holy fuck it's getting hard for me to win not using my main team. i almost lost to eric twice, he does an 8k crit.
Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:43:40 pm by 地獄の花
#2527  November 12, 2017, 09:25:32 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Must be nice having multiple 5*s knock on your door despite some being a dupe. Wish I knew how that felt like.

I would easily give you the 2 out of 4 Vlad's I have gotten and the Orion I recently got for a bigger chance at both Tamamo and Scathath with the quickness.

It really isn't fun at all when you want to pursue other SSR's.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2528  November 13, 2017, 11:31:58 am
well there's a guaranteed 5* servant pull event later this year or january catch is you need 40 paid quartz to join or is it 30? i think scathath is available in that banner too.

jack is the only one missing in my team honestly i didn't expected that i'll manage to pull okita in one multi roll. i am still recovering from the halloween event lost alot of quartz on that banner. thanks to my good luck on this banner i might manage to get a decent quartz to pull jack. probably i'll get 120* by the end of this month.

curious how much points do you guys have now? and do you use golden apples? i got 500,000 points and spent 6 apples , two apples per day. i'm planning to stock some apples for the december event.
#2529  November 14, 2017, 05:35:25 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I've just hit 400,000 now.

I feel like I'm far behind. I hope I get a Gudao drop.
#2530  November 14, 2017, 05:46:40 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I'm at 350k, but I'm not really worried about points right now. I'm mainly focusing on grinding that 40 AP Berserker quest so I can farm Hiro-gumos for the Ascension materials.

As long as I get at least 1m points before the end of the event for NP5 Nobu, I'm fine. Anything else after that is a bonus.
#2531  November 14, 2017, 07:52:18 am
    • Puerto Rico
I believe the harder 40 AP quests actually drop more Hiro-Gumos

The Bonus daily quest should give you over a million points at the end of the event if you bring a team of bonus units and a Support Okita.
#2532  November 14, 2017, 03:49:13 pm
harder 40 ap does drop more points and gumo.  i can't farm the rider one i can clear it but i'll have no bonus points and lesser hiragumo because i don't have CE for that. the points from the golden quest is worth all in all 900k you need to farm at least 600k or 700k by wednesday to make sure you'll get the 1.5m limit. but don't worry pass 1 million the rewards ain't that great except for the crystalized lore.
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:53:04 pm by 地獄の花
#2533  November 15, 2017, 12:14:44 pm
sorry for double posting but reminder not to overwrite your game and erase your save. the new update patch was a little late this time and i almost accidentally erased my game.
#2534  November 16, 2017, 02:45:40 am
    • Puerto Rico
I think I once saw a list of the best places to farm materials, but I can't find it anymore. I know the drop rates are abysmal but what's the best spot for dragon fangs. I want to try and focus on farming those for a while to ascend my Okita.
#2535  November 16, 2017, 03:41:58 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#2536  November 16, 2017, 09:04:46 am
does anyone here have okita with a postergirl ce?
#2537  November 19, 2017, 03:28:46 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Thanksgiving Event coming up on the 22nd which lasts till December 1st. Features a rotating banner with either Kintoki, Gilgamesh, and....get ready for this....SHISHO as the pick up servant depending on the day.

Guaranteed 5* banner is also happening at the same time, though there's 9 featured servants instead of 11 when compared to JP's New Years banner. We'll also be getting a bunch of free quartz, EXP Cards, and tickets on different days.

- Altria
- Altera
- Tamamo
- Okita
- Waver
- Vlad
- Orion
- Drake
- Jeanne

https://www.facebook.com/FateGO.USA/
#2538  November 19, 2017, 03:45:32 am
ah no jack, and they'll be giving away 10 saint quartz and 10 fou cards.

how many mana prisms do you need for the monalisa card?
#2539  November 22, 2017, 08:04:40 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
OMG I got Scathach with just two Tickets and got Tamamo for my guaranteed 5*. Suddenly this game became a masterpiece to me.

Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:16:37 am by Magical Amber
#2540  November 22, 2017, 09:44:20 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Picked up a Formal Craft with my tickets, pretty good for my Tamamo I guess if I didn't already have Prisma Cosmos.

Hmmm.

Also just cleared all the Honnoji Point rewards, yay! Definitely not clearing the shop but I can at least get as many materials as possible from the shop to get some key units ascended {looking at you Herc).
Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:24:39 am by President Devon