YesNoOk

General HDBZ Discussion topic (Read 299324 times)

Started by Iced, May 15, 2015, 11:27:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: General HDBZ Discussion topic
#941  September 12, 2017, 04:27:12 am

So, two things.

First, I just wanted to sincerely say how much better these characters play now. I've been around since before the original Goku release, but haven't played with any HDBZ stuff since... I don't know, late 2016 at the earliest, possibly 2015 even. They feel a lot more cohesive, and I like the semi-standardization of the emotion modes a lot. Playing them now doesn't just feel like an incremental upgrade, but something more significant, Goku especially.

Secondly

The link to Babidi on Balthazar's site isn't updated. The site says the character was updated on April but the files date back to 2015.

This is still true. Can I get my hands on the updated version of Babidi, please?

edit: I guess I could just download the fullgame and see if it's separable from it. Let's try that.

edit2: Okay yes that works fine.
Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 04:55:41 am by Snakebyte
#942  September 13, 2017, 09:50:56 am
  • worriiaaa
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Must have forgotten about Babidi. Updated his file now, thanks for pointing it out.
#943  September 23, 2017, 12:41:43 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - iamvictorrios
Armentis made some sprites, but has anyone ever thought of making Puar a playable character?
Since he is a shapeshifter he could be like Skull Girl's Double, and use other characters animations for attacks.
The ideal animation, movement and guard could be sprites of Puar.
Since he flies he can always be in hitting range.
It would be a quick way to develop another character.
Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 12:48:12 pm by Alpha Proto