YesNoOk

I'm being threatened.... (Read 11462 times)

Started by adriano gt, September 18, 2017, 07:43:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: I'm being threatened....
#21  September 18, 2017, 11:19:49 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
How am I a follower and defender of some guy I've never heard of until now?
#22  September 18, 2017, 11:20:15 pm
  • MK: Devastation Team Member
  • Just a youngster. :D
    • Argentina
I know and told you already. If you have problems with Undertaker, no need to post it here since this site focus on MUGEN. You don't need to post more personal info.

And if isn't drama, why post a MKMP drama on first post?
For MK MUGEN fans!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#23  September 18, 2017, 11:24:27 pm
    • USA
Hope you can sort things up with this Argentinian from Argentina.
#24  September 18, 2017, 11:24:37 pm
    • Argentina
For MK MUGEN fans!
#25  September 18, 2017, 11:25:06 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
IDK. You're gonna have to explain a few things now that I've read over, like:

1. He specifically says "if you try to find me in real life again." What did you do to provoke this response?
2. Why did you keep posting his personal photo?
3. Why do you keep mentioning "this Argentinian"? Are you trying to imply you have something against them? Because that's not doing you any favors. We get it, he's from Argentina, that's irrelevant crap.

Not saying I approve of doxxing, but something here isn't being told.

1 - This is a fear of mine too ... have we met?
This can get worse than I imagine .... He needs to answer that.

2 - is normal personal photo on facebook .... it annoyed me, I irritated him .... but nothing like threatening someone's life, or getting data people, things like

3 - obvious thing .... I say his nationality so that everyone knows where he is .... if I write his nickname simply, it can be anyone .... I wanted to be specific, because if anything happens, it is easier to track
#26  September 18, 2017, 11:26:27 pm
    • Brazil
#27  September 18, 2017, 11:42:53 pm
    • Brazil
whatever it is ... insulting, offending, showing personal photos .... this is no reason for a human being to steal your personal data and make death threats
#28  September 18, 2017, 11:53:18 pm
i don't get why you're trying to make leandro guilty by association. it looks weird considering you just got banned in a thread involving him
#29  September 18, 2017, 11:55:58 pm
    • Argentina
Adriano, for real, just because Undertaker said your second name you do all this?

Titiln, he hates me because I support Undertaker (except in personal info stuff), MKDT Team (aka Pastor34), some guys, and that don't support his way of working.
For MK MUGEN fans!
Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 12:04:10 am by Leandro™
#30  September 19, 2017, 01:08:02 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Kinda late for that! And yeah, MK MUGEN Community is crazy, but now, even for all that shit, is getting more united.
It's not just a freakin' sociopath that will ruined it.

I'm part of the MK MUGEN Community aswell and i knew about Undertaker. Yep, he's a sociopath sadly.
Not only Adriano, but he threatened me and many others around the community. About me, for no reason at all.

Now Undertaker is trying to take their behavior too far, even doing what he trying to do with Adriano.
But he's only damaging himself for that and thanks to many great people, many great creators and editors around, we getting even more united than ever. :)
#31  September 19, 2017, 03:20:27 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Leandro and Adriano!

It has been suggested by your previous caseworker that I give you both a warning, and so I will. Consider this The Warning.

You have been told that this board is not interested in MK Mugen Drama and wouldn't you know it, that has not changed this week.

Adriano GT, it is truly unfortunate that you are being targeted in such a way. My heart goes out to you and I hope the proper legal action is taken. But as far as I know, the guy you mentioned wasn't an active poster here. I'm assuming that he's DeadPlay, which if true means he's shown more activity here than he has in almost 5 years because you wanted to post about this thing that was said to you on some other board or YouTube or something. And as mentioned, this thing apparently happened to you months ago so it makes one suspect that the only reason you posted it today is because your ban was recently ended and you wanted to take another shot at Leandro by attempting to paint a picture where he was guilty by association. And so you did!

Leandro, I can certainly understand that you felt the need to fire back. But you chose to get your shots in and also escalate things, and you did this knowing full well the repercussions which is why you went from "I hope I don't get banned for this" to "admins and mods can do whatever they want with my account". Why thank you for the invitation! Little messages like that don't get you off the hook though!

If you boys feel that you are being harassed on THIS board, feel free to bring it to our attention so we can take action on THIS board.

But I do not want PMs in my box that I rarely check complaining that it is the other guy's fault. I do not want insults in personal text and signatures taking little potshots at each other. I sure as hell do not want you derailing any more project topics with this spoiled beef that you imported from elsewhere. Here is what I do want. The next time you boys decide you want to take your shit to a different toilet, I want you to do something for me. I want to look at this video:

I want you to feel that opening drum beat. I want you to listen to that opening riff. I want you to imagine a smiling Robotnik on Arnold's body. And I want you to reconsider whether whatever you're thinking about posting is worth you not being able to do it anymore. Because you could be mine.

Topic Locked.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time