YesNoOk

Kyo Glitches I found in Mugen (Read 11527 times)

Started by MattDeRac, September 12, 2017, 04:49:03 pm
Share this topic:
Kyo Glitches I found in Mugen
#1  September 12, 2017, 04:49:03 pm
    • Australia
    • Skype - MattDeRac
I was playing with a couple of Kyo's made by Opirus and I was having a little sparring with them until I found these glitches, the first Kyo I was using the combo but then Ryu fell down the screen, The second Kyo is when he was doing the special and the same problem happened, Can anyone tell me how to fix these glitches please? Thank you.

Here's a video in case you were wondering about the glitches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unXyrZmqKtg
Re: Kyo Glitches I found in Mugen
#2  September 13, 2017, 07:04:11 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
You'll need to turn on debug. More than likely he's putting P2 into a custom state that is missing hitboxes, and is set to U and doesnt check for pos y only to switch it.
Ctrl+D and hit P2 into the problem state and see what state P2 is in. So hit CTRL+D 2x and read the bottom left.
Check out the anim number with Fighter Factory 3 and see if there's hitboxes. Then check the state to see what attributes it has.
You'll want the state to be

type = A
movetype= H
physics = A

If P2 is supposed to be popped up and falling. OR you need to figure out why it's not switching to a custom land on the ground state. It may have to do with the fire FX.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3  September 13, 2017, 12:46:25 pm
    • Australia
    • Skype - MattDeRac
I think I need a video tutorial about how to fix the glitches, I don't know if I need to get on the folders on the Kyo's I have, maybe it is the fire.
#4  September 13, 2017, 05:43:02 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Kyo sends the opponent into states they don't have.

Though I imagine these states are present with Oprius' characters.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.