YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 602494 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1841  September 24, 2017, 10:50:08 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Next week is finally when Jiren does more than one thing.
Work Shop
Paint Shop
#1842  September 24, 2017, 07:44:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ready for goku vs saitama
#1843  September 25, 2017, 05:55:32 am
Frieza owning Frost was unexpected. Those two were not plotting something after all. I also hope Goku builds up for his new form instead of just transforming easily in the next upcoming Episode. We don't see a trace of anything yet. I hope the one-hour special covers that a bit.

GOH

#1844  September 25, 2017, 11:42:20 am
    • Portugal
On the next episode, Jiren will scratch his left buttcheek while yawning!

DONT MISS IT
#1845  September 25, 2017, 07:10:15 pm
  • OW, MY NIPPLES !!
Manga chapter is out
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1846  September 25, 2017, 08:21:41 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
So manga is still better than anime except that Hakai crap Goku pulled off.Well not suprising,
Not sure why the Spirit Bomb is back against Jiren,It looks like Jiren will just one shot it
#1847  September 25, 2017, 11:41:21 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The manga actually named all the GoDs, Angels and Kaioshins instead of relying on some magazine scans.
Work Shop
Paint Shop
#1848  October 08, 2017, 03:52:00 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://www.facebook.com/kleylson.cavalcante
Everyone who writed and animated today's episode deserves a golden bag with one million dollars inside.

The best episode of Super, and possibly, one of the best episodes in the whole franchise.

THAT FUCKING JIREN!!!

- Any suggestions for conversions? Look on my thread and have fun! :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1849  October 08, 2017, 05:10:01 am
  • ✭Little by Little✭
    • excahmmugen.blogspot.mx/
Probably just me but DBS did... Not live up to what i expecting from the preview and the magazines sums, it made me like Jiren in a "cool" way but honestly the overall was not as "Hype" as i was expecting.

If i had to give it a number would be... 6.5/10, good animations, FRIGGIN JIren <3 and a decent way to add a power up to Goku (?), Is good but nothing special or epic IMO.
#1850  October 08, 2017, 07:25:50 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
That was pretty good. Goku's power up was interesting. I expected he would obtain that state externally. Also the spirit bomb rule from movie 7 is canon now lol.
Work Shop
Paint Shop
#1851  October 08, 2017, 07:50:05 am
Guess plot armor couldn't quite get the job done like they were hyping it up to be and I don't even understand why Jiren was chillin all this time now, he alone could have one shot everybody there in first couple minutes and be done with it.
#1852  October 08, 2017, 08:18:49 am
Caught up on the manga and anime.

This episode was cool, made the time doing that worth it.
#1853  October 08, 2017, 02:07:44 pm
  • üks muretu olend
    • Finland
Musou Tensei!
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#1854  October 08, 2017, 02:36:35 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com

#1855  October 08, 2017, 06:17:32 pm
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA

#1856  October 08, 2017, 06:59:32 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
It's funny.  I'm more hyped for Jiren vs. Hit coming up, than Jiren vs Goku when it was announced 2 weeks ago.  Not sure if it' because it was known that Goju vs Jiren was going to be a thing since the beginning of the arc and it waned since.  Or, the fact that Hit is a more interesting character than Goku will ever be.  Either way, looking forward to that match-up.
#1857  October 08, 2017, 07:28:31 pm
is it me or universe 11 god of destruction and kai is planning something that even their angel doesn't know about.
#1858  October 08, 2017, 07:59:54 pm
  • OW, MY NIPPLES !!
About fostering someone stronger than a GoD ? Doesn't sound too much of a secret plan to me.

TBH I was really disappointed. It's just right back to power levels with Jiren being, as always, on a level far greater, with all the cliché lines like "dude is just way strong", and Goku needs a new form to reach his level. They've been trying hard for most of the tournament so far to completely turn that over the head, but the fight itself was just a big cliché - the parallel with the Freeza fight was too strong with Freeza himself commenting on it.
The explanation itself was the conclusion of what Whis has been trying to teach Goku and Vegeta for a long time, and that was good, giving Goku a brand new way of moving and fighting was nice, but the planning and execution of the fight was just "same shit different day". The monologue about Goku reaching a new state and breaking a barrier was so bland and not actually explaining anything, just "he broke through another barrier", the writing was just bad when it should have been a pivotal explanation.
That's after they've hyped Jiren so much and made him out to be "so cool doesn't even need to lift a finger" for so long for such a bad pay off, and literally staring the Genkidama away was so ridiculously terrible.
I'll just look forward to the manga actually making it make sense and phrasing the explanation much more comprehensively, as usual.

Hit vs Jiren should be a lot more interesting, Hit looks like he can actually bring something interesting to this fight.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:04:03 pm by Byakko
#1859  October 08, 2017, 08:19:24 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
The idea of Jiren having the power to do crazy shit by staringbullshit needs explanation,hoping it gets explained,
#1860  October 08, 2017, 08:20:04 pm
he well it's to be expected it is dragonball.

so is universe 7 safe from being deleted? since goku attained a higher plain of existence that should give them points and elevate universe 7's status. so it's ok for them to lose now?

penis head will job for jiren, there's no longer use for him since we've got moar vegetable people with cabba and two raging lesbos.  not unless he can transform like goku did.