YesNoOk

RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk. (Read 81820 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, August 05, 2016, 05:16:45 am
Share this topic:
Re: RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk.
#21  August 13, 2016, 12:47:22 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
You guys should keep this in mind: Sometimes i like to be a lazy ass and not code something, I'll code something if i feel like it, but for now, i'm going to fill up my roster. Also, why can't i download Wizzy's music?
#22  August 13, 2016, 01:54:17 am
I guess you mean from Youtube. Use Youtube Downloader.
#23  August 13, 2016, 05:00:07 am
    • USA
Aight, guys, i'm currently preparing sprites for my next stage. But before i make it, i'm going to do a little something something. I'm going to download MUGEN, again, and get the default Stage0, since i accidentally overwritten my current Stage0's SFF. This time, i'm going to take it slow, and rename this stage's SFF as the stage i'm making.
#24  August 13, 2016, 05:07:11 am
    • USA
#25  August 14, 2016, 12:14:31 am
    • USA
This stage i'm making, compared to my Yoshi's Island one, isn't going to have that much of a audience, because it's Air Man's stage from MegaMan 2.
#26  August 16, 2016, 12:41:16 am
    • USA
Got the Cyborg started, standard movement is done, just have to get the hit sprites then i'm off to the attacks. Before i do that, i REALLY want to update my Ryu and fix all of his special moves, the Hadouken, Shoryuken, and Tatsumaki attacks.
Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:38:38 am by RedDragonCats17
#27  August 17, 2016, 05:35:16 am
    • USA
For those who saw my Air Man thread: If you're wondering why i started the Cyborg yesterday when i said that i'm going to do stages for now on, i'm starting him because, in my mind, he's a sprite swap of my Ryu, what's the point in focusing on something that'll be done in a few days when i can work on stages? Also, once i get Ryu fixed, there's going to be a difference between him and Cyborg. After Ryu's fixed and i learn how to make him float for a short period of time, he'll have the air Hadouken while the Cyborg will remain with the ground Hadouken.

(I really need to fix him, but idk how)
#28  August 19, 2016, 01:33:41 am
    • USA
Alright, i installed Bandicam yesterday, so i'm going to delete the Ryu's 4shared link, then, once i get it set up, I'll show you a gameplay featuring Ryu and his problems that should be fixed. If you're wondering what i mean by "setting it up", apparently i need the admin's (my dad's) permission in order for me to use it, idk why, but if those are the rules, i'll have to follow them.

(Hint, sometimes when i super jump, he'll stay in his jump start frame)
Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:55:35 am by RedDragonCats17
#29  August 19, 2016, 03:16:39 am
    • Brazil
#30  August 19, 2016, 08:52:09 pm
    • USA
In case you have interest:
https://obsproject.com/

I'll bookmark that just in case, i downloaded Fraps yesterday, but i didn't install it yet.
Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:58:50 pm by RedDragonCats17
#31  August 20, 2016, 03:16:32 am
    • USA
Btw, to everyone else, i plan to make some CvS styled characters once i'm through with all of the MvC characters i plan to make, and no they're not going to be like Dark Chaos' characters, they're pretty much my own form of CvS. 3 of them are going to be Nintendo characters while other are going to be different. If you wish to know more about these characters, feel free to ask. For now, i'm going to watch some YouTube Videos, add a few more stages to my roster, then play some video games. I'll get back to you with the Cyborg and the stage i'm currently making later.
#32  August 21, 2016, 04:30:04 am
    • USA
I... kinda made some "progress" on the cyborg, but no progress on the stage... yet. I just got his hit sprites done, i just need to do the ground recover, which i will do tomorrow or the day after. School is almost coming, so i better swallow it up and work, work, work!
#33  August 22, 2016, 06:02:29 am
    • USA
I'll give you a little something about my Nintendo CvS styled characters, they're not going to use sprites from Spriters Resource, Sprites Database, or any other spriting site on the net. They're going to use custom made CvS styled sprites using a 3D model as a base.

There's one problem with this, and i already said it when i introduced myself, I don't have money to do a commition, i don't even have a bank account or a job, so i'll have to find someone who can do sprites for free as a request, and i'm pretty sure that's going to be a pain in the neck when i'm in the guild.
#34  August 29, 2016, 08:21:27 pm
    • USA
Aight, i got the optional OBS because Fraps will not install properly. So the next thing i want to get is: A video edtiting program.

I was thinking about getting Windows Movie Maker, but my dad said that i'd have to buy it. Is there a video editing program that's free to use?

Edit: I just got Avidemux, so i'm going to give that a shot.
Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:30:16 pm by RedDragonCats17
#35  August 30, 2016, 12:31:01 am
    • USA
Lemme tell you this. Out of all the moves Ryu has, I HATE doing the Shoryuken. It's a pain in my neck to perform, no matter how many times i do it in the zig-zag motion, i can't perform the move, but i have to perform it in order to show ALL of Ryu's problems.
#36  August 30, 2016, 09:27:49 pm
    • USA
Got a YouTube channel, so Ryu's problems will be shown once my dad approves the video.
#37  August 30, 2016, 09:33:41 pm
#38  September 01, 2016, 02:37:00 am
    • USA
Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:50:04 am by RedDragonCats17
#39  September 01, 2016, 02:49:37 am
    • USA
It's kinda stupid, but it is what it is, so i'll have to suck it up.

Also (can't believe that i forgot this), I came up with a MvC and CvS mix stage that uses the Mortal Kombat Warrior Shrine stage called MUGEN Warrior's Shrine. It's self explanatory, just a much prettier version of the Warrior's Shrine with other fighting game characters (not just Mortal Kombat. These characters are from Fighting games i'm interested to own and play, and the statues aren't going to be the only thing that's available for stage design. I actually plan to add in the sun and some clouds, mostly because it's day time in the stage, and i want to make it pretty (maybe i'll add in a rainbow just to make it prettier, idk).

#40  September 03, 2016, 12:27:03 am
    • USA
This is just a little showcase of the stage i'm currently making, love the final result of the sun.