YesNoOk

Reu's characters: Evil Ken, Evil Ryu and Dragon Claw (Read 154576 times)

Started by PotS, January 10, 2010, 01:25:19 pm
Share this topic:
Reu's characters: Evil Ken, Evil Ryu and Dragon Claw
#1  January 10, 2010, 01:25:19 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:03:34 pm by PotS
Re: Reu's characters: Evil Ken, Evil Ryu and Dragon Claw
#2  January 10, 2010, 02:03:24 pm
    • Portugal
And I just noticed the first mistake :-X, DC's Sun Blast can only be done in one direction unlike what is said.  But I'll wait for more before reuploading.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#3  January 10, 2010, 02:12:53 pm
  • I work at Elecbyte as a sexy janitor.
    • USA
    • tamez.smeenet.org
Well, I don't know if this is something really to bother posting about but I find it odd. 

With Evil Ryu if you do a Tatsumaki to Shin Shoryuken, depending on the timing it can miss the remaining hits. 

However, this seems to only happen against himself.  The same combo against the other characters I targeted connected fine. 

*edit*
Actually, it missed Evil Ken now also.  Other characters still always hit though. 
*edit*

Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 02:29:56 pm by Tamez
#4  January 10, 2010, 02:26:32 pm
    • Portugal
I see, I extended the first Clsn1 to hit low attacks and it made grabbing downed opponents easier. Raised the hitvel to let it hit properly, thanks.

Yeah, sound frequencies and loops aren't working yet.
V
#5  January 10, 2010, 02:27:52 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
With Evil Ken's Chibi taunt, his voice doesn't change. Something that's missing in new mugen perhaps (only downloaded it today)?

Will continue testing. Looking good so far.
#6  January 10, 2010, 02:38:41 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
woow great!

Looking good so far!  :)
#7  January 10, 2010, 03:03:17 pm
Evil Ryu : just tried ground Shinkuu Tatsumaki -> air Shinkuu Tatsumaki -> MSSM Garyuu Messhu : depending on the timing, the first dive kick can connect, but the double cross dive kick betwen Evil Ryu and his double may miss. It's highly related to where the target is when the first kick connects, if they're too close to ER and too low and then ER jumps a bit too far away and his shadow will miss, but you might want to have it drag the target more toward the center of the cross dive.

Also just a detail, but I tried to have a look at the commands to try and get the MSSM dive kick to test that again, and
triggerall = command = "QCF_QCF_k" || command = "QCF_QCF_k" || command = "QCF_QCF_k"
triggerall = command = "QCF_HCB_a" || command = "QCF_HCB_a" || command = "QCF_HCB_a"

Hmmm...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 03:13:56 pm by Byakko
#8  January 10, 2010, 03:13:26 pm
    • Portugal
Yeah the commands had many misleading labels there. Will "fix" that one too.

Not sure missing that combo is a problem since air Shinkuu Tatsumaki is so random to combo from in the first place (outside of MSSM Shinkuu Hadouken).  The dive kicks could stand to have less randomness in their Clsn though, will fix them.
#9  January 10, 2010, 03:16:38 pm
Well that's what I was trying to test. If you think it's just the combo, try that : (first change your varadd for 28 to 3 at the start of Garyuu so you'll always get MSSM) have Ryu jump up when close to the opponent, have the opponent take one step to get right under Ryu, and perform Garyuu : same result. it's more a matter of chance, but I would think it isn't very nice when it happens :P Basically the MSSM is screwing you over and the normal super would've been better.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#10  January 10, 2010, 03:30:17 pm
    • Portugal
Think it happens because the Clsn1 on the first kick is so far back it lets Ryu hit people well outside of the right position. Fixed the Clsn1, should happen less or not at all now.
#11  January 10, 2010, 10:54:36 pm
Great job! I hope that we will see your chars for v.1.0 soon :)
#12  January 11, 2010, 10:32:42 am
    • Portugal
Thanks. And you will, I updated them at the same time as Reu's, kinda just need Mugen 1.0 to be more widely used to replace the online versions.
#13  January 11, 2010, 10:51:21 am
Put up both versions ? That would force you to keep both updated at the same time though.
#14  January 11, 2010, 10:54:35 am
    • Portugal
Yeah, I suppose I could have 1.0 on the site and (discontinued) Winmugen on MediaFire or whatever.
[size=06pt]Half of that post was me making excuses about uploading 100MB or so. ;P[/size]
#15  January 11, 2010, 07:56:49 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
LOL, I'll be waiting for the updates of your chars then, especially since I saw that the difficulty of the chars depended on the Mugen AI settings. Nice touch (unless I completely day dreamed ! ;P).
#16  January 12, 2010, 11:20:54 am
    • Portugal
That's right. The wonders of that AIlevel trigger. :smitten:
#17  January 12, 2010, 01:35:38 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen

Also, sometimes when I hit Evil Ken's hadouken with a projectile, it turns into a zankuu hadouken.
#18  January 12, 2010, 04:36:53 pm
  • The flying rocket! Formerly known as Monkey-Mugen
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/MonkeysBranch/
great job with updates pots! :sugoi:
Ever heard of me? No? Then chances are I've never heard of you either.
#19  January 12, 2010, 06:13:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
New mugen only.
#20  January 12, 2010, 06:24:22 pm
    • Portugal