YesNoOk

Today is quite possibly the end of youtube!!! (Read 15161 times)

Started by gfw spacezilla, August 31, 2007, 12:30:56 pm
Share this topic:

DMK

Re: Today is quite possibly the end of youtube!!!
#21  September 29, 2007, 07:01:37 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Who?  ???
#22  September 29, 2007, 07:18:30 pm
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes
If you are worried about your videos, change all text to something completely benign.

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#23  September 29, 2007, 11:38:45 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Nothing happened to me so far.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

Nimrod607

#24  September 30, 2007, 12:11:01 am
It's almost October. So..... has anyone had their mugen videos removed yet by copyright infringement? Or has any of your AMVs been removed?

personally I don't give a shit about the AMV's vanishing since I freakin hate AMV's(most of them anyway --;) I'm more worried about the youtube poop since a lot of classics run the risk of getting beleted. Like VinnyJ said there ARE alternatives sooo...