YesNoOk

Various soundpacks (Street Fighter, Marvel, Nintendo) (Read 16940 times)

Started by Duos.act, April 19, 2018, 10:05:59 pm
Share this topic:
Various soundpacks (Street Fighter, Marvel, Nintendo)
#1  April 19, 2018, 10:05:59 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
What up cuh, been a while hasn't it?  Here's some stuff I threw together for personal use but then I felt there's no harm in sharing, so here you go. 

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I have an almost finished English soundpack for Chun Li by Muteki but I don't think she has her yawning taunt in any of the games with English voice acting so I'll have to figure out a way around that.  Aside from that, I'll probably tackle the rest of the SF3 characters with English voices (Alex, Ibuki, Urien, Hugo, Elena, Dudley, Makoto, Yun and Yang) and then probably do the Japanese voices.  When all that's said and done I'll be willing to port the voices over to other versions of the characters, since SF3 characters have limited audio samples I won't get to use all of their modern stuff.  I really wanna make some Dragonball FighterZ voice packs but until that game gets ripped I can't do much with that.

If anything doesn't sound right like it's too quiet or too soft or whatever let me know and I'll try to fix it.    That's all for now, see ya.

EDIT: I'm dumb, Chun Li yawns in one of her SF4 taunts.  Expect the soundpack soon.
Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 12:13:13 am by Duos.act
Re: Various soundpacks (Street Fighter, Marvel, Nintendo)
#2  April 22, 2018, 12:13:50 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA