Re: Who will win
#3  July 25, 2018, 02:27:34 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#4  July 26, 2018, 01:27:23 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
This is not actually a hypothetical question, just fire them up in MUGEN and see for yourself who comes out the victor.
#5  July 26, 2018, 02:49:03 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#6  July 26, 2018, 09:49:26 am
  • all is love in fair and war
Colonel Guile
#7  July 27, 2018, 01:09:53 am
No, ShotoGuile is where it's at.

lui

#8  July 27, 2018, 01:12:36 am
    • USA
God
#9  July 27, 2018, 01:51:27 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Depends, who ate the burrito???
#10  July 27, 2018, 07:15:51 am
Guys, what the hell? Come on! Get Serious! I didn't even vote yet and look at you, like this one
"Depends who ate the burrito?" Wait  What kind? Carne Asada or Tao Bell?
"GOD" lol who Falcon or Commando? O_o
"Shoto Guiles where it's at". ShotoGuile ?  Wait that means he gets weaker? cause now you have to guess the Flash kick on get-up instead of just sitting and pressing up.

Haha  "Shoto Guiles where it's at". Dude Guiles...  I hate guile, why do people even? They sit in their corner all day.. luckily for all of us, both of these Captains don't just crotch block all day,

lui

#11  July 27, 2018, 07:18:47 am
    • USA
the real question is who wins at not winning?
#12  July 27, 2018, 07:24:12 am
  • Niigasan
 :mlol:
#13  July 27, 2018, 07:38:25 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Guys, what the hell? Come on! Get Serious! I didn't even vote yet and look at you, like this one
"Depends who ate the burrito?" Wait  What kind? Carne Asada or Tao Bell?
"GOD" lol who Falcon or Commando? O_o
"Shoto Guiles where it's at". ShotoGuile ?  Wait that means he gets weaker? cause now you have to guess the Flash kick on get-up instead of just sitting and pressing up.

Haha  "Shoto Guiles where it's at". Dude Guiles...  I hate guile, why do people even? They sit in their corner all day.. luckily for all of us, both of these Captains don't just crotch block all day,

I'm so sorry it fell to shitposting and oversized images. Captain Crunch made me laugh a little though. ShotoGuile is a somewhat infamous and old Guile edit in Mugen, I'm still a little confused how he came up at all.

Commando because strikers and Captain Corridor is a much better special all around than Falcon's set, as well as being a much faster character in general. Falcon in Mugen... Doesn't have many tools. He's slow, has no projectile, and has to use Falcon Kick to get anywhere.
Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 07:43:00 am by MR. IBZS II
#14  July 27, 2018, 07:51:51 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
I think Captain Falcon has more sexual encounters than Commando so I would say in a battle Captain Falcon would win as he'd be able to seduce Commando faster and be the top. The man's a bounty hunter he probably meets all sorts of weird alien chicks and dudes he gets freaky with. All Commando does is like be some sort of future cop? But he also plays the guitar on sidewalks for money so it's clear he's broke as shit, probably doesn't get around often and no one wants a broke bitch. I don't think he'd be really able to compete with Falcon's experience or his girth. Cause I'm pretty sure u need some sort of big dick energy to be so strong that you can summon a fucking fire bird out of sheer will, Commando has to rely on his shitty gadgets to even get a stream of fire, which is also fucked since that's banned in the geneva conventions. Falcon can get away with it though since he's not from earth and it looks cooler, i'm pretty sure most people can turn a blind eye when they see a fucking fire bird come out and his ass when he does that pose, with commando though he just burns the guy and you just hear and smell the guy suffering, that's not really heroic.

and its a shame we'll never see this crossover happen in real life because cosplayers for these two are rare but also the companies don't seem to know what to do with them. capcom stopped outsourcing after the failures of DmC and Dead Rising 4 so we're probably never going to see another captain commando since only smaller outsourced projects were capable of that as in house capcom is busy on things like REmake 2 and DMC5 and the captain was already obscure at that point so chances are we're never gonna see him again, ever. and that's great.

and with captain falcon, much like how prime minister abe isn't doing much to improve the declining birth rate in Japan, Shigeru Miyamoto isn't doing much with the f-zero franchise and he seems to be stuck on this idea that games need to have some dumb gimmick to play with and since he's too old to come up with something then chances are we won't see another f-zero game, not until he croaks anyway, which is sad because all the imitators just fail to live up to F-zeros' creative tracks, music, and characters. so i think as far this battle there's no clear winner, just losers who sadly never caught on with the mainline gaming scene and are more popular as obscure choices for popular crossover fighting games.

lui

#15  July 27, 2018, 08:10:22 am
    • USA
i agree, i too am into furry fetishism like captain falcon.
#16  July 27, 2018, 08:13:43 am
 :bison:@ Walrus
Well , that would be Falcon.. most of the time he runs off a cliff right as soon as the match starts.. 
Every goddamned time...  :gouki:
 :muttrox:

@ Mr.IBZSII
Yeah Corridor will kill him, but Falcon does have good speed. He can run Commando over with his F-ZERO, and it will destroy Commando right there..  :kungfugoi:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Jesus Lord Christ , @nick. let's hope this not our Final Fantasy :muttrox:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 08:28:24 am by Iori730
#17  July 27, 2018, 08:46:26 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
He said battle, not bedtle.

Also I have to call doubt at the Blue Falcon being an instakill... This ain't Smash Ultimate. Have you seen MvC2?
#18  July 27, 2018, 09:15:31 am
Yeah,  agreed with you on gameplay wise. Either way, Running him over with Blue Falcon can kill Commando, unless he's blocked by Baby. Well at that rate, Falcon is fighting against 2.
#19  July 27, 2018, 09:21:42 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I think Captain Falcon has more sexual encounters than Commando so I would say in a battle Captain Falcon would win as he'd be able to seduce Commando faster and be the top. The man's a bounty hunter he probably meets all sorts of weird alien chicks and dudes he gets freaky with. All Commando does is like be some sort of future cop? But he also plays the guitar on sidewalks for money so it's clear he's broke as shit, probably doesn't get around often and no one wants a broke bitch. I don't think he'd be really able to compete with Falcon's experience or his girth. Cause I'm pretty sure u need some sort of big dick energy to be so strong that you can summon a fucking fire bird out of sheer will, Commando has to rely on his shitty gadgets to even get a stream of fire, which is also fucked since that's banned in the geneva conventions. Falcon can get away with it though since he's not from earth and it looks cooler, i'm pretty sure most people can turn a blind eye when they see a fucking fire bird come out and his ass when he does that pose, with commando though he just burns the guy and you just hear and smell the guy suffering, that's not really heroic.
This is a treasure. Thank you.
#20  July 27, 2018, 10:25:05 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
First time back in a while annndddd I'm gone again