YesNoOk

CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Updated 2017/11/12) (Read 80029 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, September 21, 2017, 01:59:02 am
Share this topic:

DGO

Re: CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Updated 2017/10/29)
#81  November 06, 2017, 02:32:43 am
    • Chile
I read CVS Alex, and I immediatelly:
Spoiler: NSFW (click to see content)

Thank you Jesuszilla!!!
Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:13:44 am by Speedpreacher
Re: CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Updated 2017/11/10)
#82  November 11, 2017, 06:12:41 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Well I updated Felicia again today. Seems I forgot to set her juggles correctly for Rolling Uppercut. Oops.

I also fixed that debug message issue with the palette selector.

Also this.
Re: CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Felicia Updated 2017/11/10)
#83  November 11, 2017, 08:12:26 am
your website is good looking  :8): looking forward to your sagat in your char data section, wonderful :truestory:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Re: CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Updated 2017/11/12)
#84  November 12, 2017, 11:49:31 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Thanks!

I've updated Alex. I fixed the damage on his s.MP since it was really low. Turns out I forgot to modify one of the numbers. If we could just use functions, that would have never happened...

Alex's data page is now up as well. In fact, that's what led to me finding this little forgotten detail. You can also use the page to make your own config file, right down to the MJ voice:

@Jmorphman: DON'T YOU WISH YOU HAD ONE OF THESE?

well it's a lot of work!
Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 11:57:09 pm by Jesuszilla
#85  November 12, 2017, 11:57:38 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Oh shit, the frame data website stuff is live? When can the rest of us get in on this? :3

EDIT: I posted before I was tagged honest
#86  November 13, 2017, 11:45:49 pm
  • Standalone Tester for Famicom Fighters
    • USA
Great website, JZ.

I've detected a small visual bug in Alex. When Jmorphman's Demitri uses Midnight Bliss on Alex, he turns invisible.

EDIT: I also wanted to mention another bug I found. If Alex uses his Stun Gun Headbutt on a character who cannot be stunned (Like P.O.T.S.'s Shin Gouki), then the "dizzy" sound effect will loop endlessly. It can only be stopped by doing the move on the opponent again.
Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:15:17 am by Cyborg Sun
#87  November 13, 2017, 11:51:17 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Great website, JZ.

I've detected a small visual bug in Alex. When Jmorphman's Demitri uses Midnight Bliss on Alex, he turns invisible.

this is due to not giving Alex a midnight bliss compatability
#88  November 14, 2017, 12:05:27 am
    • USA
Great website, JZ.

this is due to not giving Alex a midnight bliss compatability

Actually, if Alex REALLY didn't have MB compatibility, then it SHOULD switch to the default sprites...

However, Alex doesn't do this. So, in a strange way, he does have MB compatibility... but the sprites are completely blank!
#89  November 14, 2017, 02:13:19 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Yeah, that's quite an oversight. I have the MB animation in there, but it's blank (take a wild guess who I built this character on top of). Removed and reuploaded. Though if anyone wants to provided a proper MB for Alex (I refuse to use CFJ's lazy version), feel free to let me know!
#90  November 14, 2017, 02:33:55 am
    • USA
Thanks for the fix JZ, no more invisible Alex.  :P
Also found another bug, here it is in case you didn't see my edit on my first post.

I also wanted to mention another bug I found. If Alex uses his Stun Gun Headbutt on a character who cannot be stunned (Like P.O.T.S.'s Shin Gouki), then the "dizzy" sound effect will loop endlessly. It can only be stopped by doing the move on the opponent again.

Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:51:45 am by Cyborg Sun
#91  November 15, 2017, 11:57:55 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Is there another character that can't be dizzied that you can show me? I seem to be able to dizzy PotS's Shin Gouki.
#92  November 15, 2017, 02:17:13 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
(...) Though if anyone wants to provide a proper MB for Alex (...)
I can give it a try if you want. I have some requests to fulfill at the moment, but I'll remember to make MB for your Alex too.
#93  November 15, 2017, 07:38:02 pm
    • USA
Is there another character that can't be dizzied that you can show me? I seem to be able to dizzy PotS's Shin Gouki.

That's really strange, I can't seem to be able to dizzy him, even with other characters with stun moves (like CrazyKoopa and Jmorphman's Ryo level 3 super)...
To answer your question though, JNP's improved KFM also can't be stunned by the move... for some reason (even though other stun moves work on him, such as the aforementioned Ryo super). I also have Dizzy turned off in the config file, so I'm not sure if this bug happens if the opponent is stunned through means other than the Stun Gun Headbutt.
Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 08:02:01 pm by Cyborg Sun
#94  November 15, 2017, 08:50:49 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Is this the "stays lie down forever" issue? If so it's an issue with something me and jmm was trying. So should only be an issue with his Demitri and my KFM.

We resolved it last night and should be updating our chars soon. Apologies as we forgot about const(data.liedown.time)
#95  November 15, 2017, 09:50:23 pm
    • USA
Is this the "stays lie down forever" issue? If so it's an issue with something me and jmm was trying. So should only be an issue with his Demitri and my KFM.

We resolved it last night and should be updating our chars soon. Apologies as we forgot about const(data.liedown.time)

Oh no, this is different. Here, KFM and PotS's Shin Gouki (although apparently JZ can stun Gouki just fine...) only stay stunned for about a nanosecond after Stun Gun Headbutt is performed, and the "dizzy" sound effect loops forever until the move is performed on them again. KFM works fine with other stun moves (such as Ryo's level 3 super), but I think Shin Gouki is supposed to be un-stunnable. I tried changing KFM's liedown time myself just to make sure, and it wouldn't do anything, so rest assured, this has nothing to do with that. It might have something to do with the way JZ's stun system works, IDK.
Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 10:07:34 pm by Cyborg Sun
#96  November 16, 2017, 01:06:17 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Yeah, what I do is basically a callback from a helper. When they enter the dizzy state, it spawns one helper that spawns other helpers for the graphics, and another helper for the sound (so it can loop properly).

Try changing the last 3 SCTRLs in State 782 to this and tell me if it works:
Code:
[State 777, VarSet]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = !Var(5)
var(5) = cond(IsHelper(782), Enemy(0), StateNo = 5300, Enemy(1), StateNo = 5300)
[State 777, StopSnd]
type = StopSnd
trigger1 = Var(5) && cond(IsHelper(782), (Enemy(0), StateNo != 5300), (Enemy(1), StateNo != 5300))
trigger2 = !Var(5)
channel = 15
[State 0, DestroySelf]
type = DestroySelf
trigger1 = Var(5) && cond(IsHelper(782), (Enemy(0), StateNo != 5300), (Enemy(1), StateNo != 5300))
trigger2 = Time && !Var(5)

(...) Though if anyone wants to provide a proper MB for Alex (...)
I can give it a try if you want. I have some requests to fulfill at the moment, but I'll remember to make MB for your Alex too.
Dude, that'd be awesome!
Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:14:09 am by Jesuszilla
#97  November 16, 2017, 02:15:26 am
    • USA
Tested the new code, it works perfectly. Thanks!