YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 848958 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:

GOH

Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#41  March 06, 2012, 08:01:36 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
I'm not a goddamn museum.
#42  March 06, 2012, 08:11:18 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Portuguese museums must be really weird if "show me your penis" makes you think of them. D:
#43  March 06, 2012, 08:13:23 pm
  • You will not stop me!
    • USA
He was my "Gay Nigga" at one point.  :(
omg you live omg omg omg
fire emblem awakening owns

GOH

#44  March 06, 2012, 08:13:43 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Yes we are weird. But that's beside the point.

We can continue this conversation on MSN. ;)
#45  March 06, 2012, 08:15:42 pm
We can continue this conversation on MSN. ;)
But how would we see it then ?
Oh wait... Nevermind, we still can.
Pay no attention to the man behind the computer.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#46  March 06, 2012, 08:23:28 pm
hi don't use this thread to be wacky
#47  March 06, 2012, 09:58:35 pm
  • SNK is life
I don't see what's the big deal. [e] is the way he is all the time, the only thing that changed is that Shiny Golden Diepod got mad at him, which in turn he denied, saying it was cool.

If we were to complain everytime someone posts disruptively, I'd complain three times as much as I already do. Don't be stupid bitches, he's just being silly for the most part. He isn't attacking or outright and blatantly offending anyone as much as Byakko, or Dio, or Titiln, or Rajaa, or DA_MAV, or even Iced, and none of the aforementioned has been banned, so neither should E.

How about you guys take a time out from reading his posts. There's always the ignore function, which I learned thanks to [E] himself.
#48  March 06, 2012, 10:27:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
far as i am concerned, E was overdoing it way back into http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=136623.0

But at that time , jz thought it was awesome.
I dont think jmorphman concern is unjustified, and no, no one is discussing banning E, he was warned back then and asked to cut out his "trolling", which he pulls often on people he considers dumb.

Far as I can tell he has reduced it a lot, but im not always around.

Walt:
@Titiln.

Like if we can propose people we wanna take down because they're gimmicky , I guess I would propose Mao whose gimmick is "never having a pronounceable display name", or Tsukasa because of her mecha-fetish, or Navets because he can't draw women with clothes and all his threads are NSFW, or Mulambo because of his dickery and irritating pot addiction and promotion, or [e] for saying the most inappropriate and racist things on purpose and with horrible grammar, or Caddie being narcissistic and drawing in Paint like a 5 year old, or even yourself for your too cool for school attitude. And the list could go on ... But in a sense we're all different, and in here we're all like characters in each other's life sitcom, and I like Big Sally's character, always hungrily craving for the cock, it makes me giggle.

Keep Big Sally, let's see what this "Straight" plot twist can bring in episodes to come.

The previous quote is why you have no legs to stand on when talking about offensive stuff. You thought big gay sally was a funny thing. When anyone from outside would be offended.

Diepod didnt seem that phased, nor do I think that would justify this alone.
#49  March 06, 2012, 11:32:12 pm
  • SNK is life
I agree with [E] in that thread.
#50  March 06, 2012, 11:37:12 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
thats cool and all since talking with E back then he agreed he was wrong and deleted the thread himself.
#51  March 06, 2012, 11:47:52 pm
  • SNK is life
While you can have the last word all you want, I still believe he's pretty harmless.

Also, while someone could argue that the incident with Diepod was the straw that broke the camel's back, I fell it was exactly because he messed with almighty spriting god Diepod that he got so much shit.
#52  March 06, 2012, 11:52:11 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
What is this almighty spriting god bullshit about?

And [E] wasn't the only person prodding Diepod.
#53  March 07, 2012, 12:23:47 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
It's pretty obvious what this is about. We have banned

Tetsuo9999
Anjel
BigSally
Peterfoster
Other  people whose names elude me

For similar things to what E has been doing, and they've done it for less time. Yeah sure, we know this is how E is, but if we ban other people for it why is it acceptable for him to do it? We all know he's intelligent and can post sensibly (and does so) but why should he get to post things that would get other users banned?

I don't want to see him banned. But i would like him to cut down on the shitposting. I do have to read them, i'm a mod, if it goes over the line it needs to be dealt with. I can't simply ignore them.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#54  March 07, 2012, 12:28:10 am
  • SNK is life
#55  March 07, 2012, 12:50:35 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Peterfoster was not a good example IMO. At least I'm glad he's gone since everytime he posted in Gaming he was just shitposting.
#56  March 07, 2012, 01:05:55 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
They're people who have done the same thing is my point. Fine, they make you rage, E has made people rage. Shitposting is the underlying thing here, not whether you personally hated that person.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#57  March 07, 2012, 01:17:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
We have determined there was an issue with E posting, he was warned, some people are complaining now, this is more about if he is still only provoking people or not.

he was shit posting and that is defenceless
the point arguing is if he is still doing it
walt being amused over his racist posts is completely irrelevant to the argument.
#58  March 07, 2012, 01:17:06 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Anjel was banned sometime? o_O
#59  March 07, 2012, 01:37:34 am
  • SNK is life
walt being amused over his racist posts is completely irrelevant to the argument.
No, actually the nigger things I find annoying, but then again he's not serious so I don't think he shouldn't be banned for being racist.

#60  March 07, 2012, 01:46:50 am
  • SNK is life
* in before Iced search for a post where I laugh about a racist joke

Edit: Did your homework for ya, 33 nigga and 11 niggers in my post history.
44/17701   ... 0.2%
take your pick.
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:02:19 am by walt