YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518654 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2441  July 06, 2018, 11:45:19 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Even with -Atk, you're still getting 52 Atk at L40, 56 with Sturdy Stance; nothing to sneeze at. I think he excels best as an enemy phase physical sponge with decent sustain, so a Close Def seal would be probably better than an Atk seal IMO.
#2442  July 09, 2018, 06:06:47 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2443  July 15, 2018, 01:22:55 pm
Hm, 5*+7 Masked Marth, Flashing Blade and Speed Ploy seals for this Tempest... Why not.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2444  July 16, 2018, 02:06:09 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The calendar says that another special heroes banner in August. Last year the main banners with new units in August were the Sacred Stones and CYL heroes (there was hero fest 2 as well but...). CYL is not considered a "special hero" banner because those heroes are always available.
With a new banner this week and two crazy good bait banners later this month I hope we get an influx of f2p orbs.
#2445  July 20, 2018, 05:01:17 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
FEH Channel direct in a bit.

Edit: FEH Direct Highlights:

More Awakening heroes: Libra with Wo Gun, Maribelle with Trilemma+ (puts on Tri Adept to nearby enemies), Sumia (PRAISE JEEBUS) with Reprisal Lance, and finally flyer Olivia with a sword weapon like PA Azura.... AND WALHART COMING AS A GRAND HERO BATTLE LATER ON!

A FEH Summer Celebration featuring Orbs, returning special banners with unit skills, Reward Maps, and a special Tempest Trials where you can get all the some of the older units as prizes.

The Big Update featuring tweaks to Grand Conquest, A new rank to Arena which gives you a crown when you get it (also Feh wears one as well!), and the Askr Trio FINALLY getting refines to their weapons (Alponse gets Attack and Defense buff when under 80% health and Refine gives him Tri Adept 2, Sharena gets the ability to attack foes as if they don't have any buffs, refine gives her Speed/Defense Bond, and Anna gets Escape Route for low health and refine gives her Escape Route for high health meaning she can warp next to anyone now)

Also a new event coming called Forging Bonds featuring the new Banner Heroes, you battle on maps to get affection points for the heroes and when you get to a new level you get a prize (you can even get a accessory from them) you get more points for wearing accessories on your heroes when you battle.

I for one welcome Sumia and Walhart with open arms.
Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:46:43 am by R565
#2446  July 21, 2018, 04:43:46 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Walhart is Grand Battle reward?
Well, at least I don't have to worry about RNG to pull him. Walhart is epic and I'm so hyped he's coming in. I just hope I can at least complete his Lunatic battle as well to get two copies.

and that he doesn't suck.
#2447  July 21, 2018, 05:50:08 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
There's this one youtuber named Phoenixmaster who can complete the grand hero battles with free units and seals. Oh and Darkflare...

#2448  July 21, 2018, 02:08:56 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Too bad IVs are a thing and there's a chance that a variation can mess up any attempts to recreate them.

#2449  July 22, 2018, 02:05:34 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Aside from not being able to make Walhart stronger, he looks like he can be a physical monster in a cavalier team.

Edit: This guy has many solutions to a lot of maps.

EDIT EDIT: Holy cow not much going on in this place, forging bonds doa? but anyway....
He brings the goods, just follow it to a T and you'll have Walmart in no time.

Edit on life support: New legendary hero!.....It's Blue Bow Lucina with Future Vision.
Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 07:39:14 pm by R565
#2450  August 01, 2018, 06:09:05 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
It seems that not many people like the new version of Lucina.

Are they getting tired of Alts or is it because she is too OP, or both?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2451  August 01, 2018, 07:45:40 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
People are absolutely tired of alts.

While it's expected that legendary heroes are alts, but we get them pretty often during normal banners.
#2452  August 02, 2018, 04:37:41 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, even though she is interesting, we are getting tired of alt heroes like lucina getting everything. Also if anyone is wondering how to make Walmart the Conqueror stronger....
#2453  August 10, 2018, 02:06:52 pm
Uh, dancers everywhere and colored daggers.
Ryoma is still short on both atk and spd even though he's supposed to hit fast and hard but chill def makes it better (still not that easy to double high tier units), Xander has decent atk+def and close counter, Micaiah still seems to be top tier mage, Elincia has... nothing.
But the story is actually starting to throw backstories about dragons, with a mention that Askr has them too. Will it finally go somewhere ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:24:06 pm by Byakko
#2454  August 10, 2018, 04:25:49 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
That's the thing about the side stories, most of the time they are light-hearted and sometimes they give us nuggets of info like this. I like the dagger dancers, they fill in the niche of dancer while they can also defend themselves a little bit. But I do hope that it's revealed that the Embla royal family are descended from the dragon of Embla and the curse is there until a worthy successor of power can finally control the power.
#2455  August 11, 2018, 08:51:11 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Loki was talking about THE First Dragon at one point.
Good to see the paralogues expanding on the stories from the other games.

I feel like all the units besides Micaiah should switch up their weapons.
-Ryoma should have Elincia's so he can be the one unit who hard counters the Tikis
-Xander should have Ryoma's because he has the bulk to fight armor units
-Elincia should have Xander's because most cavalry are easy to kill even with low attack
#2456  August 11, 2018, 09:15:57 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Loki was talking about THE First Dragon at one point.
Good to see the paralogues expanding on the stories from the other games.

I feel like all the units besides Micaiah should switch up their weapons.
-Ryoma should have Elincia's so he can be the one unit who hard counters the Tikis
-Xander should have Ryoma's because he has the bulk to fight armor units
-Elincia should have Xander's because most cavalry are easy to kill even with low attack

^This right here, too bad they can't swap with each other and get each other's dagger.......WAIT CAN THEY? Holy crap, I think they can......damn IS, that's cold....
#2457  August 11, 2018, 09:19:05 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
You have to get copies and fodder them.  :furious3:
#2458  August 11, 2018, 10:19:33 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Now that's crazy.....

You HAVE to not only get a good IV, you also need to get the one they really need and fodder them off on each other......DAMN.
#2459  August 11, 2018, 10:48:13 pm
Yeah, all I got was a +def-res Micaiah (I'm really feeling that this game's gacha also includes a rate of success for terrible IVs vs good ones).
Speaking of rolls, I haven't rolled a lot in the last few months and I gave the last legendary banner a few tries and I was surprised, the 5*s seemed to roll out much more often than usual, even though it's barely an increase of 2% at the base rate compared to the usual 3+3% (focus and non-focus). I got, like one 5* at least every 2 x5 rolls a bunch of times in a row, compared to having 0 5* in like 6 x5 rolls in most banners.
Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:30:30 pm by Byakko
#2460  August 12, 2018, 01:47:47 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Funny thing is, when Legendary Bow Lyn rolled around, I couldn't get her but when when Bow Lucina came around I did get her. I think there might be a thing when you do multiple full summons.

Edit for a big announcement....CYL2 is coming, Aug 20th, 8:30 P.M. (PT) From a guy waiting on Veronica for the longest....this puts a smile on my face.
Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:59:37 am by R565