YesNoOk

Hi moderator, i need your help urgently (Read 31453 times)

Started by vegito1991, May 24, 2017, 05:48:59 pm
Share this topic:
Hi moderator, i need your help urgently
#1  May 24, 2017, 05:48:59 pm
    • Singapore
Re: Hi moderator, i need your help urgently
#2  May 24, 2017, 05:57:34 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Just to let you know, we do have a reports function on something like this.

Edit: Also, I realized that you just necro'd a 2 year old topic. So yeah, better to just report than post there.
#3  May 24, 2017, 06:00:08 pm
    • Singapore
sorry, i register not long ago just for this matter, appreciate if you can teach me how to report the post.
#4  May 24, 2017, 06:01:11 pm
    • Singapore
nvm, i found it, i will make a post on there.
#5  May 24, 2017, 06:51:57 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#6  May 24, 2017, 07:53:27 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
After that much time it's too late to stop it anyway
#7  May 24, 2017, 08:50:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
even if it was done yesterday, it's not really against the rules; there have to be more  things agaisnt it to justify a deletion (liek whatever hapepend with the stalled/stolen mortal kombat project)
#8  May 25, 2017, 01:34:16 pm
    • Singapore
#9  May 25, 2017, 01:39:51 pm
    • Singapore
even if it was done yesterday, it's not really against the rules; there have to be more  things agaisnt it to justify a deletion (liek whatever hapepend with the stalled/stolen mortal kombat project)

Yup, project still ongoing and the screenpack just leaked out like that, i represent the creator because they from china and have english barrier. I don't mind if moderator want me to show the proof for any request. I mean, can you imagine if someone shared out your original idea and pretend it like his own idea. The poster doesn't even credit to the creator as well. I don't expect what will moderator do to poster's account, i just want both one drive and mediafire link to be removed. Just a simple request.
#10  May 25, 2017, 01:44:24 pm
    • Singapore
Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 01:57:37 pm by vegito1991
#11  May 25, 2017, 02:08:07 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Our policy is never removing "stolen" content. We just don't enforce creators' rights here.
#12  May 25, 2017, 02:12:54 pm
Also the creator rarely reminds the world that they exist at all I even thought the creator was dead for a while.
Edit: Also isn't the new version being worked on by someone else because the original creator quit or something?
Double Edit: Huh who woulda guessed it you got any ideas about a release date or something.
Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 03:59:06 pm by Memes never die
#13  May 25, 2017, 03:57:19 pm
    • Singapore
Also the creator rarely reminds the world that they exist at all I even thought the creator was dead for a while.
Edit: Also isn't the new version being worked on by someone else because the original creator quit or something?

nope, creator still working on it
#14  May 25, 2017, 04:05:55 pm
    • Singapore
Our policy is never removing "stolen" content. We just don't enforce creators' rights here.

Oh...my...god, i just can't believe what i seen right now, did you just realize what you are actually writing?
#15  May 25, 2017, 04:07:50 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
We haven't removed "stolen" content since like 2006
#16  May 25, 2017, 04:11:20 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Summer 2007, JNP. It was like August/September 2007 that y'all did the rulechange.

Also anyone can claim they "represent" a creator.

and please stop posting multiple times in a row.
#17  May 25, 2017, 04:42:01 pm
    • Singapore
#18  May 25, 2017, 04:51:40 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
According to that the "creator" has a "whatever" attitude about it anyway.

And you waited two years to bring this up. By now if we actually did erase the links (which very likely isn't going to happen) then we wouldn't be stemming any sort of flow anyway.
#19  May 25, 2017, 05:09:42 pm
    • Singapore
According to that the "creator" has a "whatever" attitude about it anyway.

And you waited two years to bring this up. By now if we actually did erase the links (which very likely isn't going to happen) then we wouldn't be stemming any sort of flow anyway.

i am not "waited", instead, is they just found the link of that post and reported to me, so i came here to request you guys to erase the link. 2nd, yes ...2 years is long but you cant expect them go dig all mugen forums one by one to make sure no one leaked their materials. If i ask you, if you are creator, will you go check world wide mugen forums to do this thing. The answer is definitely no, all this is just a coincidence, and since they found it, they want it to be remove. It is very simple request and reasonable. We are not actually expecting you go find and erase any link that related to KOFW in this forum coz i don't think you have time for that. If we found it, we report it, and you help us, that's all.

"Our policy is never removing "stolen" content. We just don't enforce creators' rights here." And this statement, is basically encourage the members of this forum go and steal other's project and shared out the materials without creator's permission. What kind of sense/logidc that make you think this is right especially you guys implement this policy years ago. I just don't get it, this is ridiculous.
#20  May 25, 2017, 05:12:51 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
We don't encourage people to steal content,in fact,when Chuchoryu stole content not that long ago we had a big shitstorm,but it was his decision bout whether he wants trouble or whether he wants to remove it
The mods,and all other users,will strongly discourage stolen content,but the mods themselves will not delete it
If you really really want that screenpack removed then contact the original creator of that thread