YesNoOk

Idk if this is the proper place to post this, but.... (Read 3424 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, July 19, 2017, 06:23:57 pm
Idk if this is the proper place to post this, but....
New #1  July 19, 2017, 06:23:57 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
I decided to change some things in my screenpack to make it more.... original? Maybe? It originally looked like this: But now it looks like this: The reason for this is because I decided to make the space and earth screen the "Press Start" screen and make the main menu look similar to the Super Smash Bros Melee menu.

As for the "Character Select" screen and "Vs." screen, it's gonna be based on the SFA3 screens, since I liked those best.

I would like to draw the graphics for theses things, but.... it's a long story, but I lost my interest on art, soooo I need some help with that.

Idk if Idea Engineering is a good place to post this, so if it's not, let me know. (This is a help wanted topic, btw. I need help on EVERYTHING!)

Edit: There's another set of things I need help with. It's a idea of a level for my stage, Donkey Kong X Wrecking Crew. It's another one of my retro stages, but it's more edited than just a stage from a game. You'd already know what it is since I typed in the name, a crossover of Donkey Kong and Wrecking Crew.

The problem with designing a level for the background, in my view, is the genre of both games. Donkey Kong is a rescue-the-girl type of game while Wrecking Crew is a puzzle demolition game. It would take a genius to design such a level.
Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:26:55 am by RedDragonCats17
Re: Idk if this is the proper place to post this, but....
#2  July 20, 2017, 01:32:42 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Jesus Christ dude. PM me I'll help you, fuck.
Re: Idk if this is the proper place to post this, but....
New #3  July 20, 2017, 02:31:37 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Whoa, you're the first to say that.

Alright, I'll P.M. you when I can. Although I might not talk about the screenpack, my characters, and my stages, I'll probably just have a regular conversation with you and the other MUGENites.
Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 03:19:35 am by RedDragonCats17