YesNoOk

Mugen works, possible scam site (Read 56698 times)

Started by Iced, September 03, 2016, 03:04:12 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen works, possible scam site
#41  September 08, 2016, 12:38:54 am
Wow, you're still not actually answering any of the questions.
It's like you really think we don't already know the answers anyway.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#42  September 08, 2016, 12:39:08 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
So you're proposing that you're the victim of an elaborate hack designed to make your site appear like a scam, and you're demanding the modstaff to publicly post all the IP logs? And furthermore, a reasoned and measured response by an administrator to such a fiendish scheme is in fact a grave, unforgivable insult that amounts to a declaration of war?

I mean, it's all pretty interesting. It's all completely fictitious, of course, but it's pretty entertaining!

Hopefully I'll get a more coherent answer than the one I got from last question I asked.
#43  September 08, 2016, 12:44:08 am
  • RussianscamsiteCom Team!!
    • Russia
    • twirepinka@yandex.ru
    • http://Russianscamsite.com/
So you're proposing that you're the victim of an elaborate hack designed to make your site appear like a scam, and you're demanding the modstaff to publicly post all the IP logs? And furthermore, a reasoned and measured response by an administrator to such a fiendish scheme is in fact a grave, unforgivable insult that amounts to a declaration of war?

I mean, it's all pretty interesting. It's all completely fictitious, of course, but it's pretty entertaining!

Hopefully I'll get a more coherent answer than the one I got from last question I asked.

And what's the big deal?
In your life there was no bad days?
Remember your black bar!

Our website exists (reset) a week! And we already have 250 people living! Other sites Russian Mugen envy us ...

P.S. We are at your site looking for original works. And asked them to authors, to put on your site work.

This is the only thing I know.

Why do I have to behave calmly when I say that I'm a spammer? Although I did not do it. I do not like it, and I naturally show aggression.

You'll excuse me, of course. This man that I am.
#44  September 08, 2016, 12:46:22 am
#45  September 08, 2016, 12:48:15 am
  • RussianscamsiteCom Team!!
    • Russia
    • twirepinka@yandex.ru
    • http://Russianscamsite.com/
#46  September 08, 2016, 12:48:22 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#47  September 08, 2016, 12:49:27 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
P.S. We are at your site looking for original works. And asked them to authors, to put on your site work.

This is the only thing I know.
You spammed random users with PMs telling them to do that.
You could have just pm-ed a mod and asked them for permission to advertise your page here,but instead you sent pms to completely random people,even those who never made anything for mugen,to move to your site.
Which is a really dumb thing to do and not something I expected of someone who was here almost as long as I was
In fact, in my house there is a bear ... And like a dog .. It is very similar to a bear.
Dogs arent similiar to bears,you silly nilly
#48  September 08, 2016, 12:49:57 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
So first, you dont spam, now you spam but you are no spammer, and also you been hacked and also you werent hacked but you were sending the messages, got it.

You are an absolute idiot that can neither communicate in english nor can stick to a single story.

Whenever people google for you this kind of threats will popup and your site will be more known for doing the kind of spam that you were practicing than anything else.

No legitimate site or administrator would ever behave like you have, specially with the registering of accounts to spam more pms to try to get random people to join. You cant just shout broken english at people until they join your site, even if you keep talking about how you are of the likings of the bears in your pants or whatever it is you keep going on about.

Now thats its clear you guys were behind the spam I think all is settled, im removing your accesses. Dont return.
Dont send more people either. Next time that you get caught doing something shitty apologize and behave a little bit better, the first ban was just for seven days for spamming people, you could have offered hosting to people you engaged instead of acting like a spambot.
The absolute worse reaction to being banned for spamming at random people was to register more accounts to try to do it and then to claim you were hacked.

Bye, have a beautiful life.

Or in a way you can understand: Have the lifes of the beautifuls.
#49  September 08, 2016, 02:37:55 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I was kind of sad to see this turn out this way because when I got the PM, I thought it was targeted for a specific reason and not just mass-sent. Oh well.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#50  September 08, 2016, 02:40:39 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I kinda figured it was mass-sent when I got the PM. I mean seriously, my shit is already hosted on this site, why would I want two hosts?
#51  September 08, 2016, 02:48:49 am
i knew it was mass sent because i haven't made shit
#52  September 08, 2016, 03:08:22 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#53  September 08, 2016, 04:48:49 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Zero Suit Samus. :deal2:
New #54  September 08, 2016, 05:14:59 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well done, Skamp!
Now because of you they look at Russians like shit! And I sure that it couns even me!
Well done, Shame of RusMugen! Well done!
Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:44:52 pm by Trololo
#55  September 08, 2016, 05:34:19 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Fun fact: his account pointed to Bulgaria earlier today and had the same hostmask/IP as Stel.

Also here is posts of Skamp's that he deleted from the thread.

GG.
#56  September 08, 2016, 05:41:47 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Fun fact: his account pointed to Bulgaria earlier today and had the same hostmask/IP as Stel.

Also here is posts of Skamp's that he deleted from the thread.

GG.

So, Manoichi is even wasn't here? lol
Well then, I hope that noone took that Scamp seriously. This week he is pretty f*cked up.
#57  September 08, 2016, 05:47:16 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
He was so incoherent and stereotypical I don't think anyone could take him seriously. o_O
#58  September 08, 2016, 12:37:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
i knew it was mass sent because i haven't made shit
I only started getting reports after some people started getting it twice or thrice, so I know it was way larger than what I saw.
#59  September 08, 2016, 04:00:57 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Well done, Skamp!
Now because of you they look at Russians like shit! And I sure that it couns even me!
Nah dude, we know you're cool. :P

I thought it was real because I can understand Russian and needed hosting, lol. In the wrong place at the wrong time.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:06:30 pm by Алексей
#60  September 08, 2016, 04:10:29 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Well done, Skamp!
Nah due, we know you're cool. :P

I thought it was real because I can understand Russian and needed hosting, lol. In the wrong place at the wrong time.

Well, thanks.
Anyway, now he will not spam again, I sure about it. Skamp is too prideful to get back here after this.