YesNoOk

Mugen works, possible scam site (Read 56749 times)

Started by Iced, September 03, 2016, 03:04:12 am
Share this topic:

ExL

Re: Mugen works, possible scam site
#61  September 08, 2016, 04:18:54 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Trololo, that's not the reason, I've fed him to my pet bear so he won't disgrace Mother Russia >:D
Jokes aside - it's persons, who are -put random bad word here-, it's not national. Hating nation 'coz of one -put same word here- is plain stupid and I'm sure won't happen here.
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

lui

#62  September 08, 2016, 04:22:20 pm
    • USA
in mother russia, mugen scams you!
#63  September 08, 2016, 04:30:44 pm
Jokes aside - it's persons, who are -put random bad word here-, it's not national. Hating nation 'coz of one -put same word here- is plain stupid and I'm sure won't happen here.
Skamp is the only one who brought it up and Trololo is the only one who is annoyed at the idea that Skamp could tarnish the image of all Russians. There's nothing to worry about.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#64  September 08, 2016, 04:58:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, afaik, the only country that has a ruined reputation mugen wise is brasil :P

ExL

#65  September 08, 2016, 05:17:01 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
And I know great creators from Brazil... :(
Wish not knowing english properly/at all or being from some country and not another wasn't something to judge someone's personal qualities by. Behaviour, deeds - that should matter.
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#66  September 08, 2016, 05:42:17 pm
    • Russia
Добрый вечер, это Маноичи.
Вы много жалуетесь на ломанный английский? Значит я буду говорить на одном из родных языков. И это Ваша проблема как все это понять или перевести.
Видение проблемы было описано выше. Ваши доводы, мнения, высказывания не имеют никакого смысла или пользы. Я не собираюсь Вам ничего доказывать или просить о чем-то. Ваше право блокировать, удалять, изменять аккаунты пользователей без их уведомления. Мое мнение - это некрасиво.
Далее, ввиду своих взглядов могу заметить Вашу неприязнь к русскоговорящему населению. Вы смотрите на них сверху вниз. Считаете себя богами? В истории уже был один человек, который смотрел на всех с презрением. И все мы -я надеюсь что все - знаем к чему это привело.
Не делайте из мухи - слона. Ведите себя по отношению к разным нациям терпимо.
Кто-то спрашивал про возраст? Вот мой номер телефона. Звоните поговорим. Вы оцените мой уровень интеллекта, возраст и прочее. +375255280279
До свидания.
#67  September 08, 2016, 05:44:50 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Добрый вечер
And good night
We are not gonna fucking call you on your fucking phone to reach compromise
Plus putting your phone number on a public forum is a fucking horrible idea what the hell
И это Ваша проблема как все это понять или перевести.
Also writing something on your mother language and saying "I dont care how you're gonna understand me and translate this,its your problem" is a fucking horrible idea and is not giving you any points
Не делайте из мухи - слона.
You cant say "Dont make a big problem out of nothing" when we accused you of spamming people and you outright said you did so
Harassing other users for your gain IS a pretty big fucking problem,nimrod
Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:53:17 pm by Erroratu
#68  September 08, 2016, 05:46:52 pm
Okay, this is the Russian Vyx, isn't it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#69  September 08, 2016, 05:58:14 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Guess Iced forgot to ban that account too

Corrected

Wish not knowing english properly/at all or being from some country and not another wasn't something to judge someone's personal qualities by. Behaviour, deeds - that should matter.
E was primarily joking about that. Long ago when the rule was thievery = death Brazillians were progressive and most didn't seem to get a crap about those rules so they got a bad rep back then.
#70  September 08, 2016, 06:00:53 pm
That's not the biggest reputation they got, no. The biggest one was HOW ABOUT A PROTON CANNON / MVC STYLE
on everything.
Thievery was just everywhere, not specific to Brazil.

ExL

#71  September 08, 2016, 06:13:02 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
To Stel Cargo:
Ох, чувак, прекращай. Никто тебе звонить не будет. Что и кому ты пытаешься тут доказываешь? Русских тут достаточно, и к ним относятся ровно также как и ко всем остальным.
Делал рассылку? Делал. Пользователи пожаловались, что их завалило спамом? Пожаловались. Из-за тебя заблокировали регистрацию через яндекс. И толку?
Не надо напирать на расовую ненависть которой нет. Успокойся. Это конечно было некрасиво, тыкать в незнание английского и винить тебя в этом, но твоя реакция была не адекватной в принципе как раз видимо из расчёта использования "я русский, а на бедного меня тут все ополчились". Не сработало.
Всё, мир, труд дружба, прекращай рассылать ссылку и никто банить не будет.
Oh, dude, stop it. Nobody gonna call you. What are you trying to prove here and to whom? There's enough russians and they are treated same as everyone else.
You mass sent leters. You did. Users reported that they received spam? They did. Because of your actions registration by yandex was banned. And what had you gained by that?
Don't push on racial hate which isn't present. Calm down. It wasn't pleasant to point out bad knowledge of english and make it your guilt, but wan't adequate at all, probably you wanted to use "I'm russian and all you ganged on poor me" card. Didn't worked.
That's all, peace, work, friendship, stop mass sending link and nobody will ban you.

To JNP, yeah, I know, it's just sad thoughts on my mind about how easily it is to accuse someone not knowing the person.
#72  September 08, 2016, 06:23:25 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Добрый вечер, это Маноичи.
Вы много жалуетесь на ломанный английский? Значит я буду говорить на одном из родных языков. И это Ваша проблема как все это понять или перевести.
Видение проблемы было описано выше. Ваши доводы, мнения, высказывания не имеют никакого смысла или пользы. Я не собираюсь Вам ничего доказывать или просить о чем-то. Ваше право блокировать, удалять, изменять аккаунты пользователей без их уведомления. Мое мнение - это некрасиво.
Далее, ввиду своих взглядов могу заметить Вашу неприязнь к русскоговорящему населению. Вы смотрите на них сверху вниз. Считаете себя богами? В истории уже был один человек, который смотрел на всех с презрением. И все мы -я надеюсь что все - знаем к чему это привело.
Не делайте из мухи - слона. Ведите себя по отношению к разным нациям терпимо.
Кто-то спрашивал про возраст? Вот мой номер телефона. Звоните поговорим. Вы оцените мой уровень интеллекта, возраст и прочее. +375255280279
До свидания.

Иззни, товарищ, то иди-ка ты с такими выражениями....
-Во-первых, какая нафиг неприязнь к Русским? Какого ж фига тогда Я тут обитаю, если тут так Русских притесняют? Я ж Русский! Как и ты! Тем не менее, Я тут весьма и весьма уважаем. А знаешь почему? Потому что Я также уважаю членов этого сообщества. Поверь, Я тут достаточно давно: если тут и появился неприязнь к Русским, так только из-за таких товарищей, как Ты и Скамп, устроивших ТУТ банальную срачевню.
-Во-вторых, МАТЬ ТВОЮ, ВСЁ ЭТО ВРЕМЯ СМЫСЛА НЕ ИМЕЛ СКАМП, А НЕ ОНИ! Я ЧИТАЛ КАЖДОЕ ЕГО СООБЩЕНИЕ, С*КА, ЧУТЬ ЛИ НЕ ЛОМАЯ НОС ФЭЙСПАЛМОМ! Смысл обитателей МФГ прост- вы спамили. Как боты. Людям это не нравилось, ибо есть уже банальная аксиома: "СпамБот = Х*рня по ссылке.". Посему и решили прикрыть воимя безопасности доступ тут к МугенВорксу. А вот ни ты, ни Скамп вместо того, чтобы просто взять и обсудить ситуацию просто начали отмазываться не так, сраться и тому подобное.
-В-третьих, а ты думал, что ответ на срач не есть предупреждение? Влияние на профиль без предупреждения- это когда ты разок запостил что-то, что не понравилось админу, и он просто взял и поменял. А с Скампом пришлось вести срач. Тут тебе не Мугено, тут срачи запрещены и наказуемы. Вот и всё.
Реально, Маноичи, Скамп или кто ты там. Я ничего против вас обоих или МугенВоркса не имел. Но то, что Я сегодня увидел, реально надломило моё мнение о вас- админе "Главном сайте Русского Мугена" и "Отце" Русского Мугена. Я думал, что вы хотя-бы достаточно сильно уважаете себя чтобы не разводить ничего подобного на сайте МИРОВОЙ АРЕНЫ МУГЕНА. А теперь вы оба выглядите как два банальных дебила. И это, чёрт возьми, плохо. Вы так хотите воссоздать свой сраный МугенВоркс, который уже давно мертвее, чем полудохлый Мугено, что вы готовы УНИЖАТЬСЯ на весь дряной мир! Ой, не так это делается, товарищи, не так...
================================================
Pardon, Comrade, but get away of my sights with phrases like that...
-Firstly, what dislike to Russians? Why the hell am I member of this community then? I'm a RUSSIAN! Like you! But hell, I got respect here. And you know why? Because I ALSO respects members of this community. Believe me, cause I'm here long enough already: if they will ever start to dislike Russians, then it will happen only because of mel like YOU and SCAMP for a sucs shitstorms.
-Secondly, F*CK! WHOLE TIME ONLY SCAMP WAS SENCELESS HERE!!! AFTER READING EVERY MESSAGE OF HIM I WAS ALMOST BREAKING MY NOSE WITH FACEPALMS! MFG users had sence- you were spaming. Like a bots. People didn't like that, cause "Spam Bots with links = Links goes to sh*t.".  So, for safety they decided to block your site for them. And none of you even tried to sit there and dicsuss this situation. You just started to shitstorm. That's all.
-Thridly, did you really though that answering on your shitstorm wasn't warning? Changing profile without any warning- is then you just posted something, what disliked to admin, and he just changed it. But you and Scamp started shitstorm. This is not Mugeno, here Shitstorms like this aren't allowed. That's all.
And really, Manoichi, Scamp or whatever you are. I had nothing bad to both of you or MugenWorks. But that f*ckness I saw here today really broke my respect for you- anmin of "Main RusMugen site" and the "father" of RusMugen. I though you had enough pride to not do anything like this on WORLD MUGEN ARENA. And now you two looks like chumps, nothing more. And that's goddamn' BAD. You want to reanimate your f*cking MugenWorks, which is deadier than Mugeno for a long time already, that you're ready to disgrace yourself to a whole world! Man, you're doing this in the wrong way...
#73  September 08, 2016, 06:33:53 pm
    • Russia
    • Ishiroku@yandex.ru
А ведь я вас ещё на Мугено предупреждал, что с такими темпами вы не выплывите. Рил, чуваки, спамом вы свой сайт загоните только в аналы посмешищ. Привлекать юзеров на сайт нужно годным контентом, а не спамом в ЛС. Доспамились? Многого ли вы добились спамом? Здесь вас считают за спамящих клоунов-даунов, которые простых истин не понимают. Ладно ещё спам, все всё понимают (реклама сайта, своеобразное привлечение юзеров и т.п.), но... какого рожна вы отмазываетесь? Была рассылка сообщений в ЛС? Была. Что за детские мазы "меня взломали, ко-ко-ко"? Если уж спалились, то, будьте добры, возьмите вину на себя и не делайте самих себя посмешищем на этом сайте.
Just coder. I love DBZ.

#74  September 08, 2016, 06:44:33 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Please try to give English translated responses along with the Russian. Also they are banned so they won't be able to reply

ExL

#75  September 08, 2016, 06:48:17 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
...and right in this moment spectators can think russians seized MFG, lol.
Worry not, fellow MFG-citizens, after small nuclear explosion we'll leave MFG in state nearly as it was before, just few crates here and there, no big deal...
---
Oh, I guess I've started replying in russian for naught, they all banned, oh well, not a tragedy, not a tragedy...
#76  September 08, 2016, 06:52:07 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Please try to give English translated responses along with the Russian. Also they are banned so they won't be able to reply

Don't Worry. They'll find us, we'll find them. And I'm translatimg, cause we're kinda friends out there:
I told you that even on Mugeno- you won't get what you want like that. Really, man, with this spamming you'll get your site deeper in ass. You should to get attention of new users with good content, not spam. So, now you finally spamed off? How much did you achieved with that? Now you looks here like degenerated clowns-spammers who can't understand simpliest things. Well, okay, you did spamand that may have reason, but... Why the hell are you dodge your responceability? Did we have a spam in PM? Yes, we did. And what the hell then these "My profile was crackes, Cockle-doo"? If you spamed, then be brave to take your responce ability and don't make circus about it.
#77  September 08, 2016, 07:30:21 pm
Guess Iced forgot to ban that account too

Corrected

E was primarily joking about that. Long ago when the rule was thievery = death Brazillians were progressive and most didn't seem to get a crap about those rules so they got a bad rep back then.

Brazil says O Ilusionista and ZVitor to me, I dunno what shitty Brazilians you're thinking of.
#78  September 08, 2016, 07:34:23 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Don't worry about it, it's in the past
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#79  September 08, 2016, 07:35:32 pm
I've been around for 8-9 years so I thought I would remember the past :?
#80  September 08, 2016, 07:37:44 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
We're talking 03-04 stuff
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear