YesNoOk

The Curse of Majora's Mask (Read 6698 times)

Started by Person Man, September 12, 2010, 02:20:39 am
Share this topic:
The Curse of Majora's Mask
#1  September 12, 2010, 02:20:39 am
  • Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?
    • USA
Some of you may remember that creepy pokemon rom hack that made its rounds on the internet a few months ago.  Now we have a new reason to fear retro games:  A haunted LoZ: Majora's Mask cartridge!

http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

Warning:  Extremely long read. 

Yeah, yeah, it's obviously fake, but it's still fun to read.  The writing is seriously creepy, and the added videos really drive it home.  I'm man enough to admit that I had to turn on a couple of extra lights to finish reading it all.
Re: The Curse of Majora's Mask
#2  September 12, 2010, 02:24:49 am
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
Luigi1632 is going to love this.
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#3  September 12, 2010, 02:25:26 am
  • always unique totally interesting sometimes myster
Is Link dead and drawn all realistically and are there weird voices and are there tombstones that tell when the world will end? It's not real creepypasta otherwise.

Also have a more interesting story.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#4  September 12, 2010, 03:13:29 am
That story was fine up until the videos. Those freaked me out a bit.
#5  September 12, 2010, 03:29:53 am
i stopped reading a fourth into it because it was bad
#6  September 12, 2010, 03:51:12 am
It was a dark and rainy night. Mostly dark. I was driving on the highway and making my way home, anxious to watch the John Mayer bluray I bought. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to watch John Mayer in HD, although it did hurt my wallet a little. Suddenly I almost run over some woman that wanted to kill herself. "What is wrong with you?" I asked as I stopped my car. "I AM A CRAZY WOMAN" she replied "BUT TAKE THIS GAME!!! SEE YOU". She then vanished into the night. I looked at the game and surprisingly enough it was Silent Hill for the PlayStation, although the CD was somewhat scratched. "Fairly cool" I thought to myself, because I enjoyed played that game a long time ago.

As I got home I was greeted by my wife who is also a model and is very hot. "Are we going to have sex tonight??" she asked me but I said "no I must play this videogame". She was OK with it because I have a lot of money. I dusted off my PlayStation and plopped the game into the console. Even though I was familiar with the intro video I decided to watch it again and it didn't look very good compared to current game videos, but it still had the Silent Hill vibe to it. Yamaoka is such a genius. I started playing the game and walked around Silent Hill looking for Cheryl. But this is where the game started doing weird things. The background music suddenly turned into this but it was played backwards. As it got louder and louder, Cheryl appeared and walked to Harry. They embraced and went back to the car and got out of Silent Hill. "The game doesn't go like that!!!" I screamed out loud to the TV. Then the credits rolled by and I was fuming. I drove into the highway again and found the crazy woman again. "Why did you give me this fucking weird hack???" I told her. "Haha, I hope you enjoyed it. I hack games to give them early, happy endings" she said in a rather low voice. Then I had the sex with her and then I ran her over with the car. Then I died. Send this story to 69 of ur contacts during the next 24 hours or I + gamehack girl will haunt u in ur sleep
#7  September 12, 2010, 04:21:56 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#8  September 12, 2010, 04:24:43 am
there's being scared and there's not reading anymore of it because you know it's going to be "game does very weird thing. how did this happen?? i'm fuckin scared. and now its doing something weirder" for 5 more pages
#9  September 12, 2010, 04:36:39 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
there's being scared and there's not reading anymore of it because you know it's going to be "game does very weird thing. how did this happen?? i'm fuckin scared. and now its doing something weirder" for 5 more pages

Then maybe this kind of story isn't for you...

Don't worry, you will get scared sooner or later.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#10  September 12, 2010, 05:48:43 am
  • Most dangerous person in Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org

I like that there were actual videos that accurated followed the story, though it's obvious that it was recorded on an emulator with GS style triggers. Still it was a nice effect, rarely have seen that much effort put into stuff like this.

Side note, my browser crashed the first time I tried to post this. WoooOOOOOOooooooo!
#11  September 12, 2010, 06:05:14 am
and then a skeleton popped out
im a conscious dreamer

#12  September 12, 2010, 06:06:51 am
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
It was a dark and rainy night. Mostly dark. I was driving on the highway and making my way home, anxious to watch the John Mayer bluray I bought. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to watch John Mayer in HD, although it did hurt my wallet a little. Suddenly I almost run over some woman that wanted to kill herself. "What is wrong with you?" I asked as I stopped my car. "I AM A CRAZY WOMAN" she replied "BUT TAKE THIS GAME!!! SEE YOU". She then vanished into the night. I looked at the game and surprisingly enough it was Silent Hill for the PlayStation, although the CD was somewhat scratched. "Fairly cool" I thought to myself, because I enjoyed played that game a long time ago.

As I got home I was greeted by my wife who is also a model and is very hot. "Are we going to have sex tonight??" she asked me but I said "no I must play this videogame". She was OK with it because I have a lot of money. I dusted off my PlayStation and plopped the game into the console. Even though I was familiar with the intro video I decided to watch it again and it didn't look very good compared to current game videos, but it still had the Silent Hill vibe to it. Yamaoka is such a genius. I started playing the game and walked around Silent Hill looking for Cheryl. But this is where the game started doing weird things. The background music suddenly turned into this but it was played backwards. As it got louder and louder, Cheryl appeared and walked to Harry. They embraced and went back to the car and got out of Silent Hill. "The game doesn't go like that!!!" I screamed out loud to the TV. Then the credits rolled by and I was fuming. I drove into the highway again and found the crazy woman again. "Why did you give me this fucking weird hack???" I told her. "Haha, I hope you enjoyed it. I hack games to give them early, happy endings" she said in a rather low voice. Then I had the sex with her and then I ran her over with the car. Then I died. Send this story to 69 of ur contacts during the next 24 hours or I + gamehack girl will haunt u in ur sleep

i like the cut of your jib awesome story +1 would read again
#13  September 12, 2010, 09:04:40 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
The story was pretty convincing, until it got all supernatural and shit. The videos also greatly impressed me, and were kind of creepy until I noticed the Nintendo 64 screen had a messed up logo which is the same thing my emulator does on certain video plugins. :P

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch

OZ

#14  September 12, 2010, 11:13:35 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
The man turned to me with a concerned look on his face, "Son, Frank Smith has been dead for fifteen years."

Someone needs to write a story about haunted Tetris.
ಠ_ಠ
#15  September 12, 2010, 03:16:35 pm
  • They said be all you can be
    • USA
That was a pretty creepy story, but it was the videos that really hit home.

Holy SHIT.
#16  September 12, 2010, 03:33:56 pm
  • Oh man you funny guy!
    • USA
#17  September 12, 2010, 04:19:17 pm
  • behold my power
    • USA
The story was so-so. The videos are creepy as hell.

so many hdd crashes QQ
#18  September 12, 2010, 05:11:36 pm
  • 北斗神拳
    • brunoz-mendes.deviantart.com/
Creepy videos.
I never played this game, and now I know I never will.
#19  September 12, 2010, 07:05:03 pm
Haha, are you gonna miss the best game ever made because of some cheap hacks?
im a conscious dreamer

#20  September 12, 2010, 07:41:56 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
The man turned to me with a concerned look on his face, "Son, Frank Smith has been dead for fifteen years."

Someone needs to write a story about haunted Tetris.

zombie solitaire is better + it rhymes  :)