YesNoOk

AI Patch for Victorys's Juggernaut by Jadeeye (Read 15900 times)

Started by Jadeeye, March 16, 2017, 02:33:51 am
Share this topic:
AI Patch for Victorys's Juggernaut by Jadeeye
#1  March 16, 2017, 02:33:51 am
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
Hi guys,

The Juggernaut (Divinewolf style) now has AI patch. Behold the powerful beast, nothing can stop the Juggernaut!

Especially thanks ShinSmoke for his AI coding.

Preview:

Download link:
Normal version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7panlu4k0wm9c7g/AI_Patch_Victorys_Juggernaut_Easy.rar
Hard version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/p6mkl42zld2qvdt/AI_Patch_Victorys_Juggernaut.rar

Detail:
- Add AI Power Charge
- Add AI Max Mode
- Add AI Parry
- Add AI Jumping
- Add AI Zero Counter
- Juggernaut can combo with Headcrush
- Juggernaut will often use Juggernaut Smash to throw a very close opponent
- Using EX Juggy Punch to attack projectile spammers suddently
- Using Earthquake and Double Fist for long range attack but he will use them less when his life below half.
- Using Strong Punch, Strong Kick and Crouching Strong Punch for anti-air
- Using Forward Roll for dodging a projectile

Comments and feedback are welcome. Enjoy!
Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 03:47:15 am by Jadeeye
Re: AI Patch for Victorys's Juggernaut by Jadeeye
#2  March 16, 2017, 04:36:13 am
    • Argentina
    • leoos_004@hotmail.com
:bison: Thanks!
#3  March 16, 2017, 04:44:34 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Dude if I could meet you I would thank you personally. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. Thanks a fucking ton.
#4  March 16, 2017, 08:57:36 am
#5  March 16, 2017, 09:08:41 am
  • Was it something I said?
Dude, that's crazy! Juggernaut looks even more like a force to be reckoned with!
#6  March 16, 2017, 04:40:33 pm
nice i love this pots style juggy! i was gonna do a.i for him. but you save me the trouble thanks!
#7  March 16, 2017, 06:39:13 pm
    • USA
    • tsthomas2121@yahoo.com
Great job man, thanks.
#8  March 16, 2017, 06:42:12 pm
nice i love this pots style juggy! i was gonna do a.i for him. but you save me the trouble thanks!

This is more DivineWolf than pots but eh  ;P. Also good job an the Jadeeye I can't wait to see what you'll do next.
#9  March 17, 2017, 06:46:12 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#10  March 17, 2017, 02:53:24 pm
His juggernaut smash is used often almost to a spammable extent. You may wanna consider decreasing its use a tad bit.

You right. I have updated Juggernaut Smash to be used when an opponent not in idle state.
#11  March 17, 2017, 05:17:13 pm
    • USA
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/shinsmoke?feature=mhee
I'm glad you did. I couldn't get away from him without getting caught by Juggernaut Smash lol. AI can be scary with him though but I love it.
#12  March 17, 2017, 05:26:22 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
He's still dangerous though. He rolls out of and jumps over any and almost every hadouken or similar attack, parries most attacks that he can't jump or roll out of and grabs you instantly taking health quite generously. For a character with so much power he feels a little cheap.
#13  March 17, 2017, 07:22:02 pm
I'm glad you did. I couldn't get away from him without getting caught by Juggernaut Smash lol. AI can be scary with him though but I love it.
He's still dangerous though. He rolls out of and jumps over any and almost every hadouken or similar attack, parries most attacks that he can't jump or roll out of and grabs you instantly taking health quite generously. For a character with so much power he feels a little cheap.

Because he is the Juggernaut :)

I made AI patch for him when I set difficulty at level 8. If the AI is too hard, you can lower the difficulty from the options menu.
#14  March 17, 2017, 11:26:07 pm
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys
Ah, such a nice surprise.

#15  March 17, 2017, 11:27:11 pm
Oh hey victorys
#16  March 18, 2017, 01:33:59 am
  • The other Indian
    • India

Because he is the Juggernaut :)

I made AI patch for him when I set difficulty at level 8. If the AI is too hard, you can lower the difficulty from the options menu.

It's not about the difficulty my friend. There's a difference between being a hard opponent and a cheap opponent. I have played AI on 8 that are beatable by finding weaknesses. You've made him literally unstoppable, then again I've wanted an Ai for him since a long time so who am I to complain.
Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 01:51:05 am by YugaCurry
#17  March 18, 2017, 04:26:22 am
Ah, such a nice surprise.
Hey Víctorys, your characters is great, especially Mr.Karate. Have you any plan to make chars in the future?

It's not about the difficulty my friend. There's a difference between being a hard opponent and a cheap opponent. I have played AI on 8 that are beatable by finding weaknesses. You've made him literally unstoppable, then again I've wanted an Ai for him since a long time so who am I to complain.
How he is cheap opponent. Because he has Juggernaut Smash that can not be guarded or avoided?

You may right about his Parry and Rolling that make him go through most everything. I have reduced all move from Juggy to make him more like human, he now can be defeated at level 8 but he still dangerous if you let him come close to you.

You can prevent Juggernaut by using projectile but sometimes he still avoid it by using rolling, jumping, parry (less than before). You can also punish him when he abuse Earthquake and Strong Normal move if your char have rolling system.

I have updated a normal version for Juggernaut's AI patch above.
Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:30:51 am by Jadeeye
#18  March 18, 2017, 04:31:12 am
  • Niigasan
Shit man if your ai patch are as tough as shinsmokes count me in.
#19  March 18, 2017, 05:17:31 am
  • The other Indian
    • India