YesNoOk

Been gone for a while, whats new with m.u.g.e.n.? (Read 4049 times)

Started by alexlexus, January 09, 2017, 06:33:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Been gone for a while, whats new with m.u.g.e.n.?
#21  January 11, 2017, 10:40:14 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/

Are you the one coding new things into Ikemen? Or is this stuff coded into the characters using Ikemen's coding? I know the engine can be updated and I'm interested in expanding it's growth on Guild if you didn't notice. I just don't know much about it at all yet :P

On topic.

Hey Alexlexus! Long time no see! I've become admin again and released my 1st character while you were away! Go check out Piccolo Z2 from HDBZ /shameless plug
#22  January 11, 2017, 10:53:01 pm
  • Seiryuu
  • Azure Dragon
    • USA
    • Skype - Deangelo2009
It depends on what it is. Its not completely alien as most times a simple workaround can fix something broken, which is what I tend to focus on. There are various people all working on things simultaneously to further expand on it. Character functionality, Modes, Screenpacks, and much more. They have posted many times in that space, yet it doesn't ever really get the attention it deserves. Which is why I & I assume others tend to post less there. Understandable because no one really scrolls down there. That would be a good idea. There are discord groups where you'd have a better chance at getting specific questions answered. Believe they have posted links over there somewhere as well.
At the risk of sounding immodest, I must confess I am a being of great superiority.
#23  January 11, 2017, 11:12:53 pm
  • Have a slamwhich
  • Bitch!
    • Puerto Rico
    • Skype - TheFclass97
Are you the one coding new things into Ikemen? Or is this stuff coded into the characters using Ikemen's coding? I know the engine can be updated and I'm interested in expanding it's growth on Guild if you didn't notice. I just don't know much about it at all yet :P

On topic.

Hey Alexlexus! Long time no see! I've become admin again and released my 1st character while you were away! Go check out Piccolo Z2 from HDBZ /shameless plug

It's coded into the engine itself. Myself and swit have been basically on the road with what we can do with the engine, and we've been doing it for a while (making new modes, functions, etc.). Other stuff like stage interactions are coded on the characters.

Back on topic (I guess), you missed a lot of stuff alex... Feel free to look around. Characters are getting better and better, as well as other discoveries with what we can do with the mugen engine (even going outside of mugen with other stuff). But yeah... Long time no see (even though I wasn't here in the community when you were here, I did a little research...)
Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:19:51 pm by TheFclass97
#24  January 11, 2017, 11:22:42 pm
  • Seiryuu
  • Azure Dragon
    • USA
    • Skype - Deangelo2009
That's only for the modes, everything else IS inside the character..
At the risk of sounding immodest, I must confess I am a being of great superiority.
#25  January 11, 2017, 11:28:53 pm
  • Have a slamwhich
  • Bitch!
    • Puerto Rico
    • Skype - TheFclass97
#26  January 11, 2017, 11:56:10 pm
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
It's the same, "I don't like you, I don't like your stuff" kinda thing. Not missing anything. If anything Asura was the best idea you've done. I've been wanting to see it more fine tuned to fit the ending of cvs2 so I suppose we shall see.

i know he was a little rough and admit that using my gouken base( my first offical character release) wasn't the best choice. i can try to tune him up and see what the results are.
nMo new generation of mugen exposure
#27  January 12, 2017, 12:30:45 am
  • My power is maximum
  • Si monumentum requires, circumspice
    • USA
    • Skype - TheToxicAvenger666
I somehow got superpowers
#28  January 12, 2017, 08:15:19 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
#29  January 12, 2017, 08:22:57 am
  • Seiryuu
  • Azure Dragon
    • USA
    • Skype - Deangelo2009
Wasn't your Gouken the one that had Gen's Air ultra with the Phoenix? Aye no lie that was cool as hell ha.
#30  January 12, 2017, 09:00:44 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Wasn't your Gouken the one that had Gen's Air ultra with the Phoenix? Aye no lie that was cool as hell ha.

No, that was Twelve's super. If I understood what super you was talking about.
And greeting, Alexlexus. Thanks for Gouken, he's still awesome after so many years since his release, even if I prefere older versions, which wasn't trying to be "Street Fighter 4" Gouken.
#31  January 12, 2017, 09:30:20 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/

yes that was me

No, that was Twelve's super. If I understood what super you was talking about.
And greeting, Alexlexus. Thanks for Gouken, he's still awesome after so many years since his release, even if I prefere older versions, which wasn't trying to be "Street Fighter 4" Gouken.

the older one had more combo freedom. but feedback had it that it was too free and i needed to tone it down. the very old one was fun.

#32  January 13, 2017, 08:24:42 am
I remember your Super Street fighter 3rd strike turbo mugen being brought at one of the gaming event which is pretty cool:   :catgoi:
Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:42:19 am by tehdevil
#33  January 13, 2017, 08:34:30 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
I remember your Super Street fighter 3rd strike turbo mugen being bought in one of the gaming event which is pretty cool: [youtube]OpDDZsSsK_A[/youtube]  :catgoi:

we got interviewed that day cause we shared it for all the tournament players to test. they loved it. the reactions we got and the fact people didn't know what mugen was until that day....man we really spread the word that day. i was so proud to let people know what mugen was.
#34  January 18, 2017, 01:14:06 pm
  • No fucks giver
  • Happiness is a choice.
    • Brazil

On topic.

It's coded into the engine itself. Myself and swit have been basically on the road with what we can do with the engine, and we've been doing it for a while (making new modes, functions, etc.). Other stuff like stage interactions are coded on the characters.

Back on topic (I guess), you missed a lot of stuff alex... Feel free to look around. Characters are getting better and better, as well as other discoveries with what we can do with the mugen engine (even going outside of mugen with other stuff). But yeah... Long time no see (even though I wasn't here in the community when you were here, I did a little research...)

Are you and swit planning on release these new modes to the public or is this part of a private project?

New modes like arcade and training is basically what i'm waiting for to completely drop mugen for ikemen right now.
Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 02:29:46 pm by -Ash-
#35  January 26, 2017, 12:28:22 pm
  • It's not Secret - You're just Asking the wrong Q's
  • Infantry/PhantomGs/Newage/Flowzone/Tier1 Survivor
    • Jordan
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Hey man,
Good to see you back in/around the mugen realm :-).
#36  February 01, 2017, 01:44:22 pm

It's the same, "I don't like you, I don't like your stuff" kinda thing. Not missing anything. If anything Asura was the best idea you've done. I've been wanting to see it more fine tuned to fit the ending of cvs2 so I suppose we shall see.

Thats's complete and utter BS.