YesNoOk

Is there an actually good Orochi in mugen? (Read 15983 times)

Started by BurningSoul, January 27, 2017, 07:37:50 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Is there an actually good Orochi in mugen?
#21  February 03, 2017, 04:07:25 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#22  February 03, 2017, 04:07:36 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
alesSin: yes, i heard. but really dont know whats the reason in suggesting that site? we tell that briefly.

jesuszila: familliar useless rude argue in this very forum.  misuse of seniority.
yes, we are in social forum and can  interject anywhere we want. but not being agreed in various matter is also common in a social forum. so u cant say anyone "fuck off" who dont agree with you in any statement. this mean u are dis-obeying your own judgement, fucked off mate.

Stop it

You've been back for what, two weeks tops and you've already got a mod telling you to stop causing stuff.
#23  February 03, 2017, 04:10:09 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
familliar MFG scenario /\
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#24  February 03, 2017, 04:19:20 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
You wanna know why I told you to fuck off?

keep your advice 4 them who cares, mate.

This shit, right here. That is rude and immature, so I responded back accordingly.

You get what you give, mate.
#25  February 03, 2017, 07:24:35 pm
  • For honor!
Orochi Ball. Anyone remember that?
Iroha stripped for me
#26  February 03, 2017, 08:53:33 pm
  • After I win,You wanna get pizza?
  • I'm always ready for an adventure.
    • Argentina
I recommend Gonzo's one.
#27  February 04, 2017, 02:40:49 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
" :P " to them who deserves.       btw.. the last thing i can suggest that you can download kof anthology all chars pack made by @duracelleur: . dont know what he edited/added to them to make them more original or not. i myself just downloading it right now for my own pal wip.       anyway, i am done here.

#28  February 04, 2017, 06:51:28 pm
  • PANTERA: VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER
  • business as usual
    • New Zealand
TBH i think EV- Orochi is the best version

even though he was made by someone who i bet specializes in all kinds of Supernull/Postman type characters,
but hey isn't Orochi suposed to be cheap?
"I'm the only genius in the whole fucking business." - Director of the cinematic adaptation of Postal
#29  February 05, 2017, 05:36:15 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
oh hell no he aint suppose to be cheap tier since most of us here consider him as normal boss character and beatable in so many ways not kind of crappy flashy OP cheap character
#30  February 10, 2017, 11:56:51 pm
    • Netherlands
The only good one I know is Orochimaru
:P